Football's Forgotten Players..

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 6K
i know he signed for west brom recently, but Giles Barnes

Tony Yeboah..

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Tommy Mooney.Former lower league player.

What is the point of this, are we just naming retired footballers?

Oh well and not necessarily and some of them still play.E.g. Baros,Kleberson,Juninho,Rivaldo,Aliadiere..

the main point is to name footballers who a few years ago were mentioned alot and are still playing now but never get mentioned and hardly anybody knows what club they are currently at

the main point is to name footballers who a few years ago were mentioned alot and are still playing now but never get mentioned and hardly anybody knows what club they are currently at

*Like*

Exactly,it's just a mess about.

I'm bored tbh and that's where this thread comes in (6)

I don't really see why naming retired players is any use... Obviously they are mentioned less because they no longer play football!

As for current players, Eric Djemba-Djemba's gone off the radar a bit.

Baros was top scorer in Turkey last year for Galatasaray, so not so much him. Or Aliadiere we all know he plays for Middlesbrough and he was always ****. Rivaldo plays in the middle-east somewhere I think.

Khalid Bouhlarouz (sp), Sylvain Legwinski, Marcus Bent, Quincy Owusu-Abeyie.

Baros was top scorer in Turkey last year for Galatasaray, so not so much him. Or Aliadiere we all know he plays for Middlesbrough and he was always ****. Rivaldo plays in the middle-east somewhere I think.

Khalid Bouhlarouz (sp), Sylvain Legwinski, Marcus Bent, Quincy Owusu-Abeyie.

ahh i remember him he had a great game on his debut for chelsea everyone had high hopes for him to be world class at chelsea after that game then turned into a piece of **** :(

Vicente matias vuoso
Marc vivien foe :wub:
Carlos Arturo Marinelli
Joseph Desire Job
Hamilton Ricard
Dean Gordon
Kleberson
Paul Bosvelt
Claudio Reyna
Steve marlet
Darius Vassell
Sun Jihai
Carlo Nash
Kenny Miller
Benny Fielhaber
Emanuel Villa
Eugen Bopp
Dean Ashton :'(
Simon Charlton
Adam Drury
Nicola Ventola
Thomas Helveg

I already made a thread on this but never mind,:)
How about Freddy Adu-Gregory Coupet-Rustu Recber-Ariel Ortega-Brian McBride-Zeljko Kalac-Frankie Hejduk-Tomas Repka-Gaizka Mendieta-Ulises De La Cruz-Paulo Wanchope-Juan Pablo Angel-Jared Borgetti-Radostin Kishishev

del horno

gilberto who played for arsenal

van bronkhurst who was at arsenal and barcelona dont know if i spelt his name right lol

Back