Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

MAY 2015

SET OF FIXTURES FOR APRIL 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

SPURS | SEASON 1

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
EVERTON /Home/
PREDICTION : LOSE
CHELSEA /Home/
PREDICTION : LOSE

ASTON VILLA /Away/
PREDICTION : WIN

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS - 03 - W1D0L2

abesince1982 and diablodunka like this.

APRIL 2015

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 14/15

SEASON 14/15 LANDMARKS/ACHIEVEMENTS

CUP RUNS
KNOCKED OUT CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINALS V LIVERPOOL
KNOCKED OUT FA CUP 4TH ROUND V LEEDS

VICTORIES
BEAT ARSENAL 4-0 / HOME
BEAT CHELSEA 5-0 / HOME

TRANSFERS
SIGNED ADAMA TRAORE AS MY 'SUPER LOAN'
SIGNED NEW CONTRACT TIL 2018 IN JAN

SET OF FIXTURES FOR JANUARY 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(AWAY) MAN UNITED
PREDICTION : LOSS
(HOME) SUNDERLAND

(AWAY) LIVERPOOL
PREDICTION : LOSS

(HOME) WEST BROM

(AWAY) QPR

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 9 - W3D0L2

IN - GAME TACTICS

MANCHESTER UNITED - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
1-5
LOSS

View attachment 304337

View attachment 304336

If my aims for the season was to win the league then this would have been a huge game and alot of detail would have been put in to try and get the 3 points. However, as I wasn't gunning for the title this year there was no pressure on what the score ended up as. We started well and caused them a little bit of problem in the center of the park and we were performing above expectations. The half ended 0-0 and I was sure we could get a result out of the game so I tried an unorthodox formation and team talk... The result tells you the story. Well played to Man United, they deserved the win and deserve the title... This Season.

Thoughts?
If we won here, we would have gone top.

SUNDERLAND - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
6-1
WIN

View attachment 304334

View attachment 304335

View attachment 304333

A Game against our rivals. Annihilation. Best thing? Rob Cooper the 16 year old regen wonderkid managed to get his first ever goal against the scum!

View attachment 304332
Rob Cooper just made himself a legend and he put himself in the history books! What a prospect.

Thoughts?
Oh, Happy Days.

LIVERPOOL - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
2-4
LOSS

View attachment 304331

View attachment 304330

Liverpool haven't really had the best of season and that is partially due to there alteration of manager. Misterobjective had them in second place when he left Anfield (In Dec) but since Villas Boas has taken charge then have declined. The game seemed winnable and thats exactly what I went for, I knew a win would really put a statement out too and pressure united and city. The first half was madness, shots, tackles, fouls everything was happening and by the end of it I was 3-2 down. We pressured Liverpool but they were playing Direct, Counter attacking football and Borini sealed the deal for Liverpool.

Thoughts?
I am still, to this day scratching my head as to how Borini scored 2 goals past us

WEST BROM - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
3-1
WIN

View attachment 304327

View attachment 304326

West Brom had beaten us in the first half of the season at the Hawthorns as Berahinho scored a Hat-trick. So we were out for dirty, unforgivable revenge. The game was nervy but we ended the half 1-0 to the good. The second half was all us despite a moment of panic from our defenders gifting that man Berahino another goal against us. I brought on Riviere for Ferreyra at 70 mins as he looked complacent and he settled the score.

Thoughts?
Revenge is sweet, limiting your opposition to 2 shots on target is sweeter.

QPR - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
0-3
WIN

View attachment 304325

View attachment 304324

Looking at the table, we needed this win to keep pressure on the top 2. We got the win but in all truth, QPR looked dangerous at times. Deni's Tottenham messed up and got a draw against West Brom so we should have more momentum than them going into our next head to head.

Thoughts?
Clean sheets are beatiful when your defense is terrible.

LEAGUE POINTS FOR JAN - 11 - W3D2L1

League Table
View attachment 304339

Overall Thoughts For The Month?
Unbelievable Month. If we managed to get the 3 points against Liverpool we could be top with 4 winnable games in the final month. I don't want to focus too much on what might have been because we have pretty much secured CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL! We turn our attentions to the title as we could go on and win it but it would take either Manchester United Or City slip up... There certainly isn't any pressure on us to win the league this year though.

LAST REMAINING GAMES OF 14/15
View attachment 304322

I PUT GOUFFRAN BACK IN THE SIDE DUE TO THE DECLINE OF RIVIERRE AND HES BEEN PHENOMINAL! MUCH DESERVED.

View attachment 304321

Last edited:
View attachment 304020

BREAKING NEWS

NEWCASTLE UNITED WILL BE RETURNING TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL AFTER A 13 YEAR ABSENCE FROM THE COMPETITION FOR THE 15/16 SEASON.

View attachment 304021

Newcastle have qualified for the 2015 Champions Cup bu securing a top three finish in the Premier Division.

Newcastle United could still go onto win the league providing Manchester United lose one of their 3 remaining fixtures and Newcastle United win their remaining 3.

Newcastle Boss Diablodunka will be hoping Southamptons 'Abe Manager' will be able to stop the red devils on the last game of the season in a bid to win the Premier League for the first time in their 134 year history.

The players, staff and fans are still in shock as to how the Newcastle manager has achieved such glory in his first season at the club without spending any money in the transfer windows. The future looks bright for the Geordies.

View attachment 303892

View attachment 303891

View attachment 303890

MORE TO FOLLOW...

Last edited:

MARCH/APRIL 2015

SOUTHAMPTON | SEASON 1

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER-

W3D4L0
-13PTS

IN - GAME TACTICS

View attachment 303681 View attachment 303680 View attachment 303679

SPURS - AWAY - 4-3-3 TACTIC
1-0 WIN

View attachment 303677 View attachment 303676

ALTHOUGH WE INITIALLY AIMED TO GET A POINT, I SUSPECTED ALL 3PTS MIGHT BE UP FOR GRABS DUE TO THE REPORTED DISHARMONY OF THE PLAYERS AND DENI'S SACKING. SO I DECIDED TO PLAY THE GAME AS IF I WAS FAVOURITE. IT PAID OFF AND ALTHOUGH THE GAME WAS FAIRLY EVEN SPURS SEEMED VULNERABLE AND WE DEFENDED SOLIDLY. WE LEFT IT LATE THOUGH, TAKING THE LEAD WITH RODRIGUEZ SCORING A LOVELY DIVING HEADER ON 86MINS AND DESERVEDLY SO.

View attachment 303678

THOUGHTS?

THE FANS MIGHT NOT BE HAPPY ABOUT OUR 'LESS THAN EXCITING' FOOTBALL BUT UNTIL WE CAN BOLSTER OUR FRONT-LINE WE WILL NEED TO GRIND OUT MANY MORE RESULTS I SUSPECT! AND A GREAT DEBUT FROM ONE OF KOEMAN'S SIGNINGS, THE LAD COULD HAVE POTENTIAL.

View attachment 303675

View attachment 303674

CHELSEA - HOME - 4-3-3 TACTIC 3-3 draw

View attachment 303673 View attachment 303672

WELL WE THOUGHT WE HAD THEM! A TRUE BATTLING DISPLAY AGAIN FROM OUR BOYS. WITH 4MINS LEFT OF NORMAL TIME WE WERE 2-1 TO THE GOOD, COSTA THEN STEPS UP AND CAPITILISES ON OUR TIRED LEGS, 2-2. THIS WAS AN EPIC, AND IT WASN'T FINISHED YET! THE EVER IMPRESSIVE SAM GALLAGHERPUTS AWAY WHAT, SURELY, MUST BE THE WINNER...HOWEVER CHELSEA HAVE OTHER IDEAS AND PUMMEL OUR DEFENCE FOR THE NEXT 3MINS UNTIL THE LEFT BACK OF ALL PEOPLE FINDS SPACE AND FINISHES LIKE A PRO!

THOUGHTS?

MAYBE OUR TEAM ISN'T SO FAR OF THE BEST TEAMS AFTER ALL, LETS NOT GET CARRIED AWAY THOUGH, ARSENAL NEXT!!

ARSENAL - HOME - 4-3-3 TACTIC 2-0 WIN

View attachment 303671 View attachment 303670

WE PLAYED WELL AGAINST CHELSEA SO I SHOW FAITH IN THE TEAM AND WE PLAY OUR USUAL STYLE, DESPITE ME CONSIDERING STIFLING THE MIDFIELD TO COUNTER ARSENALS TECHNIQUE. WE START WELL AND BOSS THE MATCH AND JAY RODRIGUEZ GRABS US A DESERVED EARLY GOAL ON 15MINS.
ARSENAL DO COME AT US, BUT WE KEEP THEM AT ARMS LENGTH FROM OUR GOAL AND MOST OF THEIR ATTEMPTS ARE FROM RANGE. WE ARE DEFENDING WILL REAL QUALITY, WITH EACH PLAYER PERFORMING TO A HIGH LEVEL. OUR SOLIDITY AND DECENT POSSESSION ARE REWARDED FURTHER WHEN JAY COOLY FINISHES AGAIN ON 58MIN TO SEAL THE RESULT. DESPITE ARSENAL HAVING A HIGH NUMBER OF SHOTS, APART FROM A COUPLE OF LAPSES, THEY NEVER MANAGED TO PENETRATE OUR ORGANISED BACK LINE, A DEFENSIVE MASTER CLASS.

THOUGHTS?

WE REALLY MUST TAKE REAL STEPS TO SECURE BOTH BERTRAND AND ALDERWEIRELD, EVEN IF IT COSTS US A BIT MORE THAN WE'D LIKE.

STOKE- AWAY - 4-3-3 TACTIC 1-1 DRAW

View attachment 303668 View attachment 303664

WE SET OUR TARGET AT A DRAW AND WERE LUCKY TO GET IT. A REALLY POOR PERFORMANCE . DESPITE SWITCHING TO OUR 4-2-3-1 AT 60MINS WE NEVER THREATENED STOKE FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME AND SHOULD HAVE COME AWAY WITH NOTHING. BUT AGAIN OUR SOLID BACK LINE POWERED US THROUGH, WE NEEDED SOME LUCK AND WITH OUR RECENT PERFORMANCES I FELT WE HAD EARNED SOME, I'M GLAD THAT'S OVER!

THOUGHTS?

WE LACKED QUALITY UPFRONT BUT AGAIN MORE THAN MADE UP FOR IT AT THE BACK.

WESTHAM- HOME- 4-3-3 TACTIC

View attachment 303663 View attachment 303662

THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT HERE, WE TOTALLY DOMINATED IN ALL AREAS OF THE PITCH WITH WESTHAM RARELY THREATENING. DUE TO A LACK OF INCISIVENESS AND QUALITY WE COULDN'T FIND A SIMPLE WAY THROUGH AND WERE REDUCED TO A LOT OF HOPEFUL RANGED ATTEMPTS WHICH SUITED THE OPPOSITION FINE. WE EVEN TRIED SWITCHING TO WINGERS ADOPTING OUR 4-2-3-1, BUT IT DIDN'T HIDE THE FACT THAT EITHER DUE TO INEXPERIENCE OR JUST LACK OF QUALITY OUR FORWARD PLAY WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
ON THE UPSIDE YOUNG MIDFIELDER OAKLEY MAKES HIS DEBUT FOR US AT THE AGE OF 15!!! WE HAVE A POTENTIAL WORLD BEATER ON OUR HANDS.
View attachment 303686

THOUGHTS?

NOTHING WE DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW...STRIKERS ARE ALREADY ON THE SHOPPING LIST, AT LEAST 2 AND WITH SOME PACE.

CRYSTAL PALACE- AWAY- 4-1-2-3 NARROW TACTIC

View attachment 303660 View attachment 303658

I WASN'T SATISFIED WITH OUR RECENT AWAY FORM/PERFORMANCES SO DECIDED TO EXPERIMENT WITH A DEFENSIVE VERSION OF OUR 4-3-3. TO BE HONEST RESULT ASIDE IT WASN'T A FAILURE AS WE CREATED PLENTY AND SHARED POSSESSION AND UP UNTIL THE FINAL 3 MINS WERE HEADING FOR A DRAW. BUT ZAHA WAS IN INSPIRED FORM AND TERRORISED OUR DEFENCE ALL MATCH AND GRABBED HIS SECOND, AND MATCH WINNING GOAL ON 87MIN... 1MIN AFTER OUR EQUALISER. IT WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT AND CONCEDING LATE IS BECOMING A HABIT. I GUESS AS FAR AS THE MEDIA'S CONCERNED I'LL HAVE TO TAKE THE BLAME FOR THIS RESULT.

View attachment 303655

THOUGHTS?

IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT?
WE NEED TO CONCENTRATE FOR 90MINS!

BURNLEY- HOME- 4-2-3-1-WIDE TACTIC

View attachment 303654 View attachment 303653

DUE TO THE RECENT IMPOTENCY OF OUR STRIKE FORCE WE WENT FOR OUR FORMATION THAT WAS LESS RELIANT ON THEM, RECALLING TADIC (NOT PICKED DUE TO BEING RE-TRAINED AS A CM) FOR THE LEFT AND RODRIGUEZ ON THE RIGHT. WE CONTROLLED THE MATCH WITH TADIC JUSTIFYING HIS PLACE WITH A WELL TAKEN BRACE. IT COULD HAVE BEEN EVEN MORE CONVINCING BUT WE WERE STILL QUITE WASTEFUL.

THOUGHTS?

I MAY NOT WANT TO ADMIT IT, BUT WE MAY HAVE TO PLAY WINGERS, AT LEAST UNTIL WE BOLSTER OUR SQUAD

***************************************************************************************** Actual Points For MARCH/APRIL W3D3L1 12 Points
League Table

View attachment 303690

Overall Thoughts on the month?

DESPITE SOME AMAZING RESULTS, UNFORTUNATELY OUR SEASONS BECOME DEAD RUBBER, BUT WE CAN FURTHER DEVELOP OUR PHILOSOPHY AND MAYBE TRY AN EXPERIMENT OR TWO, AND THERE'S A CERTAIN AWAY GAME TO MAN UTD THAT COULD DECIDE WHERE THE LEAGUE TROPHY GOES!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

THIS MONTHS NEW

HOT PROSPECT 'THE NEXT LE TISSIER'

View attachment 303576 View attachment 303575

View attachment 303689 View attachment 303688

WOW WHAT A PROSPECT WE HAVE ON OUR HANDS HERE! EVEN OUR COACHES ARE SAYING HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE WORLD CLASS. WITH SOME FIRST TEAM EXPOSURE AND SHADOWING A SENIOR PROFFESSIONAL HE COULD BECOME ONE OF THE BEST TO COME THROUGH OUR RANKS.

Last edited:
New Manager - New Era

(MAR-MAY) (2015)

TOTTENHAM | (1st SEASON)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At 09/03/2015 was a large change in the lives of Tottenham Hotspur. Deniel Thunder was fired, his place was taken over by Gergő Csócsics from Hungary. The new manager could easily set the balance for the right channel.

SET OF FIXTURES FOR (MONTH AND YEAR)
& PREDICTED RESULTS

END OF THE SEASON

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS -
W0
D0L0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN - GAME TACTICS

http://www.pictureshack.us/View attachment 303633

The new manager coming with new tactic

Gergő is coming an own tactic which was inspired by Carlo Ancelotti from the Real Madrid. It's a 4-4-2 in defend, and 4-3-3 in attack. We should learn that new structure but its really working.

Final games in the Season with the new Manager:
View attachment 303632

Europe Cup - PlayOff
View attachment 303631
Europe Cup - FINAL
0-1
WIN
View attachment 303630

*****************************************************************************************

Final Results of the Season (2014/2015)
W14D11L13
53 Points

League Table

View attachment 303629

Overall Thoughts on the season?

It was a terrible BPL season for us. We should play much better against the smaller team, and try to earn a constant form to point to the TOP4 in the next season.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

THIS MONTHS NEW

Best Player in the Season
View attachment 303621
View attachment 303620

Best Younger in the Season
View attachment 303619
View attachment 303618

TOP GOAL SCORER
View attachment 303616
View attachment 303615

TOP ASSISTER
View attachment 303613
View attachment 303612

2015/2016 PLANS

Players Out: Vorm, Verthongen, Assou-Ettoko, Adebayor, Lennon, Stambouli, Paulinho(?)

Players In: I could buy 4 players in the next season. I need a young Central Defender to set backup with Dier. I need a RAMC to rotate Lamela, maybe a young player too. And i need 2 ST. 1 for the 1st team and 1 for the 2nd team.

2015/2016 PLANS

GK: Lloris, Friedel, Glover

RB: Naughton, K. Walker
LB: Danny Rose, Ben Davies
CB: Kaboul, Fazio, Dier, Chirices, ???

LM: Eriksen, Chadli
DM: Capué, Dembelé
CM: Paulinho, Bentaleb, ???
RACM: Lamela, ???

CF: ???, Kane
ST: Soldado, ???

Ohh yes! Deni is back to win the BPL. :D
(A hosszu ö betük helyett ?-t írt mindenhová. :D)

Last edited:

MAY 2015

SOUTHAMPTON | SEASON 1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER

W3
D0L1
-9 POINTS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN - GAME TACTICS
A NEW ADDITION TO THE FORMATION ROSTER
WE PLANNED TO EXPERIMENT THIS MONTH AND HAVE CHOSEN OUR ENCOUNTER WITH MAN UTD TO BE ITS DEBUT

View attachment 302991 View attachment 302990 View attachment 302988

HULL CITY - AWAY - 4-2-3-1 TACTIC
2-2 DRAW

View attachment 303045 View attachment 303044

THE GAME WAS FAR TO EVEN FOR MY LIKING AND WE WERE NEVER IN CONTROL. DESPITE THIS THOUGH WE CREATED SOME GOOD OPENINGS AND WERE 2-1 UP WITH 68MINS PLAYED, OUR 2 ENGLISH FORWARDS GALLAGHER AND RODRIGUEZ GRABBING THE GOALS AFTER GOING 1 DOWN EARLY. BUT NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON WE SWITCHED OFF AND CONCEDED AN EQUALISER IN INJURY TIME THROWING AWAY A HARD FOUGHT 2PTS.

Thoughts?

DO THESE PLAYERS HAVE THE MENTALITY TO COMPETE FOR THE FULL 90 MINS?

SWANSEA - HOME - 4-2-3-1 TACTIC 3-1 LOSS

View attachment 303038 View attachment 303036

WE DIDN'T TURN UP AND HAD TO CHANGE ON 60MINS BACK TO OUR TRUSTED 4-3-3 AFTER FEEBLY GOING 3-0 DOWN AT HOME IN 53 POOR POOR MINUTES, ERRORS FOR ALL 3 GOALS SUMMED UP A CALAMITOUS PERFORMANCE. TADIC NICKED A INJURY TIME CONSOLATION, BUT THIS WAS EMBARRASSING, NO DOUBT.

THOUGHTS?

OUR KEY PLAYERS WILL NEED TO SET A MUCH BETTER EXAMPLE IF THEY WANT TO REMAIN AS SUCH!

MAN UTD - AWAY - NEW 2-3-2-2-1 WIDE TACTIC 0-0 DRAW

View attachment 303016 View attachment 303015

WELL AS WE HAD ALREADY DECIDED, WE HAD A NEW STYLE OF PLAY TO TEST AGAINST UTD. DIABLODUNKER AT NEWCASTLE WAS DESPERATE FOR US TO GET SOME KIND OF RESULT WITH THE TITLE STILL WITHIN THEIR REACH.
I READ THE PLAYERS THE RIOT ACT FOLLOWING OUR SHAMBOLIC PERFORMANCE AGAINST SWANSEA AND THEY REACTED BIG TIME. FOR THE FIRST 20MINS WE WERE ALL OVER UTD AND SHOULD'VE STOLE AN EARLY LEAD. THIS TEAM ARE ON THE PERIPHERY OF BEING LEAGUE CHAMPS FOR A REASON AND WE HAD TO DEFEND SOLIDILY AGAINST COUNTLESS WAVES OF ATTACKS, UTD ALWAYS LOOKED NERVOUS AT THE THREAT WE POSED ON THE BREAK. BACK TO OUR DEFENSIVE BEST.
I ALSO RECALLED BORUC DUE TO FOSTERS POOR FORM

View attachment 303012

WE SUFFERED A COUPLE OF
INJURIES AND WILL BE GLAD THERE'S ONLY ONE GAME LEFT!
View attachment 302999 View attachment 302998

THOUGHTS?

WAS IT THE NEW FORMATION...OR THE ROLLICKING WE GAVE THE PLAYERS? THE FANS DON'T CARE WHY.
View attachment 302996

LEICESTER- AWAY - 4-3-3 NARROW TACTIC
2-1 WIN

View attachment 303010 View attachment 303008

WITH NOTHING LEFT TO ACTUALLY PLAY FOR WE JUST WANTED TO END WELL GIVE OUR YOUNGSTERS SOME GAME TIME IN THE PROCESS. WE SWITCHED FORMATION AT HALF-TIME TO OUR NEW EXPERIMENTAL FORMATION, SURRENDERING SOME POSSESSION FOR MORE INCISIVENESS. A DECENT AWAY PERFORMANCE.

THOUGHTS?

WITH THE SEASON OVER, THE REAL WORK BEGINS.

END OF SEASON REVIEW- OUT 3RD ROUND LOSING 3-1 TO WOLVES

FORGET CUP RUN WE DIDN'T EVEN START TO WALK! RESULTS LIKE THIS COST KOEMAN HIS JOB ULTIMATELY.
View attachment 302995

THOUGHTS?

CUPS WILL BE A PRIORITY FOR US NEXT SEASON!

END OF SEASON REVIEW OUT OUT FOURTH ROUND LOSING 3-2 TO LIVERPOOL

A TOUGH DRAW BUT LIVERPOOL WOULD'VE ROTATED AND A REAL OPPORTUNITY MISSED AGAIN BY KOEMAN AT SILVERWARE.

View attachment 302994

THOUGHT?

SEMI-FINALS AS A MINIMUM EXPECTATION NEXT SEASON

*****************************************************************************************

Actual Points For MAY W1D2L1 6 Points

END OF SEASON REVIEW

View attachment 302992

Overall Thoughts on the Season?

View attachment 302986 View attachment 302985I'VE SETTLED IN WELL, ACHIEVED SOME VERY IMPRESSIVE RESULTS AGAINST THE TOP TEAMS, I UNDERSTAND WHAT OUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES ARE AND ALREADY HAVE SEVERAL TARGETS ON MY RADAR TO GIVE US THE IMPETUS WE NEED.
WE MAY NEED TO SPEAK TO THE BOARD ABOUT NOT PLAYING POSSESSION FOOTBALL AS WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOT CLOSE.
THE FAILURE IN THE CUPS BEFORE MY ARRIVAL WILL NOT BE REPEATED NEXT SEASON, WE WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESS NEXT SEASON!

ESPECIALLY WITH THE BOARD BACKING US WITH CASH DESPITE NO EUROPE!

View attachment 302987

Last edited:

MAY 2015

THE TITLE DECIDER

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 14/15

SEASON 14/15 LANDMARKS/ACHIEVEMENTS

PREMIER LEAGUE STANDINGS
FINISED 2ND PLACE LEVEL ON POINTS WITH MAN UNITED (84)

CUP RUNS
KNOCKED OUT CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINALS V LIVERPOOL
KNOCKED OUT FA CUP 4TH ROUND V LEEDS

VICTORIES
BEAT ARSENAL 4-0 / HOME
BEAT CHELSEA 5-0 / HOME

TRANSFERS
SIGNED ADAMA TRAORE AS MY 'SUPER LOAN'
SIGNED NEW CONTRACT TIL 2018 IN JAN

SET OF FIXTURES FOR JANUARY 2015
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(HOME) TOTTENHAM
(AWAY) STOKE

(AWAY) HULL CITY

(HOME) CRYSTAL PALACE

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 12 - W4D0L0

IN - GAME TACTICS

TOTTENHAM - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
3-1
WIN

View attachment 303197

View attachment 303198

We went into this game with a must win attitude as we were 4 points away from Manchester United. We knew it would be tough because Deni's tottenham was on fantastic form and hadn't lost in a while. Ferreyra eased the pressure with a slotted finish in the 6 yard box but tottenham replied with chance after chance, they were unlucky to end the half 1-0 down. The second half was very even but clincal finishing was the difference and we managed to get the win.

Thoughts?
Extremely lucky that we played at home, we just edged it. Manchester United Lost! Which means they are only one point ahead of us in the table!

STOKE - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
5-2
WIN

View attachment 303193

View attachment 303192

Away to Stoke is intimidating for any team but we looked bright early on and managed to match them in strength. We were being stamped on throughout the game and there were moments I felt we may not exit the game with fit players but Cabella scored before they could break him down, Ferreyra made it 2-0 before the break. The second half Stoke played a better game and made it 2-2 at my expense. I was nervy but we kept the pressure on and a late brace from Ayoze settled ended the game.

Thoughts?
I am sweating buckets, Man U slipped up with a draw to Swansea! The gap is closed to just goal difference!

HULL CITY - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
2-5
WIN

View attachment 303187

View attachment 303188

Hull are like Stoke but more technical and we were flying with confidence so a win here looked easy, it was not. The game was at 2-2 until the 73rd minute and the players looked complacent, if it wasn't for cabellas magic this could have ended a draw. In the end we were comfortable but we never looked in control.

Thoughts?
Secured 2nd place, we need Man U to slip up again to win the league. We are currently behind them on goal difference of 6.

CRYSTAL PALACE - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
1-2
WIN

View attachment 303180

View attachment 303181

2-0 before half-time, I was certain of the victory. We dominated Crystal Palace from start to finish but in all honesty I was more focused on Manchester United game. It looked like they were going to draw but a late masterclass from RVP secured the win for them and the title. Well played Man U, well Played.

Thoughts?
what might have been.

LEAGUE POINTS FOR JAN - 11 - W3D2L1

League Table
View attachment 303199

Overall Thoughts For The SEASON.
The 14/15 Season was a season of rejoice. We never had any pressure on us to reach the top four or even challenge for the title so for us to do so without transfers is a great achievement. I do feel regret to some degree but I can be forgiven as we came so close. Next season will not be so easy and I do not expect to win the league although I will expect us to challenge.

SEASON OVERVIEW. CLUB STATURE NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!
View attachment 303170

1.1M IN MEMEBERSHIP FEES. DECENT?
View attachment 303169

OUR CAPACITY AT ST. JAMES PARK WILL BE OVER 60K!
GETTINGREADY FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?
View attachment 303168

UPGRADES, UPRADES!
View attachment 303167

NEWCASTLE SIGN PAUL SCHOLES!
View attachment 303177

MAN UNITED CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN
View attachment 303171

LEICESTER RELEGATED
View attachment 303175

SUNDERLAND RELEGATED! QUITE SUPRISED, MY RVIALS ARE GONE :|
View attachment 303174

BURNLEY RELEGATED
View attachment 303173

FERREYRA BROKE THE ENGLISH GOAL SCORING RECORD!
View attachment 303172

CABELLA WINS THE PLAYER OF THE MONTH! FERREYRA CAME SECOND!
View attachment 303165

MANAGER OF THE MONTH AWARD FOR SUBZERO AKA DIABLODUNKA
View attachment 303164

DENI WON THE EURPA LEAGUE! WELL PLAYED DENI! SEE YOU IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
View attachment 303166

Looks like my former team nearly helped Diablo to the BPL!

Looks like my former team nearly helped Diablo to the BPL!

They did Lewie! Bony and Shelvey got injured in the game against Man United though but Swansea finished in a very respectable position!

Season summary

EVERTON SEASON SUMMARY

Having taken over at Everton in mid febuary out of both domestic cups sitting 8th in the BPL but still chasing europa league i set my targets of.

TOP 5 FINISH IN BPL (although top 2 were clear with some pts).
MINIMUM SEMI FINAL EURO LEAGUE.

disappointingly lost in euro cup 2nd round to liverpool 6-2 agg
In the league we finished 6th we was so close to the top 4 aswell but after going on a 6 game winning run we played Spurs who came out all guns blazing and brought the toffees down to earth with a 6-1 thumping .

THOUGHTS ON NEXT SEASON??

With only 4 players available to buy next season and a £23.5m kitty it will be tough but with the right players bought in the spine of the team we could achieve a champions league spot.

View attachment 302260
2014/15 POWER LEAGUE

COMPLETE SEASON AWARDS AND OVERVIEW.

MANAGER COMPARISON

View attachment 303133

View attachment 303134

GOLDEN GLOVE: DAVID DE GEA

View attachment 303132

TOP GOALSCORER: FACUNDO FERREYRA
View attachment 303130

TEAM OF THE SEASON

View attachment 302268

FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR
: VAN PERSIE
View attachment 302264

PLAYERS PLAYER OF THE YEAR: JUAN MATA

View attachment 302262

PLAYERS PLAYER YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR: EDEN HAZARD
View attachment 302261

MANAGER OF THE YEAR: DIABLODUNKA
View attachment 302266

Last edited:
Really like the manager stats!
I do want to point out I was only in charge of 1 manager head to head...1-0 win against spurs lol!

View attachment 302853

2015/16 TRANSFERS

"CHOSEN ONES"

MEDIA PREDICTION 8TH - ALLOWED 4 TRANSFERS/LOANS

The first season in charge of Newcastle went extremely well and we managed to secure champions league football and just missed out on the title. Our main concern was defense as we conceded far too many goals and eventually lost the title to Man United because of it. The Midfield is our strongest area and thanks to Rob Cooper (our wonderkid regen) I don't think we will need to strengthen that department. We were phenomenal in the final third, racking up over 100 goals in the EPL thanks to superb performances from Ferreyra, Cabella and Ayoze. However, due to our qualification of the Champions League we will look to use most of our transfer budget on world class attackers with the incentive to outscore our opposition.

In defense we have Yanga-Mbiwya coming back from Loan so we will look to buy one top quality defender to partner him as we have Reme Streete who is developing very well and Steven Taylor as a solid back up. We had to sell Coloccini and Mike Williams as they were getting old and eating up too much of the wage budget.

(TARGET: 1 WORLD CLASS CENTRAL DEFENDER FOR TRANSFER)

Attack may have been the best part of our team last season but I know it needs improving . We have Ben Arfa coming back from Loan and he will be used as a super sub behind the two wingers I look to bring in as they will most definitely start. We had sold Gouffran and Riverre because they lacked the quality needed for our team. Suprisingly, we managed to get 18M for the pair. We sold Obertan too for 1.2M.

(TARGET: 2 WONDERKID WINGERS FOR TRANSFER)

If I am unable to find a world class striker, I will secure the services of Facundo Ferreyra for 6M (Buy out clause) as he was devastating and was awarded the 'European Marksman award' ahead of Carlos Tevez, Messi and Ronaldo.
Ayoze
will be promoted to Striker but used in a rotation/back up role behind who we look to bring in or Ferreyra.
Unfortunately we will have to sell some of our back up strikers to fund who I look to bring in and it means we will be quite short up front. We had to let Papiss Cisse go to free up the Wage Bill and Siem de Jong left for 3.5M.

(TARGET: 1 WORLD CLASS STRIKER FOR TRANSFER)

WE HAVE A TOTAL TRANSFER BUDGET OF 55M AND WE WILL BE LOOKING TO SPEND IT ALL BEFORE THE PRE-SEASON STARTS.

View attachment 302721

View attachment 302717

MUNIR - ST/LW/RW - 10.25M (-£10.25M From Budget)
View attachment 302848View attachment 302852

VINCENT ABOUBAKAR - ST - 22M (-£17M From Budget)
View attachment 302846
View attachment 302851

DEDE - CB/RB/LB / - 16M (-£9M From Budget)
View attachment 302847View attachment 302850

BILAL BASACIKOGLU -LW/RW- 12M (-£10.5M From Budget)
View attachment 302844View attachment 302849

Total Costs:
-£47M taken from Transfer budget Immediately / -£13M will be paid over 12 Months.
Wages -£992,492 pw / £1,003,304 pw

View attachment 302714

We only just managed to keep within our wage budget (10K) and I may look to sell one more player to keep us in a more secure position.

Overall I am
ecstatic that we were able to bring in such quality and I am sure they will fit in just right at St James Park!

In Defense we have bought an absolute tank in Dede, In the wide positions Munir and Basacikoglu whom will develop into world class superstars and up front we splashed the cash to bring in the beast Vincent Aboubakar.

I'm not sure If I have over spent but we have managed to keep within our budget and I am pleased with that. A few targets we tried to sign were not interested but next season if they are available we will go for them!

OUR SQUAD FOR 15/16 SEASON:

GK: KRUL, DARLOW, ALNWICK

CB: DEDE, YANGA-MBIWA, STEVEN TAYLOR, REMIE STREETE
LB: HAIDARA, DUMMET
RB: SANTON, JANMAAT

CM: ANITA, TIOTE, SISSOKO, ROB COOPER, ABEID

ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS: CABELLA, MUNIR, BASACIKOGLU, BEN ARFA, AARONS

ST: VINCENT ABOUBAKAR, AYOZE, CAMPBELL

View attachment 302854

Last edited:
What do you think Of the signings made? Did I overspend? Was there someone who would have been a better buy?
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

The Online Poll, Please follow the link to cast your vote!
Best Signing For Newcastle 15/16? - Poll

Last edited: