Franky's DESTROYER Tactic for FM 17 - Super High Scoring!!!

3rd season with Saints ( first 2 seasons used Beast and Aggressor )

View attachment 1104693
View attachment 1104692View attachment 1104695
View attachment 1104694View attachment 1104696

Stats of attacking 3 are unreal. Dybala is scoring for fun.

My team isnt that good, its almost regular first season squad with Dybala and Keane. For backup i have Kurzawa, Durm, Ospina and Rojo ( all transfer listed from other clubs ).

First Screenshot is from HUSTLER tactic, 80% played with DESTROYER

what OI's did you use?

and what about season match training? I hate to leave those things to *** man

have got a pic of who you sold and brought...

your in 08/17 and have dybala, icardi, witzel plus others..

There's an easy way to spend well over your alloted budget, albeit you'll have less money available in future seasons...... pay as much of the transfer fee as possible over 48 monthly instalments as your season's budget will only reduce by a quarter of the instalment total. So for Dybala I paid £75m and around £60m or so was over 48 months, meaning my season's budget only reduced by £15m plus the £15m up front payment so £30m in total plus £15m signing on fees.... grand total of £45m reduced from budget.

In order to make players easier to buy, you start bidding for them during the January transfer window. This unsettles them and a month or so later they hand in a transfer request. Once transfer listed, you can get them for a fair price, rather than being quoted an extortionate amount by their club.

Last edited:
Do you think this works with a lower-ish team though?

Looks like it might get battered

Southampton with Dybala is all well and good.

Last edited:
Hi,

Many people use IWB in these days. But i noticed that using WB with "Sit Narrower" instruction is better than that. (same as Beast tactic)

In IWB 2 main differences as we see.

* "Sit Narrower"
* "Cross Less Often"

But if we have WB with "Sit Narrower"; we also ensure that move like IWB and also have chance to cross when a better option comes.

What all do u think?!?

VERSION 1.1a added

I've added version 1.1a (available to download from original post), which is suitable for all teams (big and small) at all skill levels and is totally plug & play, meaning you never need to change anything other than set booked players to 'ease off tackles'. All player requirements are the same. Additional advice not previously mentioned on SI forum......... Train all strikers to 'move into channels'.

When giving feedback, please mention which version you are using... original or 1.1a.... thanks
:)

Last edited:
Franky between this and Hustler tactic, which one is better ( i have fullbacks with good crossing skill )
If wing backs have good crossing, dribbling, work rate, stamina, pace/acceleration then HUSTLER, otherwise this one.

One more question mate, if i move fullbacks to wing backs position will it destroy tactic? My players are suited to wingback and have stats for that role
You really need 3 centre backs to do that. With just two centre backs, I don't think it's a good idea because there'll be too much space behind the wing backs that can easily be exploited on the counter.

Hello I am playing on the IPad, is there a way to download the tactic? If not please can you screen shot the team / player instructions. Would really like to try this tactic

You really need 3 centre backs to do that. With just two centre backs, I don't think it's a good idea because there'll be too much space behind the wing backs that can easily be exploited on the counter.

any OIS»»?

Can someone help me with this? I've downloaded the file but only get the option to open with word, notepad etc. Then when I do open with notepad and save it to the C: > programs > sports int > FM17 > tactic folder, it doesn't appear when I follow that path in

Can someone help me with this? I've downloaded the file but only get the option to open with word, notepad etc. Then when I do open with notepad and save it to the C: > programs > sports int > FM17 > tactic folder, it doesn't appear when I follow that path in

By the term "the file" I assume it's a tactic/.FMF file your talking about

Why even open, or try to open a file type for FM in notepad? a tactic is supposed to be used/opened with the game...
Usual my tactic folder appears or I create it in Documents>Sports Interactice>FM17>Tactics where saved games and other stuff related to FM is saved.

The tactic/.FMF file just need to be put in the tactics folder as it is, "open" it or load it(might be the correct term) in the game, in the tactics menus ofc

Last edited:
Im having no luck with this playing as Chelsea. How important are the PPMs? I can't figure out how you train them on the full version D:

going to give this a blast with barcalona just for the fun of it cos on my man u and milan save its going awsome but had to build them teams over time were as barca starting team team would suit this tac down to the ground

For me, this is the best combination of tactics I've used since the days of CM.

ATT version for weaker opposition and most home games
STD version for big games and most away games

beginning of 3rd season in Prem with Notts Forest. Smashing absolutely everyone. Even Bayern 4-1. (I snuck into 4th place last year on goal difference last day of season)

Still playing Lansbury, Assombalonga and Osbourne from original Championship squad. Patrick Bamford is ripping it up!

Thank you Franky.

Won league EFL and Fa cup first season with Liverpool

image.tiff

do you guys use any OI's? and what about training?

I know what Franky's using just want to see what others do. I hate to leave it to *** man