images
SOUTHAMPTON 1 - 1 FOREST

In a tight match at St Mary's, MacGregor's Forest snatched a late goal through Jonathan Greening to ****** a point, keeping them 3rd in the table.

"A point is a point, and Southampton are a decent side at home, so I'm fairly happy with the result today, we dug in and got our reward late in the game. The one thing I always drum into them is don't let your heads go down when you are a goal or 2 down"

images
PARENT CLUB REVEALED !!!

After weeks of negotiations, Nottingham Forest Director Nigel Doughty has finally announced a link between Nottingham Forest and Chelsea FC, who will act as a parent club and will look to send youth players on loan to Forest, with young Jacob Mellis looking to be the first player in on loan from the London Giants.

MacGregor said: "It's a fantastic partnership, everyone knows the size of Chelsea and if we can get first refusal on a few promising youngsters to bolster our squad then great! "

CHELSEA YOUNGSTER IN ON LOAN

images

As part of the partnership between Chelsea and Nottingham Forest, 20 year old midfielder Jacob Mellis has moved on loan to Nottingham Forest until the end of the season. The pacy central midfielder, valued at £1.7M, is relishing the opportunity to strut his stuff at The City Ground

"The Gaffer at Forest is a man I will greatly enjoy working for, he's a great motivator and I'm sure he will get the best out of me and hopefully I can repay him with a few good performances and perhaps a couple of goals too" !!

instead of small updates try and add them all into one page will make it look better good story so far the last three post could of been on one post :)

images
FOREST 0 - 2 MILLWALL

In a fantastic game of football from a neutral point of view, Forest were defeated 2-0 at home by a hard-working Millwall team who, despite being the weaker of the 2 teams, managed to convert their chances better than a Forest team who created plenty of chances but failed to find the net. The result leaves Forest 5th in the Championship table but still with a decent chance of achieving their dream of Premier League football next season.

Danish Wonderkid Coming to City Ground !!

Forest have pulled of a signing coup by securing the services of 17 year old Danish striker Viktor Fischer from Ajax on a 3 month loan deal, set to start in January. fischer, touted as a potential star of the future and who has drawn similarities with Nicklas Bendtner, earned rave reviews at the recent Next Gen Series, scoring an impressive hat-trick against Liverpool en route to a convincing 6-0 rout.

images
BACK TO WINNING WAYS FOR FOREST !!

COVENTRY 0 -1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST

Forest put recent critics to the sword as they defeated Coventry by a single Ishmael Miller goal here at the Ricoh Arena. That man Miller popped up in the 13th minute to score his 12th goal of the season and send Forest 3rd in the table.

images
CARLING CUP VICTORY FOR FOREST IN 3RD ROUND

In an enthralling match at Ashton Gate, Nottingham Forest defied pre-match predictions and hammered an embarrassing Bristol City side 3-1, with 2 goals from Andy Reid, his first of the season before a spectacular solo effort from substitute Dexter Blackstock ensured a comfortable victory for MacGregor's men. "Fantastic result. We really got in about them from the get go, pressing and tacking well, and I was glad to see a wee bit more width in our game tonight as we are a terrific passing side and use the ball really well. Delighted for Andy, he's been working hard in training looking to chip in with a few goals and it paid off for him tonight and to be fair, he should have had a hat-trick " !!!

images
5 STAR FOREST TAME THE TIGERS !!

In a ridiculously 1 sided match here at the City Ground, Forest fans were treated to a display of football synonymous with sides like Barcelona and Real Madrid. Forest won a penalty as early as the first minute and Andy Reid wasted no time in blasting the ball into the net. Paul Anderson chipped in with a Brace, Ishmael Miller scored and Rosenior scored an O.G before Robbie Brady scored a late consolation
" Tremendous result, I can't praise the lads enough right now ! It's good that our midfield are creating and scoring goals too. The result didn't flatter us at all, and I think we could and perhaps should have scored a few more, if that's not being too critical of Hull". We'll have a beer tonight and look towards our next match now"!

images
TOP OF THE TABLE ACTION !!

It was 1st v 2nd in this all-important Championship clash between Reading and Nottingham Forest, with the hosts running out 2-0 winners. It's a result which propels Reading 5 points clear at the top of the table, and 8 points clear of Forest, who sit 3rd with Jobi McAnuff and Hal Robson-Kanu scoring 2 impressive goals for the hosts. "Well, we have been brought back down to earth tonight by an excellent Reading side who are top of the table for a reason. Perhaps the team took last week's game against Hull and maybe gave Reading a bit too much respect and we were maybe a wee bit too gallus* today"

(ga·luss) Dialect, chiefly Scot ~adj.
1. self-confident, daring, cheeky

images

As we drove towards the stadium from our plush 5 star hotel to face Middlesbrough, the lads were in good spirits, although big Lewis McGugan seemed a little too quiet for my liking, his club tie loose and huge Beats Audio headphones draped around his neck, staring pensively out of the window. He was sitting opposite me at the front of the coach, with the rest of the guys up the back, playing cards and giving wee Ishmael Miller a wedgie! He takes it well though and can dish it out too !! As long as they don't injure the wee fella, he's been on fire this season.

"Lewis"

"Yes boss?" he replied, avoiding eye contact with me, averting my steely gaze.

"What's eating you big man?" I asked, already with a hunch about why he was down. He hadn't been playing well and had found himself relegated to the bench in recent weeks. He has talent, I know that, but I don't feel the softly softly approach works for guys like Lewis.

Big Jimmy bounced down the bus and plonked himself down on the seat next to Lewis. "What are you two guys talking about?"

"Dunno J, ask him?" came Lewis's reply, with a hint of nonchalance.

I stormed out of my leather seat and across the aisle of the coach, blood boiling and Jimmy Floyd had to grab me to stop me throttling the midfielder.

"HIM has a ******* name Lewis, it's either Ewan or Boss you cheeky little ****!" I screamed, and by this point, the loud R&B music coming from the rear of our coach had since stopped, dozens of faces, each one more shocked than the next, stared at the drama unfolding before them .....

judging by the lack of further stories he obviously murdered you, and got life imprisonment.