The tactic has opposition instructions
(don't let your assisant do that)
to give a lot more pressing to the oppposition team.

Are there any recommendations for the situations when my team is not the favorite or playing away from home or times when I need to protect a lead?

Thanks in advance.

Tnx for this tactic! Fits perfect for ManU. Good results and beautiful and spectacular football!

Can you use a False 9 instead of an Advanced Forward?

Version 3.0 it is better than original?

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Just plugged 3.2 straight into the game. Very promising.

hg0YK7u.png

VERSION 3.0 & 3.2

I only tested this in a lower league, but I know for sure it will work in other competitions!

The tactic has opposition instructions and has a control mentality. Version 3.0 is a 4-3-3 formation with a control mentality. The 3.2 version is a controlling 4-2-3-1 formation. It even works with underdog teams, because I am managing a team with prediction 15th in the league. I expect a lot of questions coming: 'When do I use which version?'. There are a lot of squads who can play better in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and then I use the 2.0 version (or when you're having a really good DM). You have to take a look at your squad and find a good formation for them. It is possible that you don't have the squad for a formation like this and then the tactic won't work or it takes a very long time before it starts to work.

Below you can find results, individual matches and other screenshots.

View attachment 383734 View attachment 383733

If I used this tactic from the beginning we were on top of the league, for sure. After the season break I start to use version 3.2. What a beast!

I'm using 3.2 version, with A.C. Milan, it's working well. I will post results when season is over.

AML is IF and AMR is W , both of these player has to be right footed ?

What if I go down to 10 man ?

Thanks

Last edited:
AML is IF and AMR is W , both of these player has to be right footed ?
No, doesn't make sense. They don't give that much crosses! They roam a lot and sometimes they get in position that's better for a right footed and sometimes in a position for a left footed.

gonna try this with watford 2nd season as no other tactics are working well, hopefully this will help me out
thanks

gonna try this with watford 2nd season as no other tactics are working well, hopefully this will help me out
thanks
Look at the tips! Maybe you should set off the 'man mark' opposition instructions. I am testing this now and these are the results. (3P / 3Win) But hard to say if I would have lost with 'man mark' on. Good luck mate!

Could you give a basic overview what kind of players you recommend for these tactics? For example if a specific position needs to be very pacey or a very good tackler or passer...

What kind of players do you use for the IF and the winger? Which foot is better suited for which side? Do you need dribblers or passers? Common sense would say you need a right footed player for the AMR (W) as runs down the line and crosses the ball (think Beckham or Giggs in their primes) and you need a right footed player for the AML (IF) as he cuts inside and shoots (like Robben or Ribery). Is that correct or would you recommend anything else?

Last edited: