Football's Forgotten Players..

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 6K
Carsten Jancker. Alessandro Costacurta. Andrei Shevchenko. Juan Sebastian Veron. Fernando Couto. Robbie Fowler. Harry Kewell. Dean Ashton. Darius Vassell. Danny Mills. Kieron Dyer. Richard Wright. Kevin Phillips. Jaap Stam. Edgar Davids.

How about the ones we all miss:

Faustino Asprilla, Carlos Valderrama, Jorge Campos, Romario, Bebeto, Walter Zenga, Roberto Baggio, Zinedine Zidane, Miguel Angel Nadal, Enzo Scifo, Fernando Redondo, Christian Ziege.

To name but a few lol

Carsten Jancker. Alessandro Costacurta. Andrei Shevchenko. Juan Sebastian Veron. Fernando Couto. Robbie Fowler. Harry Kewell. Dean Ashton. Darius Vassell. Danny Mills. Kieron Dyer. Richard Wright. Kevin Phillips. Jaap Stam. Edgar Davids.

How about the ones we all miss:

Faustino Asprilla, Carlos Valderrama, Jorge Campos, Romario, Bebeto, Walter Zenga, Roberto Baggio, Zinedine Zidane, Miguel Angel Nadal, Enzo Scifo, Fernando Redondo, Christian Ziege.

To name but a few lol

What?! :S

Andriy Shevchenko

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I would say Paul Robinson,but I guess he's in the spotlight a bit for Blackburn..

but Kasey Kelly..

kasey keller you mean - he plays for Seattle. not really forgotten

that player that used to play at newcastle and also was a derby for a bit i think his name was robert anyone else remember him ???

actually, he has in America a lot. Goal keeper of the year for 2009

Stan Lazaridis
Jamie Clapham
Darren Carter
Stephen Clemence
Geoff Horsfield
Jovan Kirovsky
Christope Dugarry

All used to play for Birmingham City :D

actually, he has in America a lot. Goal keeper of the year for 2009

But how many times have you heard the MLS been mentioned around the world? As one of the top leagues in the world? Not exactly.

If Juninho won the Player of the Year in Uzbekistan,it wouldn't be mentioned as much would it.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

dwight yorke

Added with Carlton Cole.:P

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Karel Poborsky
Jesper Blomqvist

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Massimo Taibi as well.

Daniel Nardiello..

Linvoy Primus
Dean Ashton

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Ricardo (Spanish goalkeeper,not Portuguese)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Milan Baros
Harry Kewell

Retired Due To Injury Problems

Retired Due To Injury Problems

I know,you could say the same for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer,but they don't have to be current players.You don't see Dwight Yorke playing anymore for Manchester United do you? :D:P;)

edu,roberto carlos,mikeal forsell and lucas poldoski used to mentioned alot as the ext big thing but not anymore

Back