Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

Haha top marks, although you've just mentioned 3 TV Show references in 2 comments so maybe I should dial it back ?????? Yeah Hurley is excellent, tempted to swap him to a deep lying playmaker though as he gets the most joy pinging long passes forward. But then he has got a goal in him as an attacking centre mid too... In either case, probably my best signing so far he's class

Funny how much more balanced tactics are when you have a grunt in midfield doing the dirty work... then again, Real Madrid managers since the dawn of time have failed to understand this, so there's no shame

Well that's the thing it's all about balance, and sometimes a holding man can make you too light up top, especially if you've only got defensive full backs! Still working it out but we're getting there :)

I HATE it when teams go straight up the other end and score after my team does - seems to happen so ****** often in this match engine. Cracking pair (waey) of wins though, presumably that puts you up to 2nd?

You might be right! I'm seeing that kind of thing a lot in this save. Haha cheers :D and yes it does! 2nd is ours to throw away!

Roger :'(

I legit love Hurley. Especially since I do picture him as big fat Hugo from Lost.

Benjamim seems like a manager's dream too. A Portuguese Owen Hargreaves.

Roger :'(

I legit love Hurley. Especially since I do picture him as big fat Hugo from Lost.

Benjamim seems like a manager's dream too. A Portuguese Owen Hargreaves.

haha I'm with you on all of that! I too picture Hurley as the actual Hurley and yep, Benjamim, who looked bang average at first sight, is excellent. He's our Hargreaves and our Milner!

Haha cheers on all fronts TheBattman, this was becoming more of a discussion between Sammu and I than anything else! Glad you're enjoying it too :)
Cheers Sammu, 2nd half of the stage was excellent, and I attribute that mainly to dropping ****** Aurélio
Review of year 1 coming tomorrow!

I can safely say I've never read something like that in a journeyman save before.

Every Journeyman story should have a "****** Footballer Hallucinatory Cloud Spirit Guide" episode