Taribo West and his wacky hairstyles

I remember Nikos Dabizas, Marian Parhars and Arjan De Zeeuw

the last of which has gone on to become a doctor in the Netherlands.

I remember Dabizas for when Dennis Bergkamp turned him beautifully with one touch then slotted it into the corner. My personal favourite goal ever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DNfgibZO5o"]YouTube- Dennis Bergkamp goal Arsenal v Newcastle[/ame]​

Carlos arturo marinelli from middlesbrough, hamilton ricard, vicente matias vuoso, alex farnerud, kim kallstrom was a beast on the old ones, also on cm 04 i had nicola ventola, he was an animal, bruno n gotty, fernando hierro at bolton, corrado grabbi, matt jansen, niclas jensen, carlo nash, marians pahars, andrei kanchelskis, michael svensson, magnus svensson, theres many more, ill think of some more

Guys aren't you forgetting Man Utd'd BEST ever Signing....

ERIC DJEMBA-DJEMBA

Rolando Bianchi and Darius Vassell? Remember them for City?

vassell only left in the summer lol, bianchi was good for them apparently, just he never played

Benny Felihaber, he was awesome when he played for us in the Prem.

funny thing is, his name is part American, part German (i think), yet he is from Brazil!

The ones I can remember being prominent for Newcastle are Babayaro, Boumsong, Luque, Robert. Don't hear too much about them now.

on FM 08 mika aaritalo

also, bianchi only played half a season at city and was rather ****. he went on loan to lazio and was **** and is now at torino and he isn't ripping up the goalscoring charts, so I'd say he's definately a forgotten man considering how highly rated he was after the 2 good years with reggina/

Well, FM10 was the only thing that made me aware that Mark Viduka and Sol Campbell were still alive.

Freddy William Thompson. brilliant and versatile midfielder on 03/04

Ashley Chambers was used to become very good before 09 came out, he turned brilliant on 07.

Allan Johnstone? Claudio Caniggia? Martin Djetou? Steve Marlet? Facundo Sava? Vincenzo Montella? Alain Goma? Rami Shaaban? Igors Stepanovs?Stathis Tavlaridis? Sebastien Svard? Markus Babbell?

Taribo West,
Teddy Lucic was outstanding on CM 01 i think it was
Kenny Bakircioglu (spelling) He was at hammarby or gronigen and was a legend on the older CM's
Markus Babell before the devastating condition he had (obviously)
Kerr cant remember first name, is it mark kerr, was at falkirk a few years ago, think he is at lincoln city now?

Maxim. Tsigalko. best player ever (for me) on the game (2000/2001 edition or something like this) he never done anything irl tho

Heres my forgotten x11

Matteo Sereni (Ipswich Town)

Rufus Brevett (Fulham & West Ham)
Emerson Thome (Sunderland)
Winston Bogarde (Chelsea)
Dean Richards (Tottenham)

Muzzy Izzet (Leicester)
Jesper Blomquist (Everton & Man Utd)
Sam Dalla Bonna (Chelsea)

Joseph Desire Job (Middlesbrough)
Joe Max Moore (Everton)
Malcolm Christie (Derby)

so many...Asprilla, Ketsbaia the nutter, Phill Babb, Luzhny and Stepanovs, Benito Carbone, Trevor Sinclair who got a few games for england and a WC appearance i think, Ramon Vega, Calton Palmer list goes on...

Anyone remember Cavenaghi, he was amazing on CM4, as was Dagoberto.