"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!

alokated

Reaction score
View attachment 435633

In a spectacular turn of events, we hear some sounds coming from Anfield...

Brendan Rodgers, who was handed the charge of Liverpool FC just over a year ago, has stepped down from his role as manager of the club.

Rodgers, no doubt is a top Head Coach, he has earned plaudits managing the club over a year, there could be no doubts regarding that.
Some sources report he would be involved in the Boardroom of the club. There's no official word on it yet. Also, we hear if the opportunity arises in the near future, he might be involved managing another PL club, but at the moment, all we know is that he is taking a break from being involved in the game.
Ian Ayre has declined to comment.

Amidst the managerial changes happening among the top clubs in the Premier League currently, LFC have taken a gamble.

John Henry has been described as "a personally shy businessman with a history of bold bets"; so one might wonder what he's up to, but rest assured, the move could only be good for the future of the club.

Just over a couple of years ago, the club was fighting for survival, for mere existence.
FSG invested and revived the club, injecting cash into the club, hoping to turn around its fortunes.

Kenny Dalglish and Brendan Rodgers did their part managing the club, looking towards the future, and doing a decent job meanwhile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!

While most of us hoped for LFC to turn to an established soccer manager, they have stunned all and everyone with their latest managerial appointment!

Unknown, unproven, unheard...

Shocking!

He was coveted by most of the big European companies in the gloomy times... Recruited by some as an advisor as well.
We must admit here he did well saving most of them from a then-imminent bankruptcy!

We are also told he played soccer at junior level, and was scheduled for trials in the UK almost 10 years ago, but unfortunately things never materialized for him in the end...

Also, he has coached at junior level in his spare time, and done a decent job with the young lads.

"Alok S", 26y.o
Hailing from India, he had been a Business student, completing his MBA 3 years ago, then working his way up the corporate ladder, mergers & acquisitions, saving sinking companies, firms....

-----YNWA-----

An admirer of Bill Shankly, lets meet LFC's new boss...

Reporter: Good morning Alok, how are you doing today?
Alok: A brilliant feeling. It's unbelievable, to be honest..

Reporter: How does it feel to be here, and could you shed some lights on the events that preceded your appointment?
Alok: Well, I was in Japan at an international convention where I stumbled across Mr Ayre & Mr Henry. They were there for club promotions & scheduling sponsorship. We had a chat over tea, went to a monastery together, spent an evening discussing finances and soccer, they had a look at my CV, my work in the past as an analyst & advisor, and they said they would contact me later for a plan for the club.

Reporter: So, are you a fan of the club?
Alok: 2002 was when I started playing & following soccer. I was just 14. Since that day, there's not another club I've ever loved!

Reporter: And what about the owners?
Alok: They are wonderful people. As a fan, follower, member or player of the club, all you can do is support them. Walk along with them, they have amazing plans for the future of the club, and are constantly looking to improve.

Reporter: Are we going to see any drastic changes in staff?
Alok: Well, I can't be bringing my own! (laughs) But I'll be meeting Pascoe shortly, and discuss the atmosphere. I want the best for this club, and everyone would get a chance to show their willingness and worth to be here!

Reporter: The most awaited question- where do you stand on the transfer front?
Alok: I had a talk with the owners, and I believe they have sanctioned funds in the region of $20m for improvement in the squad.

Reporter: Do you think that'll be enough for you to achieve your dreams?
Alok: You can never be certain. But the only thing I know is that we will constantly look to improve the team, without jeopardizing what we have at this club!

Reporter: Any thing else?
Alok: Nothing for now... My team knows I'm there for them- whatever they need. Their problems and all, they could always turn to me.. I have all the time in world for them! I'll be talking to Stevie G shortly.
And for news, Ian Rush and Jamie Carragher are gonna be a part of my backroom staff! We need them to inspire the current crop of youth!

Reporter: So that's all for now, thank you very much for your time, Alok.
Alok: Thank you, always a pleasure!

Last edited:
I have played as Lpool over years, starting FM11, and only this year have I decided to post a story ;)
Loved reading the ones on here...

Take a look at the game status... I won't be saving/restarting after a loss or draw...
You'll have results as they come. There might be saves I make to stop the game from crashing though! But no cheating!

View attachment 435618

Liverpool announce link with Kashima Antlers

Kashima Antlers (鹿島アントラーズ Kashima Antorāzu?) are a Japanese professional association football club playing in the J. League Division 1.Antlers is derived from the city name, Kashima, which literally means "deer island".
Since the J. League's creation and introduction of professional Japanese football in 1993, Kashima have proved by far Japan's most successful club team, having won the J. League title a record seven times, the J. League Cup a record five times and the Emperor's Cup four times for an unprecedented total of sixteen major domestic titles. Kashima have finished in the top five of the league for over seventy percent of all seasons played to date, recorded an average end of season league placing of third and capturing a major domestic title in over sixty percent of all seasons played to date.
Kashima are also one of only four teams to have competed in Japan's top flight of professional football every year since its inception.

Last edited:
Liverpool are continuing a newly formed relation with Japan.

The latest coming as a transfer, much coveted KEISUKE HONDA decides to join Liverpool FC once his contract expires (1.1.2014); after meeting and discussing plans with their new head coach.
In doing so, he rejected offers from A.C Milan and 2 unnamed German clubs.
Reporter: Hi Alok, what would you like to say about this coup?
Alok: Honda has been a very long target for the club. Every year we have been linked with him, but this year, we jumped at the chance.

Reporter: A lot of activity around Japan this time? First Kashima Antlers, now Keisuke Honda...
Alok: As I said earlier, we will continue to look for the best for the club.
We have now been linked with the most successful club in Japan, and now, their most successful and loved player!

Reporter: Wishing you the very best.
Alok: Thank you!

Last edited:
View attachment 435600

RUNNING AWAY???

Suarez is apparently unsettled at his club. He appreciates the managerial change and the challenge that brings to the team, but after knowing that Real Madrid, Barcelona & Bayern Munich are interested in him, he apparently met the new manager.

Did he hand in a transfer request?

Can Liverpool keep hold of him?

Reporter: Alok, quick question. What's the status with Suarez? We heard he wants to move?
Alok: Luis is an indispensable player for us. And any team interested in him should know what such players are worth.

Reporter: So, are you willing to sell him?
Alok: Nothing is set in concrete. Let the clubs who are genuinely interested table a bid, and we'll see from there...

Reporter: So in case he leaves, who replaces him?
Alok: I am not one for splashing the cash. And you will see a steady progress in the way we approach things. There are some names we are looking at, irrespective of what happens with Suarez.
I'll take your leave now, I need to catch up with some important stuffs. Thank you.

Reporter: Thank you, Alok.

While training, I found Glen not giving it his best...
I understand it's only training, but if your heart ain't in it, you ain't in here...

I asked what was wrong, to which he replied he doesn't believe in me, doesn't believe we could challenge for anything this year, and said he wants to play in the CL.
I explained our long term project, said he was an integral part... tried working out a new contract...

I called his agent in evening, but his agent was adamant. GJ needed substantial payrise, and agent needed what not!

GJ became available for transfer, Wenger phoned me in, $35m full cash.
The next day, Johnson was theirs!

Colin Pascoe and a lot of backroom staffs had to depart.
Moving forward, I didn't believe they were what is right for the club!

My assistant manager? Bernhard Peters from Hoffenheim!!
Ian Rush, Carragher join in.
I recruited some very fine physios and coaches, as I found that necessary for the growth of the players and club!
Some scouts to look in the S.American region too!

Real Madrid offer $50m straight up for Luis Suarez. REJECTED!

Bayern Munich made an enquiry for Luis Suarez. REJECTED!

Barcelona offer $20m upfront, with $48m in the next 48 months, and offering 30% of the next transfer fee for Luis Suarez.
Alok has accepted the offer.

Suarez accepts Barca's offer.

Balanta. No need to say a word.
Ince- allows Sterling to go out on loan, I only end up paying 65% of the price (35% sell on to Lpool)
Will Hughes goes back to Derby on loan. A long term replacement for Stevie G.
Werner- one for the future!!

Also, all these deals are split into 4-year payment plan! Just about 10-20% going out right now, remaining to be paid every month...

Also, there are performance related payment due to the clubs, in case player plays certain amount of games for club/country/scores goals...

View attachment 435584

Had an easy 1st 3 games (excluding the U21 game, irrelevant here)...
The remaining ones- against Hannover, Fenerbahce & Atletico, we went down, and scored an equalizer finally..
Can't fault the lads- a lot of change in the squad, so all in all, happy with their efforts!
Been tweaking tactics, so again, not bad results there!

PL beginning in a week!!!!!

$6m upfront.
$20m over 4 years.
$3m after 50 games for club.
$3m after after 20 games for nation.
$3m after 50 goals for club.
10% of profit on next transfer.

OFFER ACCEPTED!

View attachment 435583

Liverpool announce the signing of Swiss & Bayern Munich winger XHERDAN SHAQIRI for $26m, which might rise upto $35m depending upon performance.

The fans are delighted with the signing, admitting it's a wonderful capture for the club!

PRESS CONFERENCE

Reporter 1: What would you like to say about the transfer of Xherdan Shaqiri from Bayern?
Alok: Bayern had approached us with an enquiry for Suarez which was dismissed. Subsequently, I approached Pep asking about Shaqiri, they asked us to make an offer, we did that, and here we are with a very talented player in our team.

Reporter 2: Is Shaqiri your replacement for Suarez?
Alok: You can't say that. No individual can "replace" another. They are both very different players. Soccer is a team game. Shaqiri brings a very different aspect to our team, and I am very happy with that.

Reporter 3: What about Balanta?
Alok: Balanta is a very talented defender. Barca were interested in him, but we assured him of game time going into the World Cup year. He wishes to be a part of this history we hope to build!

Reporter 4: A word on other transfers?
Alok: There have been only 2 sales. Suarez and Glen Johnson. A few players have joined us, the details of which are there with you. Rever is a very talented senior defender, a leader. Koo Ja-Cheol comes for a nominal fee, but he's a very talented player. A few players have departed on loan for experience. Tom Ince returns to the club, allowing us to send Raheem out on loan. Will Hughes will be joining next year. Gauld, Souttar and others are a bunch of exceptional & promising young players who plan to play for us over the years! Our successful years!!

Reporter 5: In your pre-season friendlies, your team has allowed a number of goals coming from your right side. How will you address that?
Alok: Clearly, Glen was an important figure there. We played young McLaughlin there in those games, and honestly, he did very well. He is a young man, and you need to allow them to settle and step up. Goals are conceded by teams, not merely individuals. We will see what we can do, though.

Reporter 6: You made a bid for Montoya?
Alok: Yes, we did. But it's a long way to comment on that. I have heard he might rather sign for Barca though!

Reporter 7: Any more names you are looking at to sign?
Alok: Not at the moment. We have a good team that needs to play and settle as a bunch! The lads are all fired up to perform!
I'll take your leave now if there are no more questions.
Thank you.

View attachment 435579View attachment 435580

Last edited:
A bid of $50m for Lucas Leiva from Manchester City was accepted by LFC.
But well, they have no funds! Amazing!!!

Martin Skrtel is wanted by Fiorentina & OM, valued at around $15m.

Barcelona had accepted an offer of $28-$35m from LFC for Alexis Sanchez, but LFC are short on funds now.

View attachment 435541

YO!!! made it happen. 1st game ;)

went down a goal, but responded quick! great fight till the end...

with lack of a proper RB, i had to create a new tactic suiting my team!