How about Lie Tie and Tomasz Radzinski

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Bosko Balaban doesn't look too bad on that screenie

How about Lie Tie and Tomasz Radzinski

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I remember them 2 they are still playing, i signed Radzinski on some game hes doing well for a Belgien div 2 team and Li tie is having an average carrer in China.

Oh yeah Sherman Cardenas! He was unbelievable for my Hull side on 06 which also featured a 17 year old Josmer Altidore:) Altidore is probably my best signing on a management game 35+ goals every season for around 10 seasons is not bad at all

andranik, (at least i think thats what he's called) the ex bolton player,rene mihelic, who was just epic on fm08!

Jay-Jay Okocha,,Youri Djorkaeff,,Per Frandsen,,Michael Reiziger,,Gaizka Mendieta,,Fabio Rochemback

Ivan Zamorano, then legendary Chilean striker who played alongside Marcelo Salas?
Immense strikeforce!

Daniel Braathen on CM 03/04 was just immense. He's at Toulouse now isn't he? And his name is actually spelt Braaten, though I'm sure it was Braathen on 03/04.

Former Boro player Szilard Nemeth was pretty emmense on my old Notts County save.

I can remember on an old Champ man that Simon Davies, Matty Etherington and Luke Steele who where all at Peterborough and good signings.

Wasn't he at Bolton rp269 but got moved to Toulouse as part of the Elmander deal?

guardado is rarely mentioned in fm10 and freddy adu was a monster

Everyone who knows about Tonton Zola Moukoko is a LEGEND might have to resign him I thought he didnt exsist no more,
This is making me want to get CM 01/02 back the greatest CM EVER. FACT!!!

Does anyone remember Lubomir Moravcik from Celtic he was awesome on CM01/02