Franky's DESTROYER Tactic for FM 17 - Super High Scoring!!!

Franky1971

Reaction score
The write up and full info for this tactic can be found at https://community.sigames.com/topic/397317-frankys-destroyer-tactic-for-fm-17-172-super-high-scoring/

The very first game played using DESTROYER........... Pay particular attention to the link up between the two strikers..... It's eye wateringly scary!!!..... Bear in mind they are both making their debuts so still to gel into the system.

Smashed a full strength Arsenal 9-1 in the very first game played with DESTROYER!!

picture hosting

EDIT 21/2/2017: I've added version 1.1a which is suitable for all teams (big and small) at all skill levels and is totally plug & play, meaning you never need to change anything other than set booked players to 'ease off tackles'.

A good idea would be to use the attacking version (original) for home games where you are pre-match favourite and the standard version (1.1a) for all away games and home games where your opponents are pre-match favourites. This is just a suggestion based on feedback (see post #43) and my own personal observation.

All player requirements are the same. When giving feedback, please mention which version you are using... original or 1.1a.... thanks :)

Last edited:
formation.jpg

try this out. looking GREAT!!

just starting new season(got promoted) prediction 17ª place.

won last 7 games(6 friendly)

Questions:

about math training? o got balance and tatic for now. when 100% fluid movement defensive?? couse i m low team?

for low/underdog team u recommend start Attacking or starting with ultra defensive?

btw: when change back from ultra defensive to attack(like you said) i change tempo to much lower(ok) but about IWB the "get further forward" PI is not changed...like you said it would be..

for last, i got 7 yellow cards :/ how can i improve that?

thanks for tatic, will keep playing with it :)

great work :)

pls: my juniors play with the same tatic, just got them 1-8 first game with this tatic :D

Last edited:
Do you have player filters ?

I go test this tactic.

3 games in my Aberdeen save. 14 goals for. 1 against. No joking about the attacking were you.

**** just started using HUSTLER which did the game below, and now there is an upgrade awesome...

View attachment 1104647
21 shots, 15 OT, 5 in the net. 7CCCs

Strikers closed down.

Just got hammered 6-0 by Athletico. But just the fact I made two howlers. an own goal. a penalty a 25 yarder and a set piece for the goals. I had more shots just brain fart at the back. But probably not a good idea to attack a top team away with Aberdeen. LOL.

I have a little update on the way. Just testing it out at the moment..... Updated version will be total plug and play, meaning that except for setting booked players to 'ease off tackles', you never change anything irrespective of underdog/favourite/home/away. Dominating opponents really heavily. This is just one example...............

I have a little update on the way. Just testing it out at the moment..... Updated version will be total plug and play, meaning that except for setting booked players to 'ease off tackles', you never change anything irrespective of underdog/favourite/home/away. Dominating opponents really heavily. This is just one example...............

can't wait to try
with the help of your tactic I've overachieved in italien serie C

Cant wait :)

hatcham stock

have got a pic of who you sold and brought...

your in 08/17 and have dybala, icardi, witzel plus others..