Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

WTFranjo

Reaction score
Are you a robot? Superb stuff.

Will you be posting any updates in this thread or all on your blog?

Apologies for the double post (is that a thing here?) but I'm just up to episode 4.5 and this is an absolutely brilliant read. What a result against Hammarby!

It'd be great if you do decide to post updates on here but either way I'm following.

As if we have to wait till Monday to find out what happens in the last game of the season...

Apologies for the double post (is that a thing here?) but I'm just up to episode 4.5 and this is an absolutely brilliant read. What a result against Hammarby!

It'd be great if you do decide to post updates on here but either way I'm following.

Thanks mate!

I wasn't sure how story episodes with no FM like 4.5 would go down so really glad you liked it! Thanks for the feedback!

I'll try to keep this thread updated yeah :)

As if we have to wait till Monday to find out what happens in the last game of the season...

Yeah that timing worked out really well/badly depending on how you look at it :D glad you're interested in reading on though!

good to see you stay away from England. looking forward to the next stage of this adventure

good to see you stay away from England. looking forward to the next stage of this adventure

Thanks mate, glad you're enjoying it. And yeah no sense in spending the low reputation days in England is there, there's so many awful but interesting leagues out there!

I'm knee deep in a journeyman save of my own at the moment (on FM16 so can't post updates), and after 3 seasons in the lower leagues in England (Vanarama South with Chelmsford, Vanarama National and League 2 with Accrington) I came to the same conclusion - England is dull. I was out of work for over six months after quitting Accrington (the day after winning League Two) before Pescara took a chance on me - they were bottom of Serie B at the time. Absolutely LOVING it at Pescara - the player registration rules are impenetrably bizarre but it's such a breath of fresh air.

...anyway, that's all completely irrelevant to this story, which continues to be awesome. Those promotion and relegation rules are brilliantly overcomplicated.

I'm knee deep in a journeyman save of my own at the moment (on FM16 so can't post updates), and after 3 seasons in the lower leagues in England (Vanarama South with Chelmsford, Vanarama National and League 2 with Accrington) I came to the same conclusion - England is dull. I was out of work for over six months after quitting Accrington (the day after winning League Two) before Pescara took a chance on me - they were bottom of Serie B at the time. Absolutely LOVING it at Pescara - the player registration rules are impenetrably bizarre but it's such a breath of fresh air.

...anyway, that's all completely irrelevant to this story, which continues to be awesome. Those promotion and relegation rules are brilliantly overcomplicated.

Yep I couldn't agree more. Glad Pescara have livened it up for you! Glad you're enjoying it bud, I'm having a great time writing it. And yeah those Portugese leagues are ridiculous. Can't wait to finish in a comfortable 4th place or something and find out that I get relegated anyway because of the secret Portugese Championship rule that says the 4th placed team gets relegated if their manager is English and Jupiter is in alignment with the Sun. Crazy league.

Some decent players in there. By the time I got through your defence I was thinking "are they ALL "fairly loyal" personalities?" And by my reckoning your team is entirely right-footed...

I reckon get your wingers swapping positions as much as possible. Could be very effective.

I just can't wait to see what you make of the ridiculous league structure...