Nice results mate,realy not focused to underdog teams but great results!

Is not an underdog tactic in EPL. Have played 9 games as Sheff Wed and lost 7, drawn 1 and won 1. So as you say is a tactic for good teams and not underdog!

bwomper, can this be made into a 3313 (3CD, 3 DM, 1AM 2 IF and 1 Striker) or 334 (3 CD, 3 DM, 2IF and 2 strikers)?

bwomper, can this be made into a 3313 (3CD, 3 DM, 1AM 2 IF and 1 Striker) or 334 (3 CD, 3 DM, 2IF and 2 strikers)?
Sure you can try to tweak the formation,but I think the AMC is a key player. So its better to do the 3313 than 334. And if you try the 3313 formation I will make the central DM in a defensive role ( like the defensive DM i use in my tourniquet tactic. )

Sorry for my late answer,real life problems,you know lol.

Last edited:
Ok I have set up a new save with RMA and I'm looking forward to it, I did a little database player swapping because their is several players I wanted to try so its not a complete RMA team but close enough.

Here it is just for the Frankenstein tactic

View attachment 316852

I have to say im very excited to try this tactic with a real team though in the short run its probably a less talented team than RMA in the beginning it still has lots of potential. Anyway I loaded in the tactic called Frankenstein final so I hope I chose the right version of this tactic - Lots of players I haven't tried in fm13 so I'm excited.

It will be interesting to see the play on the pitch if that will wow me, because for me thats the most important thing in fm13 wonderful moves and passes - I feel lots of tactics even the really strong ones are lacking that and that bores me.

Anyway I'll keep you posted -

Cheers & merry christmas everyone

first game with worrying team cohesion match vs Malaga where in the media they said a simular team to RMA...JEEZ what?

Their you go

View attachment 316848

Wonderful football being played - only 1 other tactic have shown me this - Gooaall262

Last edited:
Back in the day when I spoke with Bwomper about the Elhazel tactic and the possibility of tweaking it I directly told Bwomper that I thought it was a system that were born to fail due to so many players in the same space. Logically it would be a bad idea.

When all that is said I think this tactic is absolutely amazing to play with being Real Madrid very entertaining to watch and very different from most tactics out their I enjoy it - In my current save I have lost 2 games away from home both in the champions league vs Manchester City & Juventus, but team gel sucked at both those games so I was aware of that would be tough opponents.

Take a look at the 3 screenshots I'm about to show you.

View attachment 316570 View attachment 316569 View attachment 316568

Team gel have been at a very poor level but is slowly increasing so the team will play better and better, also the players in the team is not fully developed lots of development possibilities - the match against Valencia I didn't use all my best players several of the players had 94 in condition so I used better conditioned players but with lesser quality, they still managed to get 40 shots which is insane! - 23 on target but only 3 goals - my team was behind 2-0 till 60 minutes. We have already beaten Barca 3-1 and no2 Sevilla 7-1 again I ask you to remember my teams Team gel is insanely low. Imagine scoring on all ontarget chances hehe or even half of them. I have changed the corner and Freekick setting to my own liking, I simply couldn't score on them so I decided to make my defenders do the job instead and ofcause DEDE is a beast on those so I'm now getting the goals from corners.

I have to add I'm shocked to see C.Ronaldo in action some of the goals he score is from another planet - I also enjoy to watch Khadira he's a beast on the defensive midfield - ofcause Dede is one of my favourite defenders - Lewandowski well he is a high level playing player, but I would probably enjoy to watch Karim Benzema more - I don't feel Lewandowski belong in a club like Real Madrid So I will be looking to sell him or swap him with someone else + I have an upcoming king of the world Neal Maupay which is one of my favourite fm13 talents from the beginning of the game. Muller is great lots of assist from his feet I use him as an AMR, but again I would probably be more happy if I had Franck Ribery their ;)

I don't know alot about Bale and I feel their is alot he could do better I mean Eden Hazard I wouldn't mind :)
Lukaku don't get alot of playing time, but he's a good player had him in my Tottenham save he does do good stuff so he's a safe player in the squad. Real life I'm a big fan of James Rodriguez and he's a backup to Muller, but I'm a huge fan of him ingame I think his flair attribute is way to low.

I just wanted to tell you all I have high hopes for this tactic and I ofcause do all the management stuff my way giving players individual rest after each game having training set to team cohesion all season long and Attacking movement I did the same thing with Tottenham and 1st season they won almost all with a much lesser quality team than this one. I will keep posting my progress so I hope you tag along with me.

Bwomper: One **** of a job you have done here - I love it!

Cheers you all!

15 won 15 played - RMA - Qualified from the group stages to 2nd round of the ch league which should be exspected, but my team have such a bad gel level and had a very difficult group man.city - juve - galatasaray, but we managed and team gel will only get stronger which means we will be harder to deal with for the other teams. Just before vs Galatasaray I saw the most amazing goal scored by James Rodriguez just like real life he made a cracking goal chipping it over the keeper from the right wing position from another planet :)

I experimented with having no swap between the 2 strikers and it seems like that makes the tactic worse its like the one that starts at striker right plays worse than striker left, but its from when they swap that striker right perform top class and striker left play poor. confusing stuff i know, but i believe its a team gel problem all of it will be balanced later on for me i believe.

I by the way went back to my 1st tweak only which is just setpieces that i changed to my liking - attacking & defending
Again this tweak is a matter of believe in how it should be defenders scoring from corners instead of targetman type strikers which i don't have so i think this tweak is more efficient long term + im not a big fan of tall big strikers as i see the jump head in general is flawed in the match engine - no powers on standard play headers more often than not, so for me strong quick and flair if you can get that is for me outstanding.

Cheers

A few hours have gone a new E cigaret to pleasure my lungs and a moron that trolls but are fully allowed to without getting banned by the moderators - (Special treatment) ?

My RMA team just got a new team gel level "Extremely strong understanding" and is now basically a team that doesn't know how to lose, we play away matches like we play home matches - I have seen the most insane goals from some of the player most memorable James Rodriguez chipping from 35 meters on the right wing it was wow. C.Ronaldo come across as a very selfish striker often he's in a situation where he should really pass it to a better positioned team mate, but he doesn't. We destroyed Schalke in the 1st round of the ko stages of the ch league. Quarter final coming up vs Man.city. We have beaten Barca away easy and just beat Sevilla even more easy 4-0 away. We have reached the national cup final "Copa Del Rey". and we only knows how to do one thing and from here it will only get better and better.

View attachment 316340

View attachment 316339

Their is many consistant and efficient tactics out their if we talk about results, but their is only very few of them that offers entertainment - this tactic is one of them - Wooow is another - Langvatn tribute is another and several deep purple varieties and their is many more, but this one right here in this thread is one of the best ones at what it does - Attack Attack and Attack - I love it so much it makes the 3D Engine proud

Cheers

Glad you enjoy that tactic mate,of course you can tweak it ( I make the strikers go for corners cauz I like see my striker is above the 40 goals per season lol ) . I know the best scorers in corners are the central defenders anyway ;)

Glad you enjoy that tactic mate,of course you can tweak it ( I make the strikers go for corners cauz I like see my striker is above the 40 goals per season lol ) . I know the best scorers in corners are the central defenders anyway ;)

Ye normally I would be right about it being to many players occupying the same space, but I have to admit that you went for the gut feeling after you've seen the Elhazel tactic and then made a really strong tactic, I'm glad you did.

When you released your tactic I myself was in the middle of a million things so I didn't have time to give this one the credit it deserves, but now I'm fully relaxed and enjoying everything of it.

I fully exspect an amazing 2nd season

Cheers

This tactic works well away as well when you are a top team - below is the 1st leg of the ch league semi final 1st season

View attachment 316146

Before that we played Manchester City in quarter final of the ch league - One of the best opponents in game

View attachment 316145

I think its safe to say that this tactic will bring you alot of joy when playing as a top team - I also wanna add this is not a test, but me enjoying the game of football manager 2013 building a new galacticos for RMA

Cheers

1st season is over with RMA - I won al competitions entered and ch league final vs Dortmund was the hardest of them all winning 3-2 in extra time. I sold alot of my keyplayers because I want a certain set of players. Casillas - Kroos - Lewandowski - Lukaku
and made alot of money from these players in particular.

I bought: Mario Gotze - T.Courtois - Valmir Berisha (The next C.Ronaldo)

I made a few swaps as well - T.Muller worth 40m pounds swap with Juan Mata worth 27m
Also another swap Javi Garcia for Javi Martinez - So both swaps really bad deals, but is done because of not having enough spaniards in the squad, not something I really wanted to do.

I promoted several youth players as I couldn't find the types of players I'm looking for - Here is the added editions

Youri Tielemans position AMC - Alvaro Vadillo AMLRC - Lucas Ocampos AMLR - Victor Fischer SC - Hervin Ongenda SC (Another next Ronaldo) - Many of these players are on a Trequartista schedule training wise only because I wanna improve Flair and agility badly :)

I still have Maupay SC as well - but he'll get development time in the youth squad for a little bit then he will be promoted. The signing of Courtois is a big one for me he's like a dream goalkeeper and it was with a heavy heart to get rid of long serving super keeper Casillas.

The team has alot flair and are very young in general - alot of development potential and I think its a good mixture of youth and age where youth dominate. I absolutely ignore the rumor that strenght is king so I can enjoy this game fully - in my view agility acceleration - flair - balance are great modifiers and atleast average pace - this is for the 5 players on top.

Season league table completed

View attachment 315875

Cheers

1st season is over with RMA - I won al competitions entered and ch league final vs Dortmund was the hardest of them all winning 3-2 in extra time. I sold alot of my keyplayers because I want a certain set of players. Casillas - Kroos - Lewandowski - Lukaku
and made alot of money from these players in particular.

I bought: Mario Gotze - T.Courtois - Valmir Berisha (The next C.Ronaldo)

I made a few swaps as well - T.Muller worth 40m pounds swap with Juan Mata worth 27m
Also another swap Javi Garcia for Javi Martinez - So both swaps really bad deals, but is done because of not having enough spaniards in the squad, not something I really wanted to do.

I promoted several youth players as I couldn't find the types of players I'm looking for - Here is the added editions

Youri Tielemans position AMC - Alvaro Vadillo AMLRC - Lucas Ocampos AMLR - Victor Fischer SC - Hervin Ongenda SC (Another next Ronaldo) - Many of these players are on a Trequartista schedule training wise only because I wanna improve Flair and agility badly :)

I still have Maupay SC as well - but he'll get development time in the youth squad for a little bit then he will be promoted. The signing of Courtois is a big one for me he's like a dream goalkeeper and it was with a heavy heart to get rid of long serving super keeper Casillas.

The team has alot flair and are very young in general - alot of development potential and I think its a good mixture of youth and age where youth dominate. I absolutely ignore the rumor that strenght is king so I can enjoy this game fully - in my view agility acceleration - flair - balance are great modifiers and atleast average pace - this is for the 5 players on top.

Season league table completed

View attachment 736681

Cheers

that 168 goals in 1st season without any regens is ridiculous. its unbelievable. wouldnt you say this would beat Wow and 442?

edit: do you use the final OI version?

I use the tactic called Frankenstein Final - I then tweaked the corners to how I like them to be - so basically that means the 3 defenders get into the action attack far post - near post flick on (Best jump/head/bravery) - challenge gk.

No you can't test a tactics competence with RMA or Barca or City for that matter - you need several templates and alot of matches to find the fine line and the potential of a tactic - this is where 4141rock classic and the 2 trippletweak tactics are superior they perform so well they are so consistant and wooow being the most scoring tactic if you are a fantastic team better than RMA and Barca. In my opinion though their is more to it - entertainment value can't be measured by the templates and that's where Frankenstein show its quality along with several of the deep purple tactics and along with wooow and the Langvatn tribute and to some extent the 262gooaalls.

If however wooow scores 135 goals compared to another tactic that scores 100 goals in the template its because its the best at what it does its fully tested their can be no doubt in heaven about it. It shows us all if you have all the right players you will be able to easily score more than any other tactic - in my Barca save I think my goal difference is 63-0 after 8 or 9 matches.

Training is also very important in this team cohesion is a must so is attacking movement their is no other way. If you buy to many players your team gel will be extremely upset and give you problems on and off the pitch. The good thing you dont need all the other fancy schedules you just need team cohesion and then 50% very high and attacking movement - Basically all season long. This will give you the best possible results with the tactic of your choice and team of your choice.

When I started my RMA save I swapped alot of players because I had different preference of players compared to real life RMA, but I didn't go overboard and got Neymar and Messi though in reality they were the ones I really needed :)

All the swapping made my team get a worrying team cohesion which makes my results even more incredible and now I will play with less talented players in some positions (Attack) but future wise a really good investment - they will be unstoppable my team :)

Conclusion: The tested tactics from the templates shows only the potential of what they can do - when your team is fully developed it will do that twice as good combined with the training above ;)

Cheers mate!

I use the tactic called Frankenstein Final - I then tweaked the corners to how I like them to be - so basically that means the 3 defenders get into the action attack far post - near post flick on (Best jump/head/bravery) - challenge gk.

No you can't test a tactics competence with RMA or Barca or City for that matter - you need several templates and alot of matches to find the fine line and the potential of a tactic - this is where 4141rock classic and the 2 trippletweak tactics are superior they perform so well they are so consistant and wooow being the most scoring tactic if you are a fantastic team better than RMA and Barca. In my opinion though their is more to it - entertainment value can't be measured by the templates and that's where Frankenstein show its quality along with several of the deep purple tactics and along with wooow and the Langvatn tribute and to some extent the 262gooaalls.

If however wooow scores 135 goals compared to another tactic that scores 100 goals in the template its because its the best at what it does its fully tested their can be no doubt in heaven about it. It shows us all if you have all the right players you will be able to easily score more than any other tactic - in my Barca save I think my goal difference is 63-0 after 8 or 9 matches.

Training is also very important in this team cohesion is a must so is attacking movement their is no other way. If you buy to many players your team gel will be extremely upset and give you problems on and off the pitch. The good thing you dont need all the other fancy schedules you just need team cohesion and then 50% very high and attacking movement - Basically all season long. This will give you the best possible results with the tactic of your choice and team of your choice.

When I started my RMA save I swapped alot of players because I had different preference of players compared to real life RMA, but I didn't go overboard and got Neymar and Messi though in reality they were the ones I really needed :)

All the swapping made my team get a worrying team cohesion which makes my results even more incredible and now I will play with less talented players in some positions (Attack) but future wise a really good investment - they will be unstoppable my team :)

Conclusion: The tested tactics from the templates shows only the potential of what they can do - when your team is fully developed it will do that twice as good combined with the training above ;)

Cheers mate!

hey thanks for the detailed reply, maybe I should have qualified my question better. With the way you setup your Real team, I don't know if a similar team wouldve scored as many goals with the 442 etc.

in any case, this tactic is consistently showing itself to be amazingly amazing.

what a job bwomper has done!

hey thanks for the detailed reply, maybe I should have qualified my question better. With the way you setup your Real team, I don't know if a similar team wouldve scored as many goals with the 442 etc.

in any case, this tactic is consistently showing itself to be amazingly amazing.

what a job bwomper has done!

I totally agree with you - its a wonderful job by bwomper - all the other winnng tactics would have done better in terms of clean sheets and would be pretty unstoppable even with secondary players its already tested. If I would have chosen to be someone like Espanol and used 4141 rock classic I would have won it all efficiently because of the best underdog tactic their is out their.

Looking at the game through the 3d engine watching the games on extended highlights it becomes a different story meaning you will be able to see how the players behave and the best tactics doesn't look very glamourous they are efficient but not the best looking. Frankenstein look good so does other tactics and these good looking tactics become even better with great players.

I wanna be entertained so I pick a good team or great team then I play with a tactic that gives me value when looking at it with my eyes - triangular short passes - through balls - running of the ball - as long that strenght is not a winning factor i'm happy - besides that if soccer only persisted of strenght and workrate it would be a massive fail and people wouldn't want to watch it, but some real life teams from the past and now use such a strategy, but they fail long term - skill always prevail - thank you Messi - C.Ronaldo - Real Ronaldo - Zidane - Maradona - M.Laudrup - B.Laudrup - Pele - Romario - Bebeto - Henry - Ribery -
Hugo Sanchez - Figo - Iniesta - Xavi - Van Basten - J.Cruyff - Bergkamp - Pirlo - Gascoigne - Ibrahimovic - Robben - Hagi - Ronaldinho - Stoichkov - Guardiola - Gullit - F.Rijkaard - Totti - Del Piero - R.Baggio - Platini and many more...

Entertainment matters in fm13 - in real life - or whatever it is that you do with your life - it should be full of entertainment!

Cheers

I'm testing a tweak using CA200 template incredible tendencies beat Arsenal 5-0 Aston Villa 5-0 Manchester United 6-0 Swansea 8-0 and several other teams in that region of results - it did have a few hickups, but I think that won't happen when your team is great and developed. I have to test this with my RMA team

First game with this

View attachment 315674

I will keep testing, but if you wanna try it you can Download it here - Remember only great teams will enjoy this.

Remember to still refer to the author of this tactic and not me - this is just a tweak

Cheers