Free Beer

YAYAYAYA, i love you! :wub::wub::wub:

no problem mate XD

i was gonna make 5 alias's with family member names emails and fb's and get one sorted for myself. But i still haven't had a text! and i tried twice!

and i already have a Carlsberg draught master, and i prefer Carlsberg anyway, so not a big loss i guess. Although! FREE!!!

ahh well, those who receive tell us what its like please, little bit of a Smithy review of beer please ;) "those that have watched Gavin & Stacey will understand this" XD

Yeha, I've now got a free voucher on my way to me! Whatever the **** Grolsch is! :D :):):)

I wouldnt want free beer imagine what the checkout lady would be like thinking he comes with a coupon and onl gets a can of beer and then leaves. She would think your a cheap ****. Thats why the free stuff which you dont havve to get up for is the best.

Shes a checkout chimp, unless shes plough worthy who gives a ****?

Why wouldnt you take advantage of a promotion for a free product?

Shes a checkout chimp, unless shes plough worthy who gives a ****?

Why wouldnt you take advantage of a promotion for a free product?

True I would take advantage but i dont drink and id rather get free products posted to me im lazy lol

Sismael you are one strange fella

Do you also insist that they charge you full price for 3 crates for 20 quid as that could possibly make you look cheap to someone semi hot in the supermarket you're unlikely to meet again, apart from maybe in the supermarket again. Ill need to remember next time im at the shop that my aim is to impress the staff and not to acquire the goods i need/want for as little amount as possible

Sismael you are one strange fella

Do you also insist that they charge you full price for 3 crates for 20 quid as that could possibly make you look cheap to someone semi hot in the supermarket you're unlikely to meet again, apart from maybe in the supermarket again. Ill need to remember next time im at the shop that my aim is to impress the staff and not to acquire the goods i need/want for as little amount as possible

5 minutes walk from my house and many of the staff live in my area which I see about on the bus and at Asda and I don’t like people chatting **** about me which a lot of people are doing on this site. And a crate is what you hold beer in? So 3 is £20 so 1 is £6.66 and divide that by the number of beers in the crate not that expensive now is it?

If you don't want to look like a cheapskate you wouldn't mind donating then, would you?

5 minutes walk from my house and many of the staff live in my area which I see about on the bus and at Asda and I don’t like people chatting **** about me which a lot of people are doing on this site. And a crate is what you hold beer in? So 3 is £20 so 1 is £6.66 and divide that by the number of beers in the crate not that expensive now is it?

Seriously they work in a supermarket, they are in no position to be judging anyone. And besides using a coupon for free stuff probably happens everyday so theyre never going to remember one person in a whole day of tedious checkout work. If you that paranoid go to see a shrink.

You must have extremely low self esteem if you're worried about people in supermarkets judging and looking down on you.

so there talking about you but there probabley middle age and all they have to show for there life is an asda shirt :) but ur worried about what they think :S?

Maybe the scope of the arranged marriage system includes checkout girls at Asda.

There's nothing wrong with working in a supermarket! :mad:

Even though i have tryed to slit my wrists a couple of times.

I don't know what you're worried about Sismael most of these girls that work in a supermarket would give you a ******* for a can of carling :)

so there talking about you but there probabley middle age and all they have to show for there life is an asda shirt :) but ur worried about what they think :S?

he informed me earlier that there 23-25, so a very prime age indeed :p

this thread is great, some of the comments are making me laugh XD

I don't know what you're worried about Sismael most of these girls that work in a supermarket would give you a ******* for a can of carling :)

lol im not worried just care about what people think about me

There's nothing wrong with working in a supermarket! :mad:

Even though i have tryed to slit my wrists a couple of times.

emo

Maybe the scope of the arranged marriage system includes checkout girls at Asda.

Why bring arranged marriages into this?

You must have extremely low self esteem if you're worried about people in supermarkets judging and looking down on you.

not really

You remind me off the almighty **** with doublequoting like that.