How do i extract the file from mediafire to my editor data file? winrar doesnt seem to work and everytime i complete the download it pops up with 'windows cant open this file'

Dude put that file straight in your data editor folder, why you trying to use win rar jeeeesus...

Is Allan at Stoke City and what about Berahino he was at Clayton Today Talking to tony scholes regarding his move and keep up the good work quality update

Yeah, Allen is at Stoke City... but Berahino is not yet, he's currently leading negotiations with Stoke and Crystal Palace. Will update it as soon as he makes decision.

I interject when this update, get me out of the game and directly in Crash Dupms find 2 files I do not know to which may have an explanation, greeting.

Hi mate! When is the next update out? :D Menez to Bordeaux! Can´t wait! And I think Balotelli is a bit overrated, you agree? Maybe do something with him?

Hello pal, not sure if this has already been updated but could you maybe improve Premier League clubs starting budgets? With the prices rising, I think it's only realistic if you could make the transfer budgets higher, cheers!

Hi,can you update the ac milan's chairman and trasfer budget?now with chinese chairman milan have really much money to spend in trasfermarket but in the game have really small budget......thanks

Hello, been using the update all day, good work!

One thing I'd appreciate if you could do all the Chelmsford transfers, there's a lot trust me, so I'll just post the current squad here, thanks

GK

Joe Welch, Connor Pearce

Defence

Ashley Miller, Luke Daley (can play both RB and RM), Adam Bailey-Dennis, Mark Haines, Chris Bush, Daniel Blanchett, Phil Walsh, Marvel Ekpiteta

Midfield

Michael Corcoran, Max Cornhill, Luke Daley, Corby Moore, Sheldon Sellears, Robbie Willmott, Lee Sawyer, Harry Morgan, Bagasan Graham, Anthony Church, Frankie Merrifield

Attackers

Shaun Jeffers, Jake Reid, Billy Bricknell, Hugo Skepelhorn (improve his stats a little bit please, he's ready for first team football now), Shamir Mullings

Told you there was a lot of changes, also we now have new owners so if you could increase the transfer budget slightly that would be much appreciated! Thanks so much.

Premier League clubs will be financially updated as transfers go on. No improvements because lot of players went in and out, and lot of money has been spent.

AC Milan's new ownership is done but finance stays the same, 80 mil balance 40 mil transfer budget.Except, they have foreground sugar daddy now and it's up to Chinese if they'll give you more money in the game. The information from Italian press is that new ownership will invest during winter transfer window.

Chelmsford transfers, finance, players position and Skepelhorn's stats are updated.

P.S. Thanks guys. Even if our opinions sometimes go in different directions and I don't make changes, any advice is helpfull and much appreciated.

First of all, thanks for the update pack. First time using and I find it great.

I ran it in the editor to check all the data, and I saw some minor discrepancies, most of them on Man United, so I came here to help you with that. I know you probably receive a lot of this, but I hope this can be a contribution.

- Fabinho is still a Monaco player. There's no plans for Man Utd signing him.

- Vanja Milinković-Savić couldn't get a work permit and he plays for Lechia Gdańsk now.

- Lozano Hirving didn't leave Mexico, not a Man Utd player

- Ben Pearson left for Preston North End, 650k fee

- Oliver Rathbone left for Rochdale

- Giggs doesn't work for the club anymore. The reserve team manager is Warren Joyce

- George Dorrington now plays for Huddersfield Town

Premier League clubs will be financially updated as transfers go on. No improvements because lot of players went in and out, and lot of money has been spent.

AC Milan's new ownership is done but finance stays the same, 80 mil balance 40 mil transfer budget.Except, they have foreground sugar daddy now and it's up to Chinese if they'll give you more money in the game. The information from Italian press is that new ownership will invest during winter transfer window.

Chelmsford transfers, finance, players position and Skepelhorn's stats are updated.

P.S. Thanks guys. Even if our opinions sometimes go in different directions and I don't make changes, any advice is helpfull and much appreciated.

You legend, when's the next update out? Cheers.

Fc Twente is still in Dutch Eredivisie in stead of De Graafschap.

Is there anyone that have news???when next update release???

Thanks for the andare and thanks for Your work this database is my favourite because i am ac milan's fan and this is the obly database with new milan's ownership i play to fm with only this database......really thanks