Footballidentity

Later we should head on for some test matches.

Invite me or what ever you do to the club, I am pro

Just made a dude. We got an FM-Base club? I'm a fairly **** DM.

there is 6 fo us at one club but there isnt really any more space for players atm. there is alot of people though that could maybe form a base club

I think I'll have a look, I pick these type of games up pretty quickly.

Just signed up to give me something to do in work, Seems ok. I'm a striker so if someone on these forums wants to set up another team I'll play.

I've played it for some time now.
Just got my transfer to a Croatian first division club and signed a deal with a 6m release clause.

Is anyone who is playing now is it saying cannot connect to the server when it is trying to load a match on the home page?

Working fine for me Burkie (using chrome). I just signed up (Side defender) but it's all a bit confusing

**** I was messing around with my computer to get a program to work and since then it won't work, I changed the Data Execution Prevention in the Performance control panel but I doubt that stopped it working, weird to say the least.

just got an offer to join a team called Almas Ghetto so accepted for the **** of it

Did you put an advert up on the forum or something? No one has offered me anything yet :(

no some guy just messaged me, was quite odd :S

There is a part of the site that allows people to see who the newest members are and, as expected, managers use this as a way of signing new recruits.

I've just made a topic, see if some little scrot snatches me up :p

I got signed up straight away, The person who looks after the Irish teams sorted me out he put a advert up for me and messaged a few managers and I was signed soon after that, have match tonight at 9. At first I hated the game as I didn't know what I was doing but once you do a few test matchs and understand the game it gets very addictive.