Footballidentity

Hey you two
35iquz.jpg

:)

Huh? The majority of people are alright on the internet, and I don't get bothered by people trolling if they know they are, but just when someone is quite simply, and obviously, retarded, they deserve abuse.

Also, you don't need to use a meme in every post you make, it makes you look simple, along with anyone seen using the 'I took an arrow to the knee' jokes. Appalling.

The manager is a massive ****.
lol wtf dude..so you quitting fid? You're like one of the few guys who actually bothers to show up - team's gonna implode for sure now.

lol wtf dude..so you quitting fid? You're like one of the few guys who actually bothers to show up - team's gonna implode for sure now.

He's talking about his other character on another team

No he's not. He just might get banned.
( see, didn't use meme ^^))

Well, I don't think I have been, or will be, banned. So on that note.

Anyone looking to play Mondays/Thursdays at 8.45pm? :) If so, I run a team and we are currently looking for a CD, SD and a SM :) PM me on here if you are interested and want to know the details and some help on creating your char if you are new. :)

Funny story guys, I failed to renew my character slot and it retired my character,

Awkwarddddddddd.

Alberto?

He's still on roster, but it doesn't list a user ID...

At least this time you can redo your attributes if you wish.

Tempted to join up to this, if anyone fancies walking me through it?

Sure, Dunc will help you, cuz he's such a nice fella :wub:

Creating a profile and player is pretty easy (you'll need some help with distributing your attributes in the right areas). The difficulty comes in the match engine, but that's why there are test matches for you to screw around in and learn the ropes. I was fortunate enough to get in on this early on and play in pre season scrimmages

Just setup access to the team forum for everyone, trying to get organised for the game tonight.

I have control AI so I could control anyone that doesn't show up but with the amount of CD's we have I'm hoping at least 2 will turn up.

Kenrry/Danny look like they've gone inactive so we need a first team keeper and - as mentioned before - a fullback.

Whenever you sort out your user Alfie or create a new character let me know, we should be fine to play with Dunc and Bob for a while and with Giggles/Tirath at ACM we could go with 1 striker if we have to cope.

So if anyone's interested in GK and wants to sign up let me know, tonight's match is against an all bot team so I'd hope we can win it and get the goal difference up.

SD/GK and possibly an SM, depending if we hear from Shay as to whether or not he's still playing, is the positions we need if anyone's interested.

Ok, Jamie, i'm having interent connection problems. Full signal, yet I can't opet a page. So, dunno if im going to make it tonight. I'll let you know.

got to cut the dog's hair today. Might be able to break away for the game though!

i'm back for tonight's game, though i'll be missing on wednesday, but hopefully i'll be fine to play regularly after that, as far as i can tell only this sunday could cause a problem in the next couple of weeks although there will be a sunday in mid feb that i might have to miss.