Footballidentity

****, sorry I missed the match. Spent most of my afternoon working on my girlfriends car...ugh.

I was stuck on the bench...so left at half time. Sort it out Jaime :)

i forgot. my new full time job keeps my head spinning. sorry

I train everyday.

But I get home when the games start and I forget.

But I agree, there are some players who probably never log on to the site. I still think our team needs its own dedicated thread.

sorry lads i missed last sunday, superbowl and all. I cant play wednesdays anymore as I previously stated

Sorry again

I don't think it's failed...I think we just underestimated how **** the league would be. BEL 2 is actually very good...and since most of us are 18yr it was always going to be tough.

I'm active ingame and hopefully the team won't shut shop...will be fun to see how we do later

I don't think it's failed...I think we just underestimated how **** the league would be. BEL 2 is actually very good...and since most of us are 18yr it was always going to be tough.

I'm active ingame and hopefully the team won't shut shop...will be fun to see how we do later
It's hard to play when 3 of us are online. Jamie is not interested in this anymore...

Well, seeing as FM-Base FC has failed...

I'm manager at ENG-FIDA Academy in Division 2B ENG. We're 5th in the league and have a very good squad. The main positions we're looking to improve is CD, SD & CM, but anybody from FM-Base who is interested in joining, feel free. There will be a lot of rotation, but we have a good bunch of lads in the squad. I'll probably forget to check this thread ever again, so if you're interested.. PM me.

sorry mate but i'ts not letting me back on my character as apparently i'm not activated even though i have previously been playing/ stuck on the bench.

just keep training...and in a season or so we can pick everything up again.

If I hadn't let the AI make the 2nd to last pass, we may have leveled.