Footballidentity

SD/GK and possibly an SM, depending if we hear from Shay as to whether or not he's still playing, is the positions we need if anyone's interested.

Im still playing, I have went to a few games but usually when you are not there so I leave as i cant gets sub'd on when your not there. Wont be able to make tonight though.

I will play tonight but can i leave if we are way ahead? i.e. 2-0/3-0 as I want to watch the patriots

il be on today since i had somethings going the past few weeks sorry about that lads

hey guys, dog cutting done. Gotta pick up a pizza for me and the g/f so I might be a few minutes late to the match.

Sorry guy, my interent went down :(
What was the score ?

Yea, watched the game today. Our passing was great! Though we were playing against bots. And Predrag Mijatovic is godlike.

I've started investing training in a PPM for cases like these.

quick question, does "heading" play a roll in winning high passes? From the description it only sounds like a stat for how accurate your heading shots are around goal.

I trained 'Kamikaze block' ( 1st lvl though). Not much help.

im getting my other stats up before I do those.

btw, blocking is practically broke in FID. I'd go with the tackling or shirt tug.

quick question, does "heading" play a roll in winning high passes? From the description it only sounds like a stat for how accurate your heading shots are around goal.

From what I've read, and from my limited knowledge, Heading has no purpose outside of directly choosing the 'Heading' option, whether that is via a headed pass or shot.

The 'Fight For Ball' attributes (FFB) are: Jumping, Strength, Balance, Def. Positioning and Fearlessness.

****, jumping is 10, everything else is over 40. Not bad for a 18yo. And if blocking is useless, then maybe sliding tackle should be 'must have' for a cb ?