Footballidentity

Got my second match tonight against the shitpiece bottom-of-the-league team we beat 3-0 on Monday. Looking forward to it, the real matches are so much more fun than the test games.

Sent a message to the manager of the team that most of you are in.

No reply as of yet, so I assume I'll be missing out tonight, since the match starts in 20 minutes!

got an inbox from another random guy asking me to be in his team but had to say no since Im already in a team. I was recommended to be a defender so thats probs y im so popular ;)

got an inbox from another random guy asking me to be in his team but had to say no since Im already in a team. I was recommended to be a defender so thats probs y im so popular ;)
haha same, i got a invite like 5mins after i signed up and i missed my first match today
XD

Played first match today and found it got boring after a while, match went on to long.

Got my second match tonight against the shitpiece bottom-of-the-league team we beat 3-0 on Monday. Looking forward to it, the real matches are so much more fun than the test games.
I missed a complete sitter in that match. Ended 0-0 :mad:

got myself a team in an Indonesian League.First match ended 1-1 with me almost scoring a goal.Waiting for 2nd match tonight.

So this comes recommended? Might give it a shot.

It is a fun game...I have 3 players (lol)

1. Thomas Gray - SD

2. Miroslav Klose - ST

3. Kool McBunnz - GK

i got signed by ENG-FIDA Training Academy as soon as i joined :D as the name suggests its a training academy for newbs like me ^^) so its pretty laid back 1st game i played RM insted of CM for 1st half of 1st match and did pretty well (except a few fails getting used to the game) liking it so far nice little game to drain my time :)

7/8 passes last night and the one misplaced pass was due to bad control from the other fella also had 4 intercepts and 100% heading <3

Just signed up. Am a centre forward and now just waiting for a club to sign me :).

Just signed up. Am a centre forward and now just waiting for a club to sign me :).

You could be waiting a while, strikers are certainly not in high demand it seems.

tiraths said:
Me & Ronan boss the CM while a few other FMB noobs play in defence

Lol you nub, you sit deeper than all of us, ******* up our lines.