Actually I have proved it can work with an underdog team/mid table team. Everton did very well with this tactic. I lost that save which was a bit bad. Not really tried the final version yet, but have looked at it and the OI's are now sorted out, this bwomper I consider fantastic that you worked it out, as I looked into it and couldn't.

Also to add, bwomper without you and Jes, I would have long ago left this forum, through loneliness, as you both contribute some fantastic tactics and give input into the forum. I would miss you bwomper if you left, so don't, as I'd have to find you lol

Actually I have proved it can work with an underdog team/mid table team. Everton did very well with this tactic. I lost that save which was a bit bad. Not really tried the final version yet, but have looked at it and the OI's are now sorted out, this bwomper I consider fantastic that you worked it out, as I looked into it and couldn't.

Also to add, bwomper without you and Jes, I would have long ago left this forum, through loneliness, as you both contribute some fantastic tactics and give input into the forum. I would miss you bwomper if you left, so don't, as I'd have to find you lol

Ossis that is really special what you just said and I hope bwomper hear you! - I just wanna say you are both good dudes and are both valuable members of this forum and I personally care about you both - lately I have just been so busy with all the testing and I have been really sick off and on at the same time - I was testing from morning - evening very tedious and boring stuff I did not have the extra energy to give when others needed it and I apoligize for that especially to you two. You are both my dudes my mates and I don't care if one of you create a tactic where you can score 300 goals I care about what I wrote just above! -
You are more than any tactics to me.

:)

Exactly, Jes, I appreciate you and bwomper more than the tactics you create. You both placed input into this forum when it was all but dead, as did I. It is to me more than tactics, it is for want of better words a kind of friendship, all be it long distance but to me I love. Sentimental, who cares. You both came back here and posted, so I joined you both and learned from you both. I would miss both of you, if you went, so neither of you go!

I'll have to start a Barcelona save as well lol, so many people competing over most goals scored :p

I started a save the other night with Spurs.. Won FA Cup and finished 3rd in league. Was predicted to come 6th, so was higher than expected. Did concede a lot of goals though but that is because defenders are not as great as I would have liked. Plenty of chances created and a lot of possession.

View attachment 331670

3-2-3-2 End of Season
Shifted from 3142 Marcelo tactic to this one. Playing with Leeds, 7th season. I had around 4 or 5 really top strikers out on loan so I brought them into the first team and sold my wingers. Already had top class DMs and CBs.

Won the CL, PL, and the League Cup. Broke the record of PL goals scored and CL goals scored.

This PL is one of the strongest. In 7 seasons with leeds, won it 4 times. The points I have accumulated in these 7 seasons are: 67,87,102,89,104,96,96. So you can see, even with a continuing squad that is very strong the PL is very unpredictable. First 4 season with Arrigo 442, 2 season with Marcelo 3142 and last season with Bwomper 3232.

Some things I noticed: I think I conceded around 66% of my goals due to penalties and losing the ball while passing it out of defense. Conceded quite a few penalties. I think with proper PPM the goals conceded can drop by half. Even so, 28 goals conceded in the league with 5 players in attacking positions is just unbelievable

I do think it took some time for team cohesion to kick in since my strikers were out on loan. For most of the season though I had team cohesion low and match training @ 50% Attacking movement home and def positioning away.

Overall 212 goals in 60 games and conceded 56

I have some great DMs coming through my youth team, I think i'll try this tactic for one for season. I think I can have much better results.

League Table:
View attachment 331551 View attachment 331550
Fixtures:
View attachment 331549 View attachment 331548 View attachment 331547

Team:
CD
View attachment 331546View attachment 331545View attachment 331544View attachment 331543
DM
View attachment 331542View attachment 331541View attachment 331540
AMC
View attachment 331539
AMR/AML/STC
View attachment 331538View attachment 331537View attachment 331536View attachment 331535View attachment 331534
STC
View attachment 331533View attachment 331532View attachment 331531

PS. Bwomper mate sorry it took some time to test. Please continue creating and sharing tactics :)

Last edited:
2nd season
Won the PL and League Cup. Lost in the quarters of the CL (gave a 3-1 home advantage in an away game). Slightly less effective this year, although my team was slightly stronger.

View attachment 330908 View attachment 330907 View attachment 330906

Don't lose often, but its usually a big loss. Most of the team gets a score in the 5 range.

Still a very very good tactic, and its shown to be consistent.

Great job bwomper. Keep bringing up new ones :)

2nd season with Spurs.. Started off very well with 11 league wins on the trot.. Did lose a few matches and didn't do as well in the cups.. However did win EPL..........

View attachment 330808

I make two more versions of this tactic. One with a DM in a defensive role and other with only one striker but two AMC one of them in ofensive role ( you need a very creative player on here with finish too )

Im just proving this tactics in a new save (with R.Madrid again sorry :p ) so I dont know really if they are better than my original or not,but if someone want prove it ...

NOTE : They have new corner settings and I tried to use new OIs instructions,but you are free to delete this OIs and try others,not so sure about them ( too many booked players lol )

Cheers mates!

I tested the Tourniquet Amazing AMC tactic with my Spurs save... Have to say it is interesting for a 1st season.. Lost a few games I perhaps should not have done.. Yet scored a lot of goals and created lots of chances and possession was good... Won C1Cup and was 3rd in EPL.. Was a bit like the 1st season with the original tactic in this thread.. Scored more goals though.. Think if players are great could be a very good high scoring tactic.. Cheers Bwomper, I enjoyed it and will try and do another season with it. Am working on a few saves so could be weekend at earliest.. Any way screenshot of league table.

View attachment 329680

[h=2]Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2[/h]I started a save a while ago with Sheffield Wednesday and never did anything with it. So last week thought I'd do a season with them with this tactic. Went very well, scored lots of goals though, conceded a fair few as well. Got to S/F of FA Cup and won Championship easily. Nice tactic for an underdog as I was predicted to finish 20th. A few screenshots. 1st FA Cup games.

View attachment 329177 View attachment 329176View attachment 329175

Final league table.

View attachment 329174

Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

I started a save a while ago with Sheffield Wednesday and never did anything with it. So last week thought I'd do a season with them with this tactic. Went very well, scored lots of goals though, conceded a fair few as well. Got to S/F of FA Cup and won Championship easily. Nice tactic for an underdog as I was predicted to finish 20th. A few screenshots. 1st FA Cup games.

View attachment 705366 View attachment 705367View attachment 705370

Final league table.

View attachment 705373
Nice results mate,realy not focused to underdog teams but great results!

If I get the time will look at this save in the EPL and see how it goes.. Not sure with players I have will do very good, and unlikely to get loads of money for transfers, but if time as I say will have a look over the next few days.. I do know in Spurs save, Man City will be sacking manager, odds on I get offered the job.. But will look at both saves over next week and post up what happens.

I should have added in the Sheffield Wed save most of the team are 24 or under so potential is there, just not sure EPL will bring it out.

Last edited:
i don't normally play the full game (it takes to long for me to do a full season)

i thought i would give this tactic ago with some surprising results

the first 15 games using [h=2]Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2[/h]

View attachment 328649

View attachment 328648

will post full season later

Last edited: