You can try this Vito

4231_vitomycin_-_Jesau_tweak15

Tested your original version and made many versions of it some better some worse, but your version seems like a great version too. Biggest critisism is you need to have longshots on rare in all tactics, they don't work at all - yes you will see longshot goals once in a while - but that you will see to when having the sliders on rare - bottom line is to many wasted chances from longshots - the only thing they are good for is statistics - amount of shots in total per match - so rare longshots whatever tactic you use. Besides that I made alot of tweaks to your tactic, and I feel I made the wingers and the CAM very dangerous - but you should check it for yourself.

I noticed you play in England - many oppositions will be tough due to the different tactics/formations they use compared to the likes of Spain - so it will be harder to get amazing success naturally.

In England winning a match is success - in Spain winning a match with 6-0 is a success

The tactic can probably still be improved - I currently have a headache so I have to stop testing and tweaking - tell me how you go if you try it.

Cheers

thank you for your effort, jes. Health comes first, have a nice rest.

before i start, i like to apologize to people who downloaded my tactic, there is one setting that is not original. The team width is set to 14, but the original one is 19, or just untick the width box.

also posted link to the original tactic in that page, #1258

This tactic is meant to be ultra high D-line, ultra wide.

jes, i tested your tactic, it is very good, very different playstyle. I believe your tactic version uses close passing to slice opponents. The tweak to the 3 AMs is nice too, at times, it feels like playing with 4213(3 strikers). Central defense is good, but flank is quite easily exposed. One thing i noticed is the prone to flank counter. In my saves, usually in the closing minutes 75min++, ai will go crazy with different formations or hyperaggresive counter, direct/long balls to flank players, then cross to the center, which more often than not, result in a goal. Probably due to the width setting.

i will try implement several of your tweaks such as move into channel wingers, roaming striker and the double BWD def. WHile your version of it, maybe a tweak to some width related settings might be good.

Last edited:
thank you for your effort, jes. Health comes first, have a nice rest.

before i start, i like to apologize to people who downloaded my tactic, there is one setting that is not original. The team width is set to 14, but the original one is 19. This tactic is meant to be ultra high D-line, ultra wide.

jes, i tested your tactic, it is very good, very different playstyle. I believe your tactic version uses close passing to slice opponents. The tweak to the 3 AMs is nice too, at times, it feels like playing with 4213(3 strikers). Central defense is good, but flank is quite easily exposed. One thing i noticed is the prone to flank counter. In my saves, usually in the closing minutes 75min++, ai will go crazy with different formations or hyperaggresive counter, direct/long balls to flank players, then cross to the center, which more often than not, result in a goal. Probably due to the width setting.

i will try implement several of your tweaks such as move into channel wingers, roaming striker and the double BWD def. WHile your version of it, maybe a tweak to some width related settings might be good.

The tactic is made from statistics - so if different i haven't looked at it - the cam and the wingers is only a result of strong performances, thats why their is many tweaks, but it is not improved or better than your version so it was just an alternative for you if you wanted to try it out. The longshots though are your biggest problem and you should change all player instructions to rare longshots.

cheers

NEW TACTIC...

FS - Flawless Actions

View attachment 158796 View attachment 158795

Framework - Frankenstein 2nd visit - did alot of testing mentality and creative freedom from DMC's - SC's - 7 positions all together - I looked at all the matches and more closely I looked at the statistics - how each player performed using the settings above.

Its hard by myself to test this so if anyone is interested download Frankenstein - Flawless actions above. My goal was to improve 2nd visit which probably is hard, but I feel I optimized 7 positions - with a correct mentality and correct creative freedom. I know that is big words and that's where I need someone to test this and especially look at average rates - how well they perform - for instance will the CAM score more and assist alot - are the strikers more efficient - etc etc

Its imperitive that the team cohesion is high so I will suggest atleast 2 seasons with this - training is after that then
control - 30% - attacking movement. Its also important that your team don't play in England and preferably play in Spain. I can add I expect your team to be one of the best teams in your save as that is really Frankenstein's trait. My team is a team full of ingame players or shall I say full of ingame stars and talent - if you have regents then this can blossom much more. Midfielders-wings-CAM's-strikers all train on the complete forward schedule. Some midfielders do train on the box to box schedule, but that is mostly very defensive types of midfielders like Stambouli - finishing in a midfielder and atleast average quickness and then strenght is really good to have. 12+ workrate.

If you have a good corner kick taker (Griezmann) and a good throwin taker (David Luiz) then that's a bonus. Strikers have same instructions so it doesn't matter if its a tank or a quick player - someone like Suarez will do great or Lukaku for that matter. Someone like Maupay will ofcause also do great when developed. Midfield - Ramsey is a genius - AT CAM their probably is none better than the little man - Messi. Wingers Neymar AML is perfect and Hazard AMR.

Big surprises I have noticed - Jackson Martinez is a goal machine scored almost 40 goals last season - another one that came as a surprise to me is Canales he is a CAM and whenever I gave him a chance he played exellent. Griezmann is ofcause another exellent choice as the AML - Bale CR7 will do great at the wings - many Real madrid players will do well in nthis formation as it naturally I think this formation it was created for the original FS :)

Messi is not good as a striker in FS tactics I think - he lacks the strenght - that's my personal experience, but he blossoms at CAM.

This project all started with using the legendary settings of Messi Emmerich pele and Chicharito - I felt none of them showed maximum potential - so I started to test different settings and used original player instructions from FS and that led to this version :)

Enjoy!!

Cheers

Last edited:
actually i think FS flawless scores to little, but 7 positions get really good average rates - that's not enough for me though so I will have to say its maybe a fail, I will try to just edit the defence to see if i can get something magical.

So in other words i dont recommend the version above, but you can try it out, maybe it does something for your team.

Cheers

Triangular Paradize

View attachment 158669

This one is exciting - wingers acts as secondary strikers - CAM act as a Trequartista - CM acts as a Playmaker - DM's act as Box to Box - the first 7 players is balanced out and have the same run from deep setting which is sometimes - I think maybe the striker has often. Tried it for 2 games 9-0 and 8-0 wins. Lots of nice through balls to the striker - most players is on mixed passing, but its not long passes - its just enough sometimes 5 meters sometimes 10 meters when appropiate. This formation creates alot of triangles which is highly enjoyable to watch. Neymar and Griezmann play on the AML and Hazard or Sharaawy on the AMR - but these positions could also be a retrained striker like Maupay. Maupay does an exellent job as striker though 17y old :).

Koke and Thiago will do great as CM - DM's the usual wanyama pogba Ramsey. CAM Messi or his likes :) . Strikers should have some strenght - Lukaku Maupay Suarez.

Enjoy

New knowledge,
but very delayed compared to the age of the game, but lets hear it anyway :)

Lets say you sign a player and you make sure that his minimum fee for other clubs to buy him is 60m pounds+ - lets say he is a talent 20 years old 21 or even 18 (someone like Rabiot) for instance - could also be Adam Maher etc etc.

Your team is so good that you won't really have space for the player and he is maybe to old for your youth team so you really want to loan him out - so you set him to be loaned out or transfered - hit continue - check if anyone is interested - maybe you see 1 club or maybe 10 clubs its different. So now you go into where you see the squad status of the player and his value and set his value to maximum. I forgot first you go into staff responsibilities and go to the last tab and set 25% loan fee of player value and 50% of players wage. Then you as I said set him to maximum value 60+ million pounds and offer him on loan as a backup player.

Some times you can get some very luxurious offers like 1.5m pounds a month - if you have invested in 20 players with high interest from other clubs this can lead to some amazing loan money and will addup big time very fast. I just loaned out Draxler for 3.6m pounds a month 36 m pounds in a year - and having 5 years contracts with these players you rinse and repeat every year with the same players or new players - even free transfer you can do this with if they have enough quality. Overtime you will make huge profits on the great talents and if they never become good enough for your first team you can always sell them for atleast 30-45m pounds which usually means another big profit.

When selling players valued 15m pounds I would offer him for 60-80m pounds and some time I would add 50% of next sale often I get offer in the 30-40's m pounds for these players.

For older players 26-30 that I usually aquire through free transfer on december 30th - those I offer double of their value when they enter my team - when i sign them - i dont really want to keep them - usually they get loaned out for a respectable fee - I choose the teams willing to give him 1st team football or valueable team player and reject cover offers. However I think you can get much more money for them using the method above. Try it out for yourself if you still play the game.

guys my birthday has just passed now i'm 41 yikes lol - this is my birthday post for you :)

Cheers

I made a few succession examples of the method above...

View attachment 157803 View attachment 157802 View attachment 157801 View attachment 157800

It seemed to me the to be a success more often than not doing my new method from the above post - I did fail with a few players, but that was down to me being unlucky - Juventus were going to loan one of my players but had already loaned 2 players from abroad - after that noone was interested in the player - then I suggest you make the player the base value and also say not needed and transferlist and loan list - generate the game on continue and see if anyone is interested - if yes then you adjust the value to max again - 60+m pounds and offer players to clubs again - rinse and repeat - I strongly believe that you will have a higher success rate doing this from 26th may - 20th july - so doing this as early as possible will help you make more money with monster loans seasons after seasons and depending of the quality of the player I reckon you can make a few 100m pounds per player - given the player has a great talents ofcause - (Gotze) but even with smaller talents this like Adam Maher you will be able to make alot of money.

Alright cheers

I'm still playing Jes, just not as often I once did. I am playing a season with Cartagena using the Flawless tactic. Not a great team but 1 that has won La Liga 4 times. What I see is a few mistakes with my players and it does concede more goals than I would like, but also does score a lot of goals for my team. I would say that the defence is not as good as other tactics have been, I will try and finish season sometime tomorrow. Not expecting it to win league, but top 3 and good cup runs should happen. That for me would be a success with squad I have at present. Do have some good young players and some have already come through and are in the starting line up. Others not quite ready yet though.

Well ended up 2nd place behind Barca. Did win Spanish Cup against Barca. Also scored most goals in the league in this save but did concede over 50 goals in the league. As I said I have to play younger players as transfer budget is never more than around 25M, so I do bring youngster in with the exception of a world class CD. A couple of screenshots of the season

League

View attachment 157429

Overview of season

View attachment 157427

Bored of FM16 thinking of going back to this what tactic do you suggest

Hello,

i actually try two tactics: Brokeback Mountain (With Poachers) by Jesaustralia 13.3.3 (french ligue) and GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia (irlande).

It seem threre are a lot new optimised tactic here but i have difficulty to know witch one is the best now.

(sorry for my english)

PS:After the team blend is Strong understanding what training do? Because i see here many different thing:
- Team Cohesion - low - 50% - Attacking movement - rest before AND after Match
- Team Cohesion - low - 50% - Attacking movement - rest after Match
-
Fitness - Very High - 50% - Attacking movement - rest before AND after Match
- Balanced - high - 30% - Attacking Movement - ?

PS2: any advise for national team for tactic learning?

Edit: I want to try some tactics isee here but i have some thing weird:
View attachment 100729

Last edited:
Hello,

i actually try two tactics: Brokeback Mountain (With Poachers) by Jesaustralia 13.3.3 (french ligue) and GOOAALL-262-FM13.3.3 by Jesaustralia (irlande).

It seem threre are a lot new optimised tactic here but i have difficulty to know witch one is the best now.

(sorry for my english)

PS:After the team blend is Strong understanding what training do? Because i see here many different thing:
- Team Cohesion - low - 50% - Attacking movement - rest before AND after Match
- Team Cohesion - low - 50% - Attacking movement - rest after Match
- Fitness - Very High - 50% - Attacking movement - rest before AND after Match
- Balanced - high - 30% - Attacking Movement - ?

PS2: any advise for national team for tactic learning?

Edit: I want to try some tactics isee here but i have some thing weird:
View attachment 1108563
Only rest before match and after match rest each player like:
78% -> 85% rest 1 day
74%-> 77% rest 2 days
Below 73% rest 3 days

218 goals in a season?? wow amazing job! will definitely try this one!

352 Domination

I just made a 3-5-2 tactic,and for me,in my Real Madrid save have to say,looks so promising and enjoyable to watch,I see possesion,goals,beautiful plays and very nice defense. I will attach the tactic here and I hope some of you try it and maybe share results and sensations.

A quick description. 3 CB--- 1 Anchorman - 2 wingers/midfielders (left and right) - 2 AMC and 2 Strikers

Creative strikers (good at heading cause I look for them at cornes,but its easy to change the corner settings so it doesnt matter), AMC creative,quick,with dribbling...expect some goals for them so finish its a good atribute.

Example of winger: View attachment 55363

Example of striker: View attachment 55362

Example of anchorman: View attachment 55361

Example of AMC: View attachment 55360

Example of CB : View attachment 55359

Yeah I know my team its a very talented regen team but I just made this tactic for try something new. Feel free to try it,tweak it and share results with anykind of team if you want.

View attachment 55358

Cheers mates

Last edited:
Since cant attach files on pm and so many tactics attached here are gone I post some here.

Dont have time to explain them all,just dont know if they work well with underdogs,but feel free to use it,tweak them or clone them to non classic tactic.

Attachments

• Bwomper Tactics.rar
    9.5 KB · Views: 173
Since cant attach files on pm and so many tactics attached here are gone I post some here.

Dont have time to explain them all,just dont know if they work well with underdogs,but feel free to use it,tweak them or clone them to non classic tactic.
Can you do it without it being .rar please