Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

StueyRob

Reaction score
Credit goes to Uji 1 from fm korea for creating the tactic

Credit also goes to RichardPCB for discovering the tactics and allowing me to create a thread for it.

The Tactic - FM2013 Tactics - [03.03.13] [variant 4-3-3] 0 won 's 2013 Real Mardird - 21 of 105 matches scoring eight runs (infested flat 5 / 0.3)

Google Translate has been used for the presentation

Hi Greetings. Is 0 won.

Servo writing a long time on this board's tactics. Can be expected from those who remember, but I do not know .... Jjatdeun
Cello Tee Yan appointed director of Real Madrid, after the change in tactics born interested in Chirwojin recently Betis Real Madrid and I've been looking for the match.
The sudden without thinking while watching the results of the above two, looking up like this ^ ^
21 matches were conducted from mid-season, because 2022 Mar Missed players in the team, I'm gonna nail. Chelsea team only, yaktim euron did not proceed. This part of Pembrokeshire coin baralkkeyo feedback ^ ^
Enter the above-described ...

Sense of the degree of deformation bosimyeon 4-3-3 highs.
The actual formation of the match are as follows:

All but the center-back attack two people actively involved in an attack in the form of a 2-5-3 attack in progress, and Defense at the time, except for tutop and gongmi deep within and create a form of 5-2-1-2.
Thing is represented by the white solid line is the path adjacent path.
And at the same time as many triangles mandeum Sumi and Central America for two people to give as much as possible the number of cases tried.
Record the actual game position as DM and MCR number of players pass the many success also high. The photo below is the location of the records to help. Recent progress in 20 matches 21 matches has been filtered.

This can be seen in the screenshot is the importance of the midfield.

Scored eight runs in 21 games is 105. (Pyeongdeuk 5 / pyeongsil 0.3)
The following settings are team tactics.

High defensive line, wide width, with a faster tempo to play fast build-up and pursuit of crisp passing, but When you do yeouichi short pass from midfield that makes it quite pretty. Jigong will play.
Results below are the latest underwent.

The result 1.29 from Tottenham confirm if the game highs. Juventus and one leg in the middle of a big game with astigmatism group and youth players won two massive splenic appearances sikyeotdeoni ... ㅠ ㅠ
The team has been selected in red, 2, 3, 4 comments, etc. 22 Premier League season, Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City are the result of the match.
For more information, is attached below.

By default, the relative market share and higher than the overwhelming number of shooting is key. High-pass success rate in placing many triangles can check.
Other game results will be attached below.

Agility is required by each position.

CF - Ronaldo's position. Players are responsible for the typical finish. Chance to score the most often, Goals, determination and breakout, sunsok attack, including site selection is important, if both cross-ability is the icing on the cake. Similarly, inside the roll and move forward, and in an offside line penetration seonpeul very large effect. Bowls on the right foot is recommended.
DLF - Benzema missed location. To determine their ability to determine when it is necessary. Usually attach to the side of the defender and penetration, or take over the ball down the chance to create down a role. Goals are important, but passing, determination and creativity is also important.
AP - The role is usually sprinkle on the last pass. Missed the Ozil and the close The right side often topped with a cross, but sometimes There are two more in the middle of the movement. After the shooting, or the path to exceed supply. Passing ability and ability to break through, cross-ability is important. Needless to add, if your feet are available, but I hope, If the player does not have enough resources left foot, right foot than is recommended.
CM - a frequent and overlapping, defense involved also increases both attack and defense to actively engage in, and By default, the form is Tubac night. See also typically require trapping, passing, creativity is the most important stats such as, Also to some extent the level of defensive stats should be In recent device was appointed Missed nose.
DLP - CM slightly drooping position to coordinate the overall flow of the game, and Involved in the defense to attack at the right wingback fails to return quickly if the right side is involved in defense. Passing stats and defensive stats evenly harmony typical DLP spot. Modric has missed recently was appointed, but DLP abilities to meet FM on the stats a little bit because you can not see it and appointed Lee Modric is not recommended.
A - Usually focusing on defense and at jigong between CM and DLP drooping position is located in the Central to adjust the tempo or both sides of the ball and pass to wingback supply. Base defense is the most important, and to some extent the level must also pass stats. Khedira last digit.
WBL - fast and aggressive in our country to appoint wingback. Missed is the location of Marcelo. Fast focusing, sunsok and cross, passing ability and stamina is required.
WBR - left wingback as a more defensive role, WBL similar abilities and needs one, slightly more defensive players in our country to appoint. In recent years, the starter has to be reckoned Cal Bar.
CD - The right of defense at the set-piece set I scored a lot of this is set to attack near post. With defensive stats, jeompeuryeok and behind, heading higher stats if the set-piece attack makes simsimchange score.
GK - good boy!

Or more.
I've written hard. Please use good results and everyone will be very much appreciated.
PS - Let The Mourinho's Chelsea tactics to squeeze, if the results are good I'll look up in the future ^ ^ PS 2 is basically strong team Real Madrid. Do not give missed Real's tactics made tactical motif am Consider this part and, if yaktim continue to wonder if the defense is somewhat unstable. Having this part, please feedback!
PS3 just after the end of the season just add the result to the Champions League places seusyat.

here is an english version of the team instructions

View attachment 473880

Any questions about the tactic u need to know, feel free to ask.

Downloads

Original

View attachment 471398

RichardPCD Tweak

Converted to Classic
Width to Narrow
Unticked Use Playmaker
CF Runs With Ball Often, Runs From Deep Often, More Creativity

View attachment 386210

StueyRob's Tweak

2 cb's set to man mark (also set both cb mentality to the same)
anchor man set to man mark
counter - unticked
DLF - run from deep - often

also using Oi's (only use Oi's if your a top team)

Rb/Lb/Cm/Dm - Close (Always), Hard Tackling, Show Weaker Foot

Wingers/Acm/St - Hard Tackling & Show Weaker Foot

View attachment 384686
View attachment 471388

Training Pre Season

Make Sure You Have The Tactic Setup 3 Times

Tactics - V.High
Match Prep - Tactics 50%

Every 2 Weeks Do a Week of Teah Cohesion Training

Training Season

Balanced - Average

Match Prep

Att.Movement (Home) 30%
Teamwork (Away) 30%

Individual Training Leave to Assistant

Team Talks

Pre Match

Assertive - If you play your game, You'll win

Against rival team - Assertive - do this for the fans

Individual - Assertive - Have Faith (only to those who havent reacted to the team talk)

Half Time

Winning - Assertve - Keep it up or if by large margin, dont get complacent

Draw/Lose - Aggressive - Show me something else

Indivdual - Calm - Have Faith
(only to those who havent reacted to the team talk)

Full Time

Praise Team for win

Not happy with draw or loss

Season Results & Stats with StueyRob's Tweak

League

View attachment 471337View attachment 471338

Champions League

View attachment 471336View attachment 471339

FA Cup

View attachment 471335

Player Season Stats

View attachment 471340

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
The translation from google is terrible but its the tactic that counts. He didnt create the tactic so dont blame him for not making a OP that blows your mind.

The translation from google is terrible but its the tactic that counts. He didnt create the tactic so dont blame him for not making a OP that blows your mind.

lol to be honest he will have just moaned if i put the full thing up in korean anyways haha

Can you post some of your result screenshots please mate?

I gave it a try for 1 and a half games with my Roma team and won 3-0 vs Fiorentina away and was 4-0 up at half time vs AC Milan away then I went out so gonna carry on with the save when Im back Stuey

I gave it a try for 1 and a half games with my Roma team and won 3-0 vs Fiorentina away and was 4-0 up at half time vs AC Milan away then I went out so gonna carry on with the save when Im back Stuey

good going mate, i also beat fiorentina away but did 1 better n won 4-0 lol..with roma also

This system is seriouslyyy good, testing this with Sheffield United and i'll post some ss when i've played half a season, but i've just beat championship club Derby 6-1 away in the COC 3rd round with my second string. Also top of the league after 6 games and scored 21 conceded 1.

good going mate, i also beat fiorentina away but did 1 better n won 4-0 lol..with roma also
Mine might of been 4 but I can't remember and what was your line up and who did you sign? I signe players suited to my tactic then changed to this

영원 isn't 0 won
영원 in Eng Forever or Eternity
Won is Korean currency.
0 won = 0 $ Ha.

Mine might of been 4 but I can't remember and what was your line up and who did you sign? I signe players suited to my tactic then changed to this

cant remember line up

signed

abel hernandez
strandberg
insigne
coates (loan)
javi garcia (loan)

im just loading a new game up as chelsea to test the tactic with, ive put willian and etoo on to make it more realistic lol

This system is seriouslyyy good, testing this with Sheffield United and i'll post some ss when i've played half a season, but i've just beat championship club Derby 6-1 away in the COC 3rd round with my second string. Also top of the league after 6 games and scored 21 conceded 1.

great results mate, can u post some ss?

I'm on the verge of posting my Pass and Move tactic philosophy I have been working and dreaming(^^) for a while now. My first initiating was of a similar setup to this. I eventually ditched it, as I felt it require some very very good individuals and I tried to make a more balanced yet effective tactic for both big teams and small teams. I would love to see results from smaller oppositions as this formation can be very leaky!