Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

FEBRUARY 2015

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 1

-------------------------------------------------

SET OF FIXTURES FOR FEBURARY

Chelsea - Loss
Aston Villa - Win
Arsenal - Loss
West Ham - Win

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Predicted Points For February - 6 - W2D0L2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 305545

Hi Everyone!

Here is Deniel hunder again. unfortunately i ve got a lot of IRL job, and a move on, so i couldnt take apart in this story mode. Now I will try to make up for the lack of this little summation.

After a strong start my team just collapse. We couldnt win in the sequential 10 games. I try to motivate my guys, refine my tactic, or just rotate the players who got bad form, but it is just not working. It was terrible.
View attachment 305544
View attachment 305543

In mid-January i eave my obtional 4-2-3-1 tactic and create something new. A 4-4-2 tactic which inspired from my favourite manager; Carlo Ancelotti. I ve to sacrafice my 2 last january game to. But i feel it was worth. After my boys learn my tactics and understood its essence, we can beat the Swansea/They got an incredible form/ and the Villa.

The NEW TACTIC:

View attachment 305542

The Last 2 games with that:
View attachment 305540
View attachment 305538

I hope the new actic will really works, cause i need to win a lot of match to Levy didnt fire me. Maybe i can live the end of the season.

View attachment 761094
So Premier League. I really far away from the place to play an EL Qualify. That was my Expactation, so i have to climb up on the table.

Table:
View attachment 305536

Soldado lead the Top Scorer list.
View attachment 761100
I won the Group Stage and got the Twente in the first Play-Off round. I think, we can beat them, and reach the nextround.

Soldado is the second Top Scorer in the League.

View attachment 761102
Knocked out in the Quarter Final by the Chelsea

View attachment 305535

View attachment 761104
Got the Reading in the 5th Round.

My Best Players in the Last 5 Games:
View attachment 305534
Top Scorers, Most Assist:
Roberto Soldao - 32 Goal
Erik Lamela - 8 Goal
Nacer Chadli - 8 Goal
Erik Lamela - 11 Assists
Christian Eriksen - 11 Assists
Kyle Naughton - 10 Assists

Player of the Half-Season:
I do not understand how, but its easy:
View attachment 305533

Best Young Player of the Half Season:
Big dilemma, but i think he deserved it. He played well, when he got his chance, did not any mistake. His unlucky is that, Christian Eriksen got a terminator mode, and he didnt got a lot of injury like my other saves :D
View attachment 305530

I like the big summary of a segment of the season (from deni), it could be a decent alternative for managers with less time, especially the personal senior and young player half season awards.

I like the big summary of a segment of the season (from deni), it could be a decent alternative for managers with less time, especially the personal senior and young player half season awards.

Thanks for your input abesince1982! I am going to to show the development of my 'Wonderkind' and 'Superstar' in an upcoming post as I have been tracking them throughout the game.

Are there any additions you would like us to add? Or anything you would like us to reduce?

We hope you are enjoying our story!

SHOCKING NEWS: LEWIE100 QUITS THE POWER LEAGUE!

COULON THE MANAGER OF SWANSEA HAS THROWN IN THE TOWEL!

After playing up until January, the manager has decided to leave stating another save has his attention and he would like to spend his time on that game. We thank him for his time in the game and wish him well with his new save.

We are happy to announce that we have two new replacements and they have taken the reigns of Everton and Southampton. A Q&A will be released by them by the end of the day, apologies to everyone who was interested in the Swansea story.

Last edited:
View attachment 305474 Abe Manager here, taking the reigns mid- season at the saints. Despite massively under performing (13th currently) and hit hard by injuries, the sleeping giant potential of Southampton cannot be ignored and makes them massively appealing.

I think at this stage of the season with only 13 games remaining, my seasonal aspirations will need to be reigned in, with a hard push for a euro place our only realistic aim, with a top ten position most likely. WATCH OUT NEXT SEASON.

The top 4 is pretty much decided as we're now in Feb, with Utd, Newcastle, City and Chelsea taking the positions in that order, with Newcastle being the surprise package of the season and the only team that I wouldn't of picked pre-season, well done with that squad Newcastle!

As far as my fellow managers, diablodunka has obviously well over achieved with what most people would agree is a mediocre squad, sitting in 2nd place with some impressive wins (including a 5-0 thrashing of Chelsea), I would at the least expect him to achieve champ lge qualification, a great season for him though. Deni at spurs has fallen way short in 12th place and for me will need a very good run to make the euro places and even then may still find himself out of a job! Worrying times ahead, good luck deni! Finally ftd at Everton (joining at the same time as myself) should make euro qualification, their 8th currently with quite a lot of injuries so should gain fresh impetus when they return.

And unfortunately joining in Feb means no super loan, leaving us light upfront due to my 3 cf formation so some serious pos. retraining and opportunities for our more talented youngsters, hopefully they can step up!

View attachment 305046

View attachment 305058

View attachment 305057

View attachment 305056

Our superstar, Cabella has had a decent season so far with the club. I believe he has reached his Max potential as his stats have not improved significantly.

Negatives: He missed a month through injury and hasn't impacted the team as much as I would have liked

Positives: His value has increased by just under 1M.

Thoughts?
I hope the 2nd half of the season his fortunes will improve as he will be one of our key players.

View attachment 305055

He has mounted 7 goals and 5 Assists in the EPL and has been showing great form recently. We will be resting him alot more often in a hope that he will steer clear of any more long term injuries.

View attachment 305053

Our Wonderkid, Perez is performing well above expectations and took over the AMC position when Cabella was out for a month. He has improved significantly and is the clubs top performer.

Negatives: I would have liked his attacking stats to be slightly higher

Positives: His Value has increased by 2.5M and his potential ability could lead him to be a world superstar.

Thoughts?
Next season, if his form continues could be a dangerous one. The last thing we want is interest from an elite club, we have to make champions league football this year.

View attachment 305051

13 goals, 8 assists and 5 POM. What a BEAST.

MAIN SQUAD STATISTICS

View attachment 305049

Last edited:
3000 Views! Thanks alot guys!

If there is anything you wish for us to add to the story, no matter how optimistic, please let us know in a comment!

762465d1422751741-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-banner.jpg
AUGUST- FEBRUARY 2015

SUMMARY
SOUTHAMPTON

SEASON 1

THE PRE ABE ERA

A WOEFUL 1ST HALF TO THE SEASON, WITH THE ONLY REAL HIGH POINT BEING A 3-0 HOME WIN AGAINST PALACE.

View attachment 304972

HOWEVER THERE ARE SEVERAL LOWS, THE WORST BEING OUR DREADFUL HOME RECORD (ONLY 6 LGE WINS SO FAR) HITTING ITS LOWEST EBB CRASHING OUT THE FA CUP 3RD ROUND 3-1 TO WOLVES!

THIS COUPLED WITH OUR TOP 2 SCORERS BEING GASTON RAMIREZ AND DANI OSVALDO (BOTH OUT ON LOAN) THERE'S MUCH WORK AHEAD.

View attachment 304970

KOEMAN YOU'RE SACKED

PREMIER LEAGUE
W6D10L8
- 28pts-

CHAIRMAN'S EXPECTATIONS

View attachment 304950
WE'RE HAPPY TO GO WITH THE CHAIRMAN'S IDEALS, BUT NOT WITHOUT OUR OWN DEMANDS. MORE COACHES AND BETTER TRAINING FACILITIES.

View attachment 304945 View attachment 304944

LOOKING AT THE SQUAD THERE PLENTY OF REAL QUALITY, ESPECIALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK WHICH SUITS MY MAIN STYLE OF PLAY. PROWSE, SCHNEIDERLIN AND WANYAMA WILL BE PIVOTAL IN ANY SUCCESS WE MAY HAVE.

View attachment 304955 View attachment 304954 View attachment 304953

BAD INJURIES TO PELLE, WANYAMA AND SCHNEIDERLIN WILL MAKE THE NEXT FEW WEEKS VERY CHALLENGING AND WE WILL BE HOPING FOR SOME OF OUR YOUNGSTERS STEP UP IN THEIR ABSENCE ESPECIALLY THE PROMISING SAM GALLAGHER

View attachment 304936

A WELCOME ADVANTAGE TO COMING INTO A CLUB LATE IS THE ABILITY TO ASSESS HOW THE TEAM HAVE BEEN PERFORMING STATISTICALLY, I'M NOT SEEING MUCH OUT OF PLACE, WE PASS WELL AND TACKLE EVEN BETTER, HOWEVER A COUPLE OF SURPRISES IN YOUNG SAM GALLAGHER HAVING OUR BEST SHOTS TO GOAL RATIO (35%) AND YOSHIDA A PLAYER I'VE NEVER MUCH FANCIED WITH AN INCREDIBLE 100% TACKLE RATIO, AND ON THE OTHER SIDE LONG HAS BEEN TOTALLY PROFLIGATE (4% GOAL RATIO) AND MUST IMPROVE DRASTICALLY IF HE WANTS TO REMAIN A SAINT. DEFINITELY FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

View attachment 304947

IN - GAME TACTICS
View attachment 304969 View attachment 304967 View attachment 304966

NARROW 4-3-3, NARROW DIAMOND, 4-2-3-1
I'VE ALWAYS FELT THE NEED TO PLAY A DIFFERENT FORMATION TO WHATEVER IS THE NORM IS AND RARELY FAVOUR WINGERS. THIS CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS AS SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD ARE WINGERS, BUT I HAVE OFTEN FOUND THAT WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING THEY CAN BECOME IMMENSE STRIKERS OR MARAUDING WING-BACKS!

FEBRUARY FIXTURES AND RESULT EXPECTATION-

WEST BROM (a) WIN
ASTON VILLA (h) WIN
QPR (a) WIN

PREDICTED POINTS
W3D0L0- 9PTS

IT MIGHT SEEM OVERLY AMBITIOUS CONSIDERING WHERE WE ARE IN THE LEAGUE, BUT OUR NEXT 3 GAMES ARE SPURS, CHELSEA AND ARSENAL SO MAXIMUM POINTS THIS MONTH ARE A MUST

View attachment 304762

UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN KNOCKED OUT OF THE CUP AT THE 3RD ROUND STAGE DURING KOEMAN'S REIGN.
A SHAME REALLY, AS THIS SQUAD IS CAPABLE OF SO MUCH MORE.

Last edited:
APRIL 2015

SET OF FIXTURES FOR APRIL 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 1

______________________________________________________________________________________

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
AWAY/ MANCHESTER UNITED
PREDICTION : LOSS
HOME / SUNDERLAND
PREDICTION : WIN

AWAY / LIVERPOOL
PREDICTION : DRAW

HOME / WEST BROM

AWAY / QPR

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 10 - W2D2L1

Last edited:
APRIL 2015

& PREDICTED RESULTS

SPURS | SEASON 1

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
STOKE CITY /Home/
CRYSTAL PALACE /Away/

HULL CITY /Home/

LEICESTER /Away/

MANCHESTER CITY /Home/

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 10 - W3D1L1

SOUTHAMPTON| SEASON 1

EXPECTATIONS FOR MARCH/APRIL 2015

SPURS (a) D
CHELSEA (h)
D
ARSENAL (h)
D
STOKE (a)
D
WESTHAM (h)
W
CRYSTAL PALACE (a)
W
BURNLEY (h)
W

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS-13 W3-D4-L0

Last edited:
APRIL 2015

& PREDICTED RESULTS

Everton | SEASON 1

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Swansea (a) prediction Draw
Man Utd (h) prediction Lose
Sunderland (a) prediction Win
Liverpool (h) prediction Lose
West Brom (a) prediction win

PLD5 W2 D1 L2 PTS 7

FEBRUARY 2015

SOUTHAMPTON | (SEASON 1)

RESULTS

IN - GAME TACTICS
View attachment 304549 View attachment 304548 View attachment 304547

WEST BROM - AWAY - 4-3-3 TACTIC 2-1 WIN

View attachment 304545 View attachment 304546 View attachment 304543

SUMMARY

MY DEBUT AS SAINTS MANAGER I DECIDED TO GO WITH MY MAIN STYLE OF PLAY, DESPITE INJURIES MAKING SLOTTING A DECENT 11 INTO THE FORMATION DIFFICULT, I FELT I NEEDED TO FIND OUT QUICK IF THE BOYS ARE UP TO IT.
WE PLAYED WELL AND GENERALLY BOSSED THE MATCH AND WON A PENALTY FOR OUR GOOD INCISIVE PLAY, BUT POOR OLD LONG WHO CANT BUY A GOAL AT THE MOMENT HAD IT SAVED. I GOT THE BOYS TO START FLOATING SOME MORE CROSSES INTO OUR YOUNG TARGET MAN SAM GALLAGHER AND IT PAID DIVIDENDS WITH THE LAD NICKING A BRACE WITH 2 POWERFUL HEADERS. WE MADE IT DIFFICULT FOR OURSELVES THOUGH AND ALMOST THREW IT AWAY LETTING THEM EQUALISE LATE ON BEFORE OUR MOM GRABBED HIS SECOND IN INJURY TIME, NO LESS THAN WE DESERVED

Thoughts?
THE STYLE SEEMS TO FIT BUT WE REALLY NEED THE LADS BACK FROM INJURY AS WE ARE LACKING SOME QUALITY AT THE MOMENT.

ASTON VILLA - HOME - 4-3-3 TACTIC 1-0 WIN

View attachment 304542

SAM GRABBED ANOTHER GOAL IN A GAME WE MASSIVELY DOMINATED, 1-0 THOUGH IS ALWAYS A NERVOUS SCORELINE AND I WAS ALWAYS WONDERING IF WE WERE GOING TO PAY FOR OUR LACK OF KILLER INSTINCT. HOWEVER A WIN IS A WIN AND A CLEAN SHEET IS ALWAYS WELCOME AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO RELY ON THE QUALITY AT THE BACK TO SEE US THROUGH OUR INJURIES.

THOUGHTS?
WE REALLY NEED TO THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT OUR 2 DEFENSIVE LOANS IN BERTRAND AND ALDERWEIRELD AS THEY'VE BEEN FANTASTIC, BOTH HAVE FUTURE FEES BUT AREN'T CHEAP.

Q.P.R - AWAY - 4-3-3 TACTIC 2-1 LOSS

View attachment 304540 View attachment 304539

WE WERE NEVER ABLE TO GRASP CONTROL OF THIS GAME AND FOR THE MOST PART IT WAS END TO END. OUR WONDERKID PROWSE GOT A FORTUNATE DEFLECTED GOAL ON 60 MINS, AND I THINK WE THOUGHT JOB DONE...BIG MISTAKE WE LOST OUR CONCENTRATION AND ALLOWED THEM TO SCORE 2 GOALS IN THE LAST 6 MINS TO STEAL ALL 3PTS. THIS WOULD'VE HURT THE PLAYERS, ALDERWEIRELD WAS IMMENSE BUT WE LACKED AN EDGE UPFRONT AND IT COST US.

THOUGHTS?

STRIKERS ARE REALLY A MUST IN THE SUMMER, ALTHOUGH PELLES COMING BACK SOON AND WE'VE MISSED HIS LINK UP PLAY HIS GOAL RECORDS OK AT BEST SO I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH HE'LL BOOST OUR ATTACKING PROWESS.

WE MUST CONTINUE TO WATCH ON WONDERING WHAT MIGHT'VE BEEN... AGAIN OUT EARLY AND A MISSED OPPORTUNITY AT SILVERWARE.
************************************************************************************

Actual Points For FEBRUARY
(EXCLUDING DRAW WITH EVERTON BEFORE JOINING)
W2D0L1 6 Points

League position
View attachment 304527

Overall Thoughts on the month?

WE REALLY NEEDED ALL 9PTS AS NEXT MONTHS GOING TO BE TOUGH, ON THE UPSIDE OUR BIG BOYS WILL START TO FILTER BACK OVER THE NEXT 7-10 DAYS, HOPEFULLY THEY CAN HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

_______________________________________________________________________________________

SAM GALLAGHER YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH AND RIGHTLY SO

View attachment 304521

Last edited:

FEBRUARY / MARCH 2015

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 14/15

SEASON 14/15 LANDMARKS/ACHIEVEMENTS

CUP RUNS
KNOCKED OUT CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINALS V LIVERPOOL
KNOCKED OUT FA CUP 4TH ROUND V LEEDS

VICTORIES
BEAT ARSENAL 4-0 / HOME
BEAT CHELSEA 5-0 / HOME

TRANSFERS
SIGNED ADAMA TRAORE AS MY 'SUPER LOAN'
SIGNED NEW CONTRACT TIL 2018 IN JAN

SET OF FIXTURES FOR FEB/MARCH 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

(HOME) CHELSEA

(AWAY) ASTON VILLA
(AWAY) ARSENAL

(HOME) WEST HAM

(HOME) SWANSEA

(AWAY) BURNLEY

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 8 - W12D0L0

IN - GAME TACTICS

CHELSEA - HOME - MAIN TACTIC

5-0
WIN

View attachment 304448

View attachment 304447

Our Home form against the giants has been fantastic and although Chelsea aren't playing to their expectations this season we go into this one tentative. I have used my main tactic against all opposition traveling to St. James Park so I will stick with it again despite the attack of Chelsea. The game started at a good pace and we managed to hit them on the counter to make it 1-0. The game was dangerously one sided and before the break it was comfortable at 3-0. We approached the second half hoping for more of the same and although chelsea tested Tim Krul with a few chances we continued to dominate play and thrashed them 5-0.

Thoughts?
We are title contenders.
It is now a fact.

ASTON VILLA - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
3-1
WIN

View attachment 304445

View attachment 304444

After the thrashing of Chelsea, our team and fans have begun to believe that we can go onto win the league. I do not know whether this will be a good thing for the team or extremely bad as it will definitely have a major effect on our performances. Away from Home we have been quite sloppy at times but Aston Villa are not a real threat to us and I was expecting a dominating performance and it was anything but that. Aston Villa put on a great performance and altough we won 3-1 it was very tight.

Thoughts?
Ferrerya is unstoppable

ARSENAL - AWAY - DEFENSIVE TACTIC
4-5
WIN

View attachment 304442

View attachment 304441

After smashing Arsenal 5-0 at home in the first half of the season we went into this one full of confidence. Arsenal have been quite strong at home all season but I was sure that we would get a result. At Half time the score was 5-1 and I felt that I could rest my stars in the mid-way point of the second half if we were still crusing. At 65mins I took off Cabella, Anita and Ferreyra and the game changed dramatically! Arsenal started to get goals back and I was hanging onto my laptop with dear life! We managed to get the win but I have learnt not to underestimate a giant!

Thoughts?
5-1 at Half time, could have been an embarressment.

MARCH
YOUTH INTAKE!

View attachment 304431

It seems that we have a player by the name of 'Rob Cooper' who has the potenatial to be one of the most gifted players? Who is this guy?

View attachment 304430

ROB COOPER!!! WHAT A PROSPECT! THE REST OF THE INTAKE ARE TERRIBLE BUT WHO CARES!

ROB COOPER, THE NEW GERRARD?

View attachment 304429
THIS ROB COOPER KID LOOKS A MENACE! HE WILL GET HIS DEBUT AGAINST SWANSEA THAT IS CERTAIN!

WEST HAM - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
1-2
LOSS

View attachment 304439

View attachment 304438

This month we have managed to beat Chelsea and Arsenal, two of the title challengers and most difficult teams in the league! It was near to impossible t be undone by West Ham and I getting the 3 points would be an easy task. We capitulated at 10mins and Noble scored to make it 1-0 to the hammers, we couldnt break them down and they got away with the win. I wouldn't be that upset with the loss but considering it is at home it hurt.

Thoughts?
Don't underestimate any team in the EPL!

SWANSEA - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
4-0
WIN

View attachment 304437

View attachment 304436

After Lewie100 has left the Swans, they have been performing quite well in the league and have proven to be a tough side to beat. We thought we could grind out a result and as it was at home we were confident in the win. The first half was a stalemate, neither team looked as though they wanted to win and I had to remind them that we were in for the title race to motivate the lads. The second half was full of Attack from both teams but we were more clinical and we grabbed the win.

View attachment 304428

Thoughts?
Rob Cooper made his debut today in the 75th Minute. He looks like he could be the future of english football. We upgaded the scouting, youth system, training etc and it looks like it paid off!

BURNLEY - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
0-4
WIN

View attachment 304434

View attachment 304433

After Burnley somehow beat us at home, we needed to get those 3 points back and even the score. I spiced up the attack with alot more urgency and focused all our energies on scoring. We ripped them to shreds and before the half could finish it was 3-0. We made it 4 just before the end whilste blew but who scored it? I can't remember and neither can the game by the looks of it!

Thoughts?
Rob Cooper has his second appearance for the club now and is looking a real handful. It doesn't look like it will take him long to get his first goal.

LEAGUE POINTS FOR FEB/MARCH - 15 - W5D0L1

League Table
View attachment 304432

Overall Thoughts For The Month?
1 point behind the leaders with 9 games to go! We have to play Man U and Liverpool in those games and depending on how they go could have a massive say in where we end up. The win against Arsenal and Chelsea have given us a slight breather but if we slip up again we could drop out the top 4 which would be terrible since we have been in there for the whole season. If we beat West Ham we could have been top!

View attachment 304427

View attachment 304426

DENI GOT THE SACK FROM TOTTENHAM!

View attachment 304422

DENI GOT THE JOB! LOL

View attachment 304421

(WE HAD ALREADY AGREED THAT IF HE GOT THE SACK HE COULD BE TOTTENHAM AGAIN AND THIS IS WHY THE ELIMINATION RULE WAS INTRODUCED)

View attachment 304425

View attachment 304424

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR MAY 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

(HOME) TOTTENHAM

(AWAY) STOKE CITY
(AWAY) HULL CITY