France - South Africa 22.06. thread

thanks redders
if the sides are level on goal diff they go to drawing lots

Please,please SA score more to the French frogs and kick domeneck's *** outta here.

Can't wait to see how france will react tonight after the big bust up! i want south africa to win, but I REALLY want there to be a massive fight in the french half of the pitch!

France are **** lool

Domenech can never be a coach again, he should start community service

florent malouda im pretty happy for the guy obviously my chelsea head taking over lol.

**** YOU ITV - "Beating this France team isn't such an achievment and there will be a great depression" - really though? OK, they've obviously had problems and are in awful form with no players happy, but they're SA - let's be fair, they're not the best side in the world, and despite not going through (probably) it must be an achievement to beat such a talented group of players no?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

France are **** lool

Domenech can never be a coach again, he should start community service

Domenech should join the army and fight on the front line

**** YOU ITV - "Beating this France team isn't such an achievment and there will be a great depression" - really though? OK, they've obviously had problems and are in awful form with no players happy, but they're SA - let's be fair, they're not the best side in the world, and despite not going through (probably) it must be an achievement to beat such a talented group of players no?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Domenech should join the army and fight on the front line

A Frenchman....on the front line? Now thats crazy ;)

He will be eaten alive by the French press, but he deserves it after the decisions he made.

Poor old Domenech LOL JK, you ****.

I feel sorry for France.

LOL joke, I'm English.

Should be a group for that somewhere ;)

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I :wub: Domenech

goodbye to the Surrender Monkeys and the Bafana Bafana, hello 4 years worth of being annoying to the French!

Au revoir Domenech!Time for a real manager to guide these fools where they should be.
But I am very disappointed of the south african performance,they should win them with way bigger score like 7-0.And they also believe it is a big achievement to build a wrecked france

Last edited:
Modise hould have played instead of parker i have watched parker a few times and he is **** and Modise is amazing.
Modise :wub: west ham should defo sign him

He refused to shake the South Africa manager's hand after the game. Pathetic.