Its all good mate, you doing very good job! Yeah keep an eye on budgets couse its very important, and staff :) other things is fine! Tore from besiktas is on loan to west ham not permanent :)

UPDATE: Don't start anything :D In next two hours, I'll give another update ... managerial changes. I forgot that in previous.

Why do you do transfers that have not happen, yet? Like Allen, Calleri, Pogba etc. The update is really good, but i dont like transfers that haven't happen.

I am prettu shure those transfers are 95% done! This summer only one transfer was a "mistake" is witsel to napolu "almost done deal" but it looks like he will come to everton... in this update i found just 1 strange transfer: hirving lozano to manchester united... there was a speculation but no oficial confirmation yet so this one is 50/50 at the moment and its gonna be cleared just after olympics :/

Witsel was 90% Napoli player but that changed due to image rights deal .In latest update, he plays for Everton.

Like I said, there will be some unofficial until transfer deadline and with all due respect, if you don't like it.. don't play it and wait 1.9. when everything will be as it should be.
Hirving Lozano is in agreement with Man Utd and he will reportedly sign after Olympics, and if that doesn't happen,transfer will be removed.
Sobhy is Stoke player in this update.

Okei, sorry! I didn't know the transfers was about to happen! :) Its a good update, and keep up the good work! But you missed Samuel Garcia from Villarreal to Rubin Kazan.. I was about to start a game with them, but hes still at Villarreal. Is it possible to fix that, or do I have to wait for the next update? :)

Check if you have any other update turned on. Check if it's 16.3.2 version. And maybe I did some mistake in lower league, below Sky Bet League Two. That's my lowest league usually and I have no problems with gameplay.

will you update the new premier league 2/u23 structure? its been confirmed just now to replace the u21 side :D

there is a new league structure in Denmark, is this going to be included?

I would if I know how, in more than 10 years. I've never edited league structures. Sorry guys