Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
Just thought I'd make this thread to see if anyone else has any forgotten players who they come across whilst on FM or just browsing the net.You know what I mean you see a player's name on the internet and you go "Aaah I remember him,he was a class/awful player" etc etc
Here are a few I recently remembered whilst having a look through this sitehttp://www.eufo.de/football/eng/2002/porth_fc.htm
Goran Bunjecevic,the ex-Spurs centre halve.Remember him?
Hassan Kachloul,the Aston Villa midfielder?
Bosko Balaban,I came across him on Football Manager he was at some obscure Greek team.
There are obviously loads more but now it's up to you to post some

Gabriel 'Batigol' Batistuta.
Read something about him on the internet and remembered how great he was.

remember Supat Rungratsamee from CM04? and Papa Waigo. both were kids who became absolute monster strikers. i think Papa Waigo is at Southampton now... not that good.

I remember Rungratsamee. Epic Portsmouth striker, was he real or regen?

Also,
Tonton Zola Moukoko!
Epic!!!

I remember Papa Waigo but not the other guy:S I just remembered two more whilst thinking of Champ Manager 01/02..Does anyone remember Stefan Selakovic and Petter Hansson both from Halmstads in Sweden.You could buy them for a million and once they joined their values would go up to £7M +

He was to CM 03/04 what Edin Dzeko is to FM2010!

I know hes not entirely forgotton but remember Nicolas Millan. There was so much hype about him but he seems to have done nothing recently.

I think I saw him on FM06 when he was about 15, I have heard of him but never really heard the hype

It seems like players like Yorke and Cole have been forgotten. The main men in 99 but hey they all end up in the wilderness when there times up.

I know hes not entirely forgotton but remember Nicolas Millan. There was so much hype about him but he seems to have done nothing recently.

he is still only 18, and his papi wont let him leave Chile untile he is at least 18, so he may re-appear soon.

CM4 -
Peter Farnerud, was one of the best youngsters on the game, back in Sweden I believe.
Mans Sorensson, was a quality youngster, playing for a Swedish 2nd division side.

I think I saw him on FM06 when he was about 15, I have heard of him but never really heard the hype

Yeah there was a kinda hype everyone said he turned out quality on FM and there was lots of talk him being the new Cristiano Ronaldo

ooh got some more anyone remember Finidi George who was at Ipswich? Slightly off topic but did anyone know Olivier Bernard retired recently? Anyway does anyone remember Mario Stanic and Albert Ferrer for Chelsea?

i have just signed Rungratsamee (sp) for my Pollok team :)

i have found some screenies of some players mentioned