Footballidentity

A new manager has taken over FM-Base FC, if anyone is still interested in playing in that team.

I moved to another team as I needed the wage update and our team didn't have a manager for a while.

is the manager one of us?

I might play sometimes if anyone else comes on?

is the manager one of us?

I might play sometimes if anyone else comes on?
I don't think he's on the site. I'll play but yeah we need more active members...he said he was trying to sign people

what days do they play? might be able to play as i just made a new character

I haven't bothered with this for a while. It's fun when you have a full team on, but I don't have the time for it anymore.

we won 8-0 today, I came on at HT at 4-0 and got 1 goal and 2 assists

Got an offer from the new manager at the team, might come back just to wage-***** and train up my players stats :eek:

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I quit this game a while ago, got so epicly boring! I have a 5 slot account expiring in 2099 lol

Maybe I should start up again.

30.3 against Dunc in Aussie. Should be fun pwning his ***.

No chance mate! :p
Grrr haha :D
But really, it will be awesome to play with you again. Well, against you, but should be fun nonetheless. Oh, and if you bail out and play with your CM, I'll count that as a personal win no matter what score :p

Grrr haha :D
But really, it will be awesome to play with you again. Well, against you, but should be fun nonetheless. Oh, and if you bail out and play with your CM, I'll count that as a personal win no matter what score :p

Tirath decides which characters I play. Probably CF with either my SM or CM too. :)

Tirath decides which characters I play. Probably CF with either my SM or CM too. :)
Well, then it will be your CF against my CD :) But my char is older than your CF, that kills some fun though.