Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2014

-------------------------------------------------

- THE SEASON BEGINS -

AUGUST
Tough start, good test.

SET OF FIXTURES FOR AUGUST

View attachment 308727

(A) Leicester City - Must win game, no excuses.
(H) Manchester City - A draw would be a great result.
(?) Capital One Cup Team - Must Win Game who ever we get in the draw. We want a cup run!
(A) Southampton - Very tough place to go, will be happy with the draw.

TACTICS

View attachment 308718
View attachment 308670

LEICESTER CITY - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC

View attachment 308720
View attachment 308719

We started the game nervy and a little bit tentative and the first half was full of errors, Ulloa was rewarded with a fine effort to make it 1-0 to City. At half time I played a less restrictive set up and replaced Riviere with Ferreyra, we showed more promise on the ball and tested their keeper with all kinds of oppertunities but he held firm. It took a little piece of magic from our 'Wonderkid' Ayoze to go level and the stats were in our favour. After the leveler Leicester went defensive and we piled on the pressure until Ferreyra broke the deadlock with an 25 yeard stunner with 10 minutes to go! I was confident we would get another due to our dominance and thats exactly what happend, well played Ferreyra, its a shame your only on loan!

MANCHESTER CITY - HOME - DEF / MAIN TACTIC

View attachment 308712
View attachment 308711
After the dominating second half performance at the King Power Stadium, I went into this game full of confidence and knew that I could take the gamble if it came to it as we were already 3 points to the good. I initially started with my defensive tactic in an effort to counter them and to my surprise we managed to score through Riviere after 35' MINS. I knew that we wouldn't be able to keep Aguero and company quiet for too long but in the second half they came out all guns blazing and we were truly under the cosh. As soon as i thought we had steadied the ship Aguero scored and made it 1-1 and ten minutes later I was 2-1 down. I saw that Goufran was tiring so I replaced him with Traore and changed my tactic to my main and we started to dominate the ball. We were missing hosts of chances until the super sub and SUPER LOAN came to the good to make it 2-2 after 90 MINS then a couple of seconds later Ayoze put the game to bed to make it 3-2. A performance of Champions? Or are we getting carried away!

View attachment 308669

WATFORD - AWAY- MAIN TACTIC

View attachment 308708
View attachment 308707
View attachment 308690

So we drew Watford in the cup tie and I was glad to know my stars could take a breather, I managed to rotate 80% of the players but kept Cabella on the bench for precaution. After the first half the game was killed off by our supreme passing and an inspiring performance from the fourth goal scorer, Jack Colback. The second half I eased the gas slightly and brought on some youngsters for their debuts.

View attachment 308670

SOUTHAMPTON -AWAY -MAIN TACTIC

View attachment 308698
View attachment 308697

This in my opinion was going to be a tougher test than the fluke win against City. We were playing a team that will challenge us for the top 6 and we were playing away from home, a win there would be phenomenal and would place us top of the table. I was taken back by how defensive Southampton chose to play and we stretched them throughout the whole game, one chance fell to Pele but Krul simply had too much class for the Italian. The game ended 1-0 but in truth we should have had 6.

3 GAMES PLAYER - EPL TABLE
View attachment 308695

4 wins out of 4 in all competitions, things are going well for us. The other Managers seem to be doing well as we have all had tough games.

OTHER NEWS

Coaches Increased to 11
View attachment 308694

Scouts Increased to 10
View attachment 308693

Affiliate Club - Merchandising Link - USA Team would be great!
View attachment 308692

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEPTEMBER 2014
Carry on the run?

SET OF FIXTURES FOR SEPTEMBER

View attachment 308691

Everton - Last Season they had a great chance of makng champions league football. Will be tough but we will want to carry on our fine form, going for the win.
Aston Villa - Must win game, Villa aren't what they used to be.
(?) Capital One Cup Team - Must Win Game who ever we get in the draw. We want a cup run!
Chelsea - A draw would be a good result at Stamford Bridge and that is what I will play for.

TACTICS

View attachment 308718
View attachment 308670

EVERTON - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC

View attachment 308689

View attachment 308688

Even though I was gunning for the win, I knew that it would be tight and that any mistake from our frail defense would be exposed by Lukaku. 2 Minutes in we score from the spot, Cabell with the penalty and we are cruising. T game became quite stale with no one team really going for the win and out of nothing Eto'o pops up for a headed goal to make it 1-1. I know we needed change at half time so I brought off Gouffran for Traore and Sissoko for Tiote for some added speed and strength. 15 MINS into the second hald we make it 2-1 and Coloccini made it 3 with 25 Minutes to go.

ASTON VILLA - HOME - MAIN TACTIC

View attachment 308687

View attachment 308686

We are yet to really dominate a game on the score sheet and due to Aston Villa having an extremely weak defense I wanted to exploit it. We couldn't have dreamed for a brighter start 8 MINS in Cabella gets taken out by Baker in the box and converts the penalty to make it 1-0 and I couldn't help but think 5-0 win coming up! 10 mins later Baker redeems himself with a headed effort but Cabella was the hero once again as he made it 2-1 before half time. Game ended 2-1.

After the dominating second half performance at the King Power Stadium, I went into this game full of confidence and knew that I could take the gamble if it came to it as we were already 3 points to the good. I initially started with my defensive tactic in an effort to counter them and to my surprise we managed to score through Riviere after 35' MINS. I knew that we wouldn't be able to keep Aguero and company quiet for too long but in the second half they came out all guns blazing and we were truly under the cosh. As soon as i thought we had steadied the ship Aguero scored and made it 1-1 and ten minutes later I was 2-1 down. I saw that Goufran was tiring so I replaced him with Traore and changed my tactic to my main and we started to dominate the ball. We were missing hosts of chances until the super sub and SUPER LOAN came to the good to make it 2-2 after 90 MINS then a couple of seconds later Ayoze put the game to bed to make it 3-2. A performance of Champions? Or are we getting carried away!

View attachment 308669

WE DREW SWANSEA IN THE CUP! (LEWIE100)

View attachment 308685
View attachment 308684

SWANSEA - HOME - CUP TACTIC

This should be interesting!

View attachment 308683

View attachment 308682

View attachment 308671

Based on form we are by far the better side and LEWIE100 was without Bony as he had an injury so the game was mine for the taking. LEW100 usally goes for 3-4-3 but he had chosen 4-3-2-1 and I was worried for him as it isn't his usual.
The game started and within the first 15MINS I could see that his Swanasea side were in tatters. After 45MINS we were 4-0 up and he had 0 shots in game.

View attachment 308681

The second half was entirely different he changed his formation and he started to dominate all areas of the pitch and managed to claw 2 goals back. Our next game will be a true classic and I am sure LEWIE100 will be looking to get his revenge.

View attachment 308670

CHELSEA – AWAY – DEF / MAIN TACTIC

View attachment 308680

View attachment 308679

although we had won all of our games this season going to Chelsea and hoping for a similar result would be a near impossible task. Chelsea have a complete squad and they do not lack quality in any department, Mourinho will be looking to win the premierleague and Champions League this year.
The game started well and we ended the first half 1 goal down, we changed our tactic slightly so could get the goal we needed for a point but it wasn’t meant to be as when we got the goal, Chelsea replied one minute later. It was all down hill from then and our team were battling an unwinnable game.

6 GAMES PLAYED - EPL TABLE

View attachment 308678

6 games, 1 loss and 5 wins. A very good start, lets see if we can build on that.

AWARDS

Manager of the Month!

View attachment 308677

Team of week

View attachment 308676

Ayoze gets the plaudits

View attachment 308675

OTHER NEWS

Anita and Tiote attracting interest, cooled them down.

View attachment 308674

View attachment 308673

Affiliate Club - Merchandising Link - PORTLAND TIMBERS !

View attachment 308672

Last edited:
October and November games will be played tonight - follow us to be updated!

View attachment 308204

SEPTEMBER - 2014

BPL:
Fortunately we can go beyond after the two failedhumuliating defeat in the league. On the first we have played against the Swansea, controlled by Lewie. It was an exciting game, Soldado and Eriksen resume their good performance and we can beat the Swans.
It was a good game, thanks Lewie :)

EC:
After the league match, we have played against the Vaduz. I give a rest my first team players, cause after the EC match we've got a Derby against the Man. Utd. We have got 30 shots, but the guys didnt find the net... Maybe i have to play much better with the reserves and they can score a little goal...

View attachment 308191

BPL:

Saturday was the Derby day, and saturday was the black day to the Spurs fans. I tried to control the match, and play an attacking football against the Man. Utd; but they easily step through us.
In the first after a corner Blackett score the first Utd. goal, and in the 27th Falcao doubled the score after a beautifil first time shot. We can correct the score, with a Soldado goal before the half time, so the HT result was 1:2.
In the second half we totally lose the control, the Utd. score 2 goals again.
We have lose to 4:1 at home, that is totally unacceptable even the enemy was the Man. Utd.

View attachment 308187

Capital Cup:

Half-reserved, half 1st players. In the half time, QPR got the benefit, but after a motivation speech in the break we can easilly own them.

View attachment 308186

BPL:
Our last match was the best at September. So many goal, impressive play. After the fifth goal, the guys grown way to complacent little, but fortunately it was not a problem.

View attachment 308185

Best five player:
View attachment 308184

Spurs Top Scorers:
View attachment 308183

Spurs Top Assists:
View attachment 308181

Last edited:
20750_swansban.jpg

November 2014 (Part 1)

755111d1421769904-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-prem.jpg

(Diablo) Newcastle 0-​1 Swansea

View attachment 307283

Give me a **** YEAH! A great win against Diablo's Newcastle. Unwanted man Rory Donnelly popped up with the winner. Should have been 0-0. GG Diablo. ;)

Everton 2-3 Swansea

View attachment 307277 View attachment 307278

Quite remarkable, this! How we managed to go to Goodison Park and smash Everton at their turf is madness, especially in the form we were in 1 month ago! Rory Donnelly being the hero again scoring a fabulous 2 goals here.

Last edited:
View attachment 306195
View attachment 306194

Champions League Group E - Shakhtar 6-3 Liverpool

View attachment 306193
View attachment 306180
Unfortunately I missed this game so my *** man took charge, I would of been looking for a win considering how poorly Deni has started the season but I'm surprised my assistant didn't lose. If we look at the stats, it looked a really tight game, take a look at Deni's post for more info!

View attachment 306191
View attachment 306190

Barclays Premier League - Liverpool 2-0 Stoke

View attachment 306189
View attachment 306188
I was anticipating a return to Anfield for Luis Suarez but fortunately for us he's still got two days left on his suspension for biting, again. I felt we were unlucky not to win this game, the stats will tell you it was an even game but I actually lost control of the team in the second half, I was lagging in all over the place and the timer ran out, when I did they came back in to the game and started the dominate.

View attachment 306187
View attachment 306186

Barclays Premier League - Crystal Palace 0-3 Liverpool

View attachment 306185
View attachment 306184

Capital One Cup 4th Round - Southampton 2-3 Liverpool

View attachment 306183
View attachment 306182
We had a frustrating time in Europe this month, losing to Shakhtar and drawing to Barcelona, the Shakhtar game looked bad but I was pushed for the equaliser and they destroyed us on the counter. Elsewhere we looked good in the league and progressed to the Fifth Round of the Capital One Cup, sorry lads but I forgot to screenshot the league table, I believe we're second in the table. Next month we've got a big game against City and we also play against Diablo's Newcastle.

View attachment 306181

Last edited:
View attachment 306843

OCTOBER | 2014 | SEASON 1
NEWCASTLE

SET OF FIXTURES FOR OCTOBER

(.H.) Arsenal - After the loss to Chelsea a draw would be a good result.
(.A.) West Ham- Tough place to go and depending on how we play against arsenal a draw could be good.
(.H.) Burnley - A definite win, if we mess up here it would be terrible.
(.A.) Reading - Capital Cup - A must win game, no problems even with our reserves.

TACTICS

View attachment 306844

View attachment 306836

ARSENAL- HOME - MAIN TACTIC
WIN

View attachment 306842
View attachment 306841

After the loss to Chelsea last week we needed to pick up a point to gain momentum once again. We started strong causing arsenal problems all over the pitch, it was 1-0 after 24mins and 3-0 at half time. We played an absolutely faultless game, we limited them to one clear cut chance and it was a day to forget for the gunners. A win against Arsenal is fantastic but to out perform then in all areas is a real achievement.

Best perfomance of the season so far, will take something stunning to top it. #RESULTOFCHAMPIONS

View attachment 306821

View attachment 306819

WEST HAM - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
WIN

View attachment 306838
View attachment 306837

The game started terrible and before we knew it we were 1-0 down, which is not good away from home. We were limited to chances all game and West Ham defended extremely well. It took a bit of magic from our star performer of the season to level us and we looked dangerous from then on as West Ham attempted to counter us. 2-1 Win, great result.

BURNLEY - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
LOSS

View attachment 306833

View attachment 306832

WHAT HAPPENED, WE BEAT ARSENAL 4-0! We went into this game, all guns blazing and rightly so. The Burnley squad are bottom of the table and have scored 10 goals all season so scared I was not. I was foolish to think we could stroll to a win as the FM are known for punishing players who think any game is easy. The alarm bells didnt go off until late in the game but I knew something was off as every shot burnley was having on target was going in and I couldnt help but think the dropping of points were inevitable. If we won this game, we would have went top... Sigagames had a different idea.

View attachment 306828

READING - CUP TACTIC
WIN

View attachment 306829

View attachment 306827

We had a full rotation of the squad for this game as I felt the players needed a rest. The game was a full flow 'I can score more than you' affair. In all truths Reading went for the win and the should have been rewarded for their efforts but due to extra time I had to bring on quality due to my reserves getting tired, we managed to stop the game going to penalties thanks to Gouffran.

View attachment 306824

WE HAVE DRAWN LIVERPOOL (MISTEROBJECTIVES SQUAD)

View attachment 306823

We couldnt have had a more entertaining draw. It will be a human v human encounter with @MisterObjective the current Manager of Liverpool and current league leader. Next month should be very interesting as I look to play @Lewie100 too. @Mister you better have the right tactics because Newcastle are tearing the top 4 apart at the moment!

OTHER NEWS

View attachment 306825

After long discussions with the board I am glad they have agreed to improve the clubs training facilities. We may have forked out just under 5M but I'm sure we will get champions league football this season and the money from that will cover these expenses. We have improved all areas of the club now and our future looks prosperous.

View attachment 306179

I had control in the first game and we had a solid win against Hull, next up I crashed and lost control when we were 1-0 down away to Barcelona, our *** man got dominated yet again. I then lost control for the whole match against Leicester and I'd had enough of the lag, I left the session to sort out my internet and my *** man finished with two more losses to Newcastle and City and a win against BATE.

The following session saw us start with a huge game against Everton, I managed to play it and win, despite Sturridge getting sent off very early on. The lag was still unbearable so u
nfortunately I've decided to leave the story, it's really frustrating, if I'm being completely honest I just don't enjoy playing really slowly and at times at holds up the save because people are waiting on me.

If you liked my updates, I'll be posting on my http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...er-stories/199846-swans-fly-high-part-ii.html story more often, now that I've had to leave this story. The lads are going to bring in a replacement, sorry for backing out but good luck in the future, it's been a pleasure!

View attachment 306178

20750_swansban.jpg

November (Part 2) + December

755111d1421769904-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-prem.jpg

Aston Villa 3-1 Swansea

I don't have a pic for this one but oh boy, this was bad. Villa are a bottom side team and we were disgraced...

Chelsea 4-3 Swansea

View attachment 306070
Okay, this is not the best. But to be honest, we were expected to lose. We put op a good effort here, but the best was yet to come...

Arsenal 1-2 Swansea

View attachment 306069
HOLY MOTHER... We have had bad form, and I expected to lose this... But we won this after a fabulous display!

West Ham 0-4 Swansea

View attachment 306064
This result was good and bad. Good, because we HAMMERED West Ham. Bad because it was on MisterObjective's final day. We will remember you Mister!!! #Mister=LFCLegend

Burnley 2-3 Swansea

View attachment 306065
Phew! A lucky win here as we scrape a win vs Burnley

Swansea 2-0 Southampton

View attachment 306063
Yeah! A dominant win vs Southampton makes us fly up the table and record our 4th win in a row!

Swansea 3-2 Man Utd

View attachment 306061
Holy... YES! WE BEAT CHRIS' (who joined by this time) MAN UTD TEAM WHO WERE UNBEATEN UNTIL NOW! DELIGHTED WITH THIS! :D

Swansea 5-3 Sunderland

View attachment 306060
I lost control of this game, so I'm glad that the ***. Man won this, as this makes it an unbeaten December!

These wins made me earn December's MOTM! And I also got praise from a certain Martínez! And the rest of the fixtures of the year:
View attachment 306059 View attachment 306057 View attachment 306056

View attachment 306022

NOVEMBER 2014

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 1

SET OF FIXTURES FOR OCTOBER

(.A.) Swansea - We are up against @Lewie100 and it is away, draw would be decent. We dont want to lose!
(.H.) Manchester United- 2nd in the league and currently in great form, as its at home we will go for the win but if I was offered a draw, id take it!
(.A.) Sunderland - OUR RIVALS, BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON! MUST WIN EVEN AWAY FROM HOME.
(.H.) Liverpool - A Home tie against @Misterobjective who currently sits 3rd in the table we will be going for the win!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Predicted Points For October - 6 - W1D3L0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I N - G A M E T A C T I C S

View attachment 306021

View attachment 306020

SWANSEA - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
0-1
LOSS

View attachment 306019

View attachment 306032

I was going into this game quietly confident as our form was good and we had already beat @Lewie100 in the capital one cup. My tactics were hard to decide upon, I had taken into account Swansea's attacking threat as their scoring form is extremely good but their defense is leaking goals like a broken toilet so I opted for a more defensive/counter approach. It wasn't long before I realised I was away from home, conceding fouls and free kicks all over the park, not much was happening and I was convinced a draw would be a good result. The game was very neutral and there wasn't too many opportunities until a poor defensive mishap from coloccini gifted them a 1-0 lead in the 45th minute. The second half we started strong and I tweaked the tactics to give us more options in attack but it was of no prevail and we lost the game 1-0.

Thoughts?
We aren't scoring from enough set-pieces, I think we may need to alter our set piece tactics!

MANCHESTER UNITED - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
4-4
DRAW

View attachment 306031

View attachment 306030

At home to a giant would usually mean we play our game as usual but with a careful approach, waiting for a good opportunity to pounce for the kill but we have slayed many dragons this season so I set up with Attack in mind. We conceded early on but I was calm and Ferreyra made it 1-1, I knew this game could be a thriller when the score was 3-2 to Man U at half time. The second half we set up with less restrictions on our play, hoping that we could out score the overpowered attack on Man United. The change of tactics leveled us at 62 mins with Ferreyra completing his Hattrick, I thought we were going to lose due to a peice of magic from Rooney just before the game ended but Traore came on to earn us a vital point!

Thoughts?
Don't try and slay a dragon when you haven't got the right shields.

SUNDERLAND - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
2-0
WIN

View attachment 306029

View attachment 306028

The biggest game of the season so far, the fans have been given so many highs this would top them all. I knew we were away but Sunderland are having such a terrible season and are desperate for points it would be a joke if we didn't get the 3 points. They started off like they always start, weak and flimsy like a cheap cardboard box and it wasn't long before Ferreyra broke there minds with something they couldn't quite understand... A goal. We enlighilated them but they managed to hold on desparetly before Traore came on to end their hope of a 1-0 loss.

Thoughts?
Sunderland - you got no fans, you got no grounds.

LIVERPOOL - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
3-2
WIN

View attachment 306026

View attachment 306025

After our win away to Sunderland, the players were full of confidence as Pardew had made them believe that winning at Sunderland was an impossible dream. We started the game fairly well and had 2 opportunities early on to make it 1-0 but that was Sturridges fate as he put the reds ahead. The second half was full of promise and by the 49th minute we were cruising at 2-1 before an unlikely sub of Rickie Lambert came on to equal the score. It took an old hero to come on in the 80th minute to make and score the winner with a penalty to make it 3-2. A fairly even game and could have gone either way if I am entirely honest.

Thoughts?
@Misterobjective was away for this game, he's having connection problems :S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Points For October - 7 - W2D1L1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER NEWS

View attachment 306024

We've been handed £13.25M, that will come in handy next season, shame we can't use in January! I'm glad Mike Ashley has faith in me.

View attachment 306023

It is fair to say now that Ayoze has been my most important player thus far and has outshone the likes of Cabella and Ferrerya (although hes been playing extremely well lately).

Haidara was in the running for the 'Young player of the month for October', I never realised Haidara had been playing so well? He will be getting the nod ahead of santon for his efforts!

Last edited:
View attachment 305739

DECEMBER 2014

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 1

SET OF FIXTURES FOR DECEMBER 2014
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(AWAY) West Ham
PREDICTION : WIN

(HOME) QPR
(AWAY) Tottenham
PREDICTION : DRAW

(Home) Stoke

(Away) Crystal Palace

(Home) Hull City

CAPITAL ONE CUP: QUATER FINALS
(Away) Liverpool

PREDICTION : LOSS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Predicted EPL Points - W5D1L0 - 16 Points.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 305692

I N - G A M E T A C T I C S

View attachment 305741

WEST BROM - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
1-3
LOSS

View attachment 305729

View attachment 305728

After our racking up 3 points at Home to liverpool we went into this tie with the same approach. The game was messy and Berahinho grabbed himself a Hat-trick at our expense.

Thoughts?
We have to win at QPR to keep the pressure on the top 4.

QPR - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
2-0
WIN

View attachment 305727

View attachment 305726

After losing to a weak WBA side, I had question marks about my defense so I rested Santon for Haidara. We were in control and it payed off this time.

Thoughts?
A solid game and clean sheet, very happy.

TOTTENHAM - AWAY - DEFENSIVE TACTIC
3-3
DRAW

View attachment 305725

View attachment 305724

Deni has been having a terrible season so far and his team can't be brimming with confidence. If we had gone and won away to west brom we could have afforded to use our main tactic but the players morale was still low so we played the precautionary tactics. We were dominated and we were lucky to steal a point.

Thoughts?
Our Form is fluxuating, need to steady the ship.

STOKE - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
4-2
WIN

View attachment 305722

View attachment 305721

At Home we have been solid all season and I knew that we could do the business with the right team talk. We played well and go the win but I am not happy with the 2 we have conceded.

Thoughts?
We haven't kept too many clean sheets this season, its worrying.

CRYSTAL PALACE - AWAY - DEFENSIVE TACTIC
2-2
AWAY

View attachment 305720

View attachment 305704

I went into this game thinking we need a win, we a desparate for an away win! The last away win we had was against the scum of Sunderland but it wasn't meant to be. I am not happy with this result, Man city is our next away fixture and a win here would have been perfect.

Thoughts?
Next season we need some quality Centre Backs!

HULL CITY - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
3-2
WIN

View attachment 305719

View attachment 305718

I thought this game was going to be a first clean sheet for a while but Hernandez had other ideas. We were cruising at 2-0 and I was thoroughly enjoying myself, it made a change not to be hanging on for dear life. Mcshane made it 2-2 in the 88th minute and I thought our season was over until Ayoze smashed it in well into extra time.

Thoughts?
I am extremely worried about my defense.

My Points For December - 11 - W3D2L1

Overall Thoughts?
This Month has gone well, 11 points from 18 leaves me feeling like it could have been worse. Our defense is weak and to be sitting in 3rd place is a great acheivement. We need to sort our defense out but there is not much we can do until next seasons transfers. I can only sign up to 4 players and 2 of those may well be Centre Backs.

View attachment 305690

LIVERPOOL - CUP TACTIC - OUT AT THE QUATER FINALS!
LOSS
4-3

View attachment 305717

View attachment 305716

I foolishly rotated my squad around giving my stars a rest as the looked jaded. Before half time was finished it was 3-1 and I had to bring the stars on to salvage some hope so I failed in my attempt to rest them. We battled hard but Balotelli was unrealistically good and took the match ball to his firework infested home.

Thoughts?
I should have started my Main squad, the capital one cup would have been a nice piece of silverwear and a boost for the rest of the season.

View attachment 305701

_______________________________________________________________________________________

THIS MONTHS NEWS

View attachment 305689

View attachment 305715

Another Player of the Month Accolade for Ferreyra! He is playing ahead of Riviere and banging in the goals, next season we will definitely miss this loanie.

View attachment 305714

Mike Ashley is loving the state of the club at the moment, I've sorted their entire infrustructure out and we are mounting a title challenge but I never thought I'd be handed a new deal! This is great news and of course i signed an extension.

View attachment 305713

Aston Villa look to be in the process of being taken over! Randy Lerner hasn't really been pumping enough money into the club and they could turn out to be the next Manchester City! More to follow.

@DENI100 MAY GET THE SACK?!

View attachment 305707

View attachment 305706

@MISTEROBJECTIVE HAS DECIDED TO RETIRE!

View attachment 305711

After completing half the season on a dodgy connection, James has decided to leave the 'Power League'. I haven't one bad word to say about the man and he is welcome back at anytime. Thank you for the memories James you have been a true gentleman and tactical mastermind.

View attachment 305710

View attachment 305705

Last edited:

JANUARY 2015

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SET OF FIXTURES FOR JANUARY 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(AWAY) MAN CITY
(HOME) LEICESTER CITY

(AWAY) SOUTHAMPTON

(HOME) EVERTON

FA CUP
(AWAY) CRAWLEY

(AWAY) LEEDS UNITED

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - W2D2L0 - 8 Points.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN - GAME TACTICS

MAN CITY - AWAY - DEFENSE TACTIC
2-0
WIN

View attachment 305342

View attachment 305341

Our form against the big teams has been fantastic all season but we have been under performing defensively which is not comforting playing the champions. I chose a very defensive preparation and tactic for this game as we needed training in that area and we are playing away to a team that is unbeaten in 13 games. We started extremely well moving the ball into key areas for our attack and retaining possession quite well, we were rewarded in the 25th minute with a header from Coloccini. The second half was a different story and we were bombarded with shots but our defense remained strong, Tim Krul must have grown 5 inches before the game because he was unstoppable. Rivierre came on in the 75th minute as Ferrerya looked tired about produced the goods.
A fantastic display and clean sheet, my change of preparations and tactics paid off!

View attachment 305340

Thoughts?
Beating Man City isn't easy, beating them whilst they are unbeaten in 13 games is fantastic, beating them and keeping a clean sheet is amazing. However, this was not a convincing display and in truth they could have won 5-2.

LEICESTER CITY - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
2-0
WIN

View attachment 305339

View attachment 305338

After Ferrerya was taken off against Man city after quite a poor performance, I chose Riviere to spearhead the attack as his goal was class against the citizens. We started the game as we always start against small teams, dominant. Everytime we got the ball it looked promising and our freedom on the ball was terrorizing them. Rivierre had chance after chance but lacked the killer instinct so I brought on Ferrerya at 38 mins, he scored just before half time. The second half was much of the same and Ferrerya earned his place back in the starting line up with another goal to make it 2-0.

Thoughts?
Two Clean sheets in a row, we may have sorted our defense out!

SOUTHAMPTON - AWAY - Main TACTIC
3-2
WIN

View attachment 305337

View attachment 305336

Away to the saints is a tough task and I knew that it wouldnt be an easy game. I went in with confidence that we could outscore them but I was still unsure about our defense even though we have kept two clean sheets in a row. The game was mad from the off with the score being 1-1 inside 6 minutes. After 20 minutes we had control of the ball and were putting southampton under the cosh and THAT MAN Ferreyra dealt a dangerous jab and we were 2-1 up. The second half was quite even and a goal from nowhere from Jay Rodriguez put them level but we eventially killed them off with a Ferreyra volley outside the box.

Thoughts?
Where would we be without Ferrerya? He's easily been our most prolific player this season.

EVERTON- HOME - MAIN TACTIC
1-2
LOSS

View attachment 305335

View attachment 305334

At Home we have been solid, a few fluke results have gone against us but all in all unbeatable at home. I slightly tweak my tactics for home games as I want to make St.James Park a fortress as any team who wants the title needs to make that their main priority. This game was no fluke win by Everton and they controlled it from start to finish, we didn't have a say in the game at all. The game ended 2-1 to Everton and a big pat on the back for the new manager FTD82 as he set up very well against us.

Thoughts?
Lucas Pratto terrorized us, Lucky FTD82 joined us after they signed him! Well played FTD.

CRAWLEY TOWN - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
F.A CUP 3RD ROUND

2-1
WIN

View attachment 305324

View attachment 305323

I was away from keyboard playing this game and the Assistant Manger (Steve Clark, yes, somehow I managed to get him as an *** MAN) played. I can't say much because I wasn't watching... 1 clear cut chance though? Whats that all about STEVE, we dont pay you 10k a week for this kind of ****.

Thoughts?
Our cup form isn't great and scraping a win against Crawley is nothing to be happy about.

LEEDS UNITED - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
F.A CUP 4TH ROUND

3-0
Loss

View attachment 305319

View attachment 305318

The team played terrible and we played a strong squad too. Leeds played very well and deserved to go through.

Thoughts?
Bradford v Chelsea.

*****************************************************************************************
PREMIER LEAGUE ~ JAN - 9 POINTS - W3D0L1

League Table

View attachment 305333

Overall Thoughts For The Month?
Going into Februray 3rd in the table is a huge achievment, hopefully we can keep the pressure on the top 4 until the end of the season!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

THIS MONTHS NEWS

View attachment 305317
Ayoze wins another Monthly Accolade but its not for the young player... Its for the seniors too! 8 goals in 6 apps, deserved it too.

View attachment 305316
I always see the board in an effort to increase the clubs fortunes but I thought a stadium expansion maybe declined, I was ecstatic when it was approved! Next season we will have a stadium to rival the Emirates!

TRANSFERS, TRANSFERS, TRANSFERS!

As it is my first season
in the game I am unable to buy players, however clubs can still purchase mine! I am reluctant to sell anyone as I can't buy in replacements but if the right offer came in, I may be fored too!

View attachment 305315
DECLINED

View attachment 305314
DECLINED

View attachment 305313
DECLINED

View attachment 305312
DECLINED

View attachment 305311
ACCEPTED

REASON: Shane Ferguson hasn't featured all season, he has no future at the club and it was a decent offer. Good luck to the lad.

View attachment 305310
ACCEPTED

REASON: Sammy Ameobi hasn't featured all season, he has no future at the club and it was a decent offer. Good luck to the lad.

THE BIGGEST TRANSFER OF THE SEASON.

View attachment 305308NEGOTIATED: NAPOLI BID 15M, I MANAGED TO GET THEM TO 25M.

REASON: When the bid came in at 15M I was shocked and not because I don't feel Anita is worth that just because I didn't know what to do. 15M is his valuation but he is my most important midfielder and without him I would be left with no creative central Mid. I was pushed by the Lazio board and they ended up making an offer of 25M, it was simply too much to turn down and I was left with no choice other than to accept. When they finally agreed my heart was heavy and I was still unsure as to what I had done!

THEY DECLINED!
View attachment 305307

To be completely honest, I am quite happy as I will only have 4 players to buy next season and now I wont have to replace him.

Last edited:
FEBRUARY 2015

SPURS | SEASON 1

SET OF FIXTURES FOR FEBURARY

Aston Villa - Win
Sunderland- Win
Manchester Utd - Loss
West Ham - Win
Reading - Win
Twente - Win
Liverpool - Loss
Twente - Win
West Brown - Win
Predicted Points For February - 21 - W7D0L2

Last edited: