Footballidentity

Shay Given

Banned
Reaction score
Footballidentity

Some of you non-premium members may have seen this in the advertisements like me.

It is a completely free (However like most games there are advantages if you have money to throw away) turn based football/manager game based on teamwork and strategy.

4.jpg

Most teams are mainly user controlled from the manager to the players on the bench and even the media.

To begin choose life as a footballer, manager or journalists. Look for a team and help them climb up the ranks beating other user controlled teams from all over the world.

It takes a while to get used to but after that you only need to log on once a day for 2 minutes to train your character and twice during the week (depending on your league) to play games for about an hour. It can be difficult to navigate at the beginning but once you get a team your team-mate/manager will help you find your way.

Anyone on here play this or thinking of playing it?

Current FID players from FMBase (names/FID user name/player(position)/current team):

Brian/Brian1zvx/Brian Arthur/England Academy
Dunc/Dunc/Duncan Greenwood (DMC)/Liverpool FC
Jadax/Jadax/Thomas Gray (SD) - FC Borec/Miroslav Klose (CF) - Vantaa Jets/Kool McBunnz (GK) - Allianzc SC
Shay Given/Kayal/Beram Kayal(cm)/Kauto Stars​

Last edited by a moderator:
can you make teams on this cos if so we should make an fmbase team

Just signed up, will give it a decent go.

We need a manager so get on we have 4 players

just made a center mid on this game :) if fm base makes/has a team before ive joined 1 ill join

Bumping the thread, Redrup and Brian's on my team England Academy :p

In a match we won 3-0 with Ronan MOTM from midfield no less.

I will join, how do I find your team

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

This is ****, I signed and up did the registration link and it still says I am not registered!

Ill join the FM-Base team if you buy me out of my current contract.

we have no Fm Base team but there is 5 of us on one team. he has no more space though i think

I will join, how do I find your team

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

This is ****, I signed and up did the registration link and it still says I am not registered!

Same thing happened with me :S

Same thing happened with me :S

doesnt work on Opera if your using that browser.
Dont know which ones it works on but i have to use Internet explorer to play it.

I just made an AMC - Fabregas type player (at least I assume that's what a "conductor" is)

I've been playing this game for a while...pretty fun since if you join an active team and league it's 11 live ppl vs 11 live ppl.

my username: Jadax (ingame and on forums)

send me a msg if you need any help (the game FAQ is pretty decent at giving an overview of what to expect).