Franky's DESTROYER Tactic for FM 17 - Super High Scoring!!!

Having loads and loads of chances but not scoring with Chelsea. Lots of draws and dominating games but not many goals!

i had that at the start of my 5th season with man u then after a few games it all came good and started scoring for fun

Played a season and came 2nd in Prem tied on 86 points with United. Lost it to goal difference by a single goal. Completely dominated most games but didn't get the goals that others have managed. Good tactic, but I think I'll have to try something else for next season!

I lost Dybala for 9 months after 29 goals and 17 assists in 29 games. Well ... ****!

Anyone have a screenshot of the team instructions? I'm on fm touch :(

Hi franky,

still using your latest Total Domination 4-1-2-2-1 tactic over from Sports Interactive and it looks brilliant, considering the huge amount of transfers I've done.
View attachment 89953
View attachment 89952

I think Champions League qualification is a realistic target :)
I will try this also out, soon.
Greetings

slavisapetrovic, can you give me the link for this tactic?:(

3rd season with Saints ( first 2 seasons used Beast and Aggressor )

View attachment 1104693
View attachment 1104692View attachment 1104695
View attachment 1104694View attachment 1104696

Stats of attacking 3 are unreal. Dybala is scoring for fun.

My team isnt that good, its almost regular first season squad with Dybala and Keane. For backup i have Kurzawa, Durm, Ospina and Rojo ( all transfer listed from other clubs ).

First Screenshot is from HUSTLER tactic, 80% played with DESTROYER

I started now but what results did I achieve, I LOVE THIS TACTIC :wub::wub::wub:

how can i upload photos here and i show you what results i have :wub::wub::wub:

i play with Ludogoretz (H)

Last edited: