Footballidentity

I'll still wreck you pal! ;)
You're delusional :p

Anyway, I'm not into FiD too much, and I don't know anything bar my own team, but I heard Spaniards did some cunthish move against someone and Jorge ( I think it's his name) Spanish FiD pres was behind that. What was that all about?

Anyway, I'm not into FiD too much, and I don't know anything bar my own team, but I heard Spaniards did some cunthish move against someone and Jorge ( I think it's his name) Spanish FiD pres was behind that. What was that all about?

Yeah, I'm the head moderator on the FID forums and I had to ban loads of people last night due to all the cheating the Spanish users did..

Yeah, I'm the head moderator on the FID forums and I had to ban loads of people last night due to all the cheating the Spanish users did..
Is there anywhere I can find the whole story? When we played yesterday against them, they were doing some non-fair play moves, wasting time from minute one. Guys on my team were furious, that why they went so hard on Jorge in Aussie part of forum.

Is there anywhere I can find the whole story? When we played yesterday against them, they were doing some non-fair play moves, wasting time from minute one. Guys on my team were furious, that why they went so hard on Jorge in Aussie part of forum.

Basically they exploited a contract bug which gave all their players lots of in game money to buy the most expensive items for all their players, they did it for the whole team which basically gave each player about 3-4 seasons of free training.

Basically they exploited a contract bug which gave all their players lots of in game money to buy the most expensive items for all their players, they did it for the whole team which basically gave each player about 3-4 seasons of free training.
There has been fair few bugs lately IIRC.

Tomorrow against Tirath in 2. Scotland. Should be fun raping bunch of 30yo with my 21yo CM. :D