"FORM IS TEMPORARY, CLASS IS PERMANENT"..... YNWA- LIVERPOOL FC!

This lad needs to play more for his development, something I could not do so much this year due to building something different and keeping track of my goals!

View attachment 432672

If you're looking for a cheap striker (If you have the Brazilian Serie A (Top division) loaded) then look for either Neilton (Santos) or Ademilson (Sao Paulo)

Some screenies from an old save of players I have in my current team too! All screenies are of October 2015...

Werner.. had signed him for 18m...
View attachment 432671

Sterling... a couple of seasons out on loan, and he returned as a rotation player...
View attachment 432670

Henderson turned into a utility player for me... only thing, he works his 100% every game!
View attachment 432669

Balanta... everyone knows how good he turns!
View attachment 432668

Shaqiri!! A player I sign almost everytime...
View attachment 432667

Josue... had to send him on loan as I had Quintero and plenty of other players in that position!
For what he costs, he's worth every penny!!!
View attachment 432666

Screenies continued (2015)

Sakho... very good player... he played in a rotation option...
View attachment 432663

Rossiter... I like this lad in game... and gave him sub appearances time to time...
gonna make him way better this time around! If i can get Alonso, he'd be an ideal tutor!
View attachment 432662

Martin Kelly went on a season long loan and came back a better player... can be much better though!
View attachment 432661

Last edited:
If you're looking for a cheap striker (If you have the Brazilian Serie A (Top division) loaded) then look for either Neilton (Santos) or Ademilson (Sao Paulo)

I load almost all the leagues from all nations!! a count of about 125000 players, which makes my game slow over time.. but that helps me in finding unknown players at times!

I scout a lot, and i mean a lot!!

Similar attributes of a player, then reducing age, and attributes... blah blah blah!

Was looking at Neilton, but he went to Cruzeiro...
and Ademilson was solid on FM13.. not as spectacular this time, but a nice profit making player he still is ;)

At the moment, I can only buy from sales, and I have $0!

My personal opinion is that... in game, Sturridge doesn't really justify his wages! I end up selling him to Spurs mostly! They are interested in everyone and buy like mad!

Also, Coutinho is very injury prone and I prefer selling him for that reason alone, as that leaves me with decent wages and a good solid transfer fund! He in general ends up at Bayern ;) I hope to sell him in the summer as I have ready replacements!

Lucas, Agger generally end up at Man City...

mate ill give you some advice jerome siclaire turs into a beast put his training on high and complete farward and in 2 years he one of the best players there and also ojo the same

mate ill give you some advice jerome siclaire turs into a beast put his training on high and complete farward and in 2 years he one of the best players there and also ojo the same

that's one of my plans... Sinclair, Ojo... Morgan... turn them if not the best, then atleast very decent premier league players!
thanks for the advice... will train them :)

Replay in the FA Cup... very good result for our confidence!
View attachment 432418
and who got a hattrick!!! couldn't stop smiling! the guy took the game to a whole new level in the 2nd half... Half time break I thought Ince would maybe go with the match ball, score a hattrick!
GANSO!!!
View attachment 432417

Going to the Emirates and dominating Arsenal in attempts on goal, with a 50/50 possession!
Mignolet's day!!!
View attachment 432416
View attachment 432415

I find this the toughest fixture... home or away! But City had about 4/5 injured players, and we exploited their weaknesses.. Rever(primarily a CD played HB).. Ganso started but both the Brazilians limped off injured...
Shaqiri!!!
View attachment 432414
View attachment 432413

2-0 against a team that's 3rd on the table... am I happy?
Well, I felt we could have won by a higher margin given their starting GK & backup GK were both injured!
Yet, their 19yo stand in GK wasn't as bad as I hoped...
My shoot on sight suggestion before the game wasn't the best I believe!
Sturridge is in a good form, which pleases me!
View attachment 431404

Coutinho scoring in the starting 5 mins, and I felt it's another game we should easily win..
S'mpton always mix things up, and I don't enjoy playing against them!
Made changes after going 3-1 down, but team couldn't respond in time!
SAD...
View attachment 431403
We dominated absolutely, so the defeat hurts much more...
View attachment 431402

Next up- Crystal Palace who are fighting for survival...
Guess we were a wee bit too over confident...

Made changes at the hour mark, Sturridge's goal gave us hope, but after Chamakh's goal, well, I guess I knew what would be! Uphill task, and we lost again! I'd have taken a draw then...
View attachment 431401
Absolute domination!!! But results are what counts!
View attachment 431400

A friendly game with a different tactic just to see if that could be a success over the next few games... not pleased with the result despite thorough domination!
View attachment 431399

The 2 back to back losses hurt us, and I had to for the very first time all season criticize our defence, and all the lads!
Well, sitting on 1st, we could simply throw it all away with such performances!

We then played Hull, a game we won 2-1... scoring 2 goals in 32 mins, and we then just sat back... not many chances after that, but definitely we needed a win after consecutive losses...

Next up was Chelsea...

C'mon Mourinho !!