Free Beer

Still no sign of my voucher or Frankie's, too.

I want my freebie. :(

I got my voucher!!!

Hopefully mine comes on Mon then

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:01 AM ----------

Voucher came today, had to sign for it as it came via recorded del, so might wanna look out for the postie :)

My voucher came today too, whilst I was asleep. They still stuck it through my letterbox despite nobody signing for it though.

I wonder if it's too late to claim, since it took so long, Morrisons have probably given them all out.

My voucher came today too, whilst I was asleep. They still stuck it through my letterbox despite nobody signing for it though.

I wonder if it's too late to claim, since it took so long, Morrisons have probably given them all out.

Its valid for another month, read the voucher :p

Its not just a giveaway you know :p theyre actually selling them

I'll be honest, I ripped open the envelope and pocketed the voucher without really looking at it.

Good to know though. I'll be picking that up before Friday.

I'll be honest, I ripped open the envelope and pocketed the voucher without really looking at it.

Good to know though. I'll be picking that up before Friday.
Lets hope the the guy giving these vouchers out isn't dressed in a chicken suit or you might find they have expired.

YAYAYAY, my Dad just picked it up, it's a beautiful thing, and the Morrisons woman was all " We hadn't heard of this, and you're like the 20th"

Free Beer (Yes Again!!!)

Yes after seeing Fm Base's love for Free Beer I have found another Free Beer offer which is much simpler and doesnt include friend sign ups however requires a facebook account.

If they reach 2,000 followers on Facebook before the 21st June, they will offer every one of them a free pint in one of their pubs to celebrate!

Its simple, all you have to do to get your free drink is click the 'Like' button on the brainsoffers Facebook page and become a fan. If by 21st June we have 2,000 or more people who 'Like' brainsoffers we'll publish a link on our Facebook page to a voucher for a free pint of Brains beer.

Here is a catch: The link to the voucher will be available for one day only, the summer solstice on Monday 21st June, from 10am to 5pm. All you'll then have to do is print it off and take it into one of our nominated pubs on the same day to get your free pint.

Here is the link:
Free Beer from Brains Beer

Note visit the link to see the Pubs participating in the offer.

This is their ranges of beer (i dont know what they are lol):

brains-beers.png

Nobody likes free beer anymore then?

I'll tell you why nobody likes it, you get one Pint of a virtually unknown kind in a pub that is either in Wales or Gloucestershire and have to pay the petrol to drive there as a bonus.

Bit of a meh offer, one pint of some random beer that can only be used on a specific beer

MERGED.

---

Picked up my home draught earlier, was the last one :) Its really cool looking and you get a free glass (they didnt have any glasses left in my store :( . Not used it yet, saving it for the weekend

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:23 PM ----------

Just stuck mine in the fridge, might have it tonight

Has anyone tried it yet? verdicts?...hopefully someone over 18 so you can compare it to a proper pint :p

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Just stuck mine in the fridge, might have it tonight

Has anyone tried it yet? verdicts?...hopefully someone over 18 so you can compare it to a proper pint :p

Last edited: