Frei's Everton Story - Doing the Impossible

Some very good signings there :)
How come you aren't using 10.3 update?

hmmm cos i reformatted my PC. had abit of problems getting the patch.

Thats why i playing this for a season. Probably by then i should have the latest patch already =)

nice stuff there mate, also playing with Everton :D sucks all the long term injuries!
i cant believe you had the cash to get Young, nice capture! i got Olexander Gladkiy - Shakthar, Di Maria, Enyeama, Cristaldo, Vargas, Jadson! having alot of fun with them (plus have never signed any of the above mentioned players either in any Fm so nice to give them a shot too)

trying to bring in Hulk, got an offer accepted of 9.7 million

Fellaini was a superstar for me in my first Everton season, scoring 10 goals and creating many more. Your aim to win the league is definitely do-able, I came 2nd to Chelsea by 1 point. The only reason I came second was some silly draws at end of the season, I just couldnt seem to score in the final weeks of the season. In your formation, sign Milevskyi, I did and he was a superstar scored 20 in 22 to give me a chance of the title. Good Luck!

You know what this calls for...................... Soldado!:p

Good signings mate.

Heh.. Soldado yeah! I shall see as I have Cardozo, Yakubu, James Vaughan, Jo up front and Im playing Lone striker at the moment =/ Update coming in like 5mins time!

Awesome! Can not wait. Be lovely to get Soldado though, check out how he is doing for my West Ham!!

Vargas is a nice additional to the squad! Jadson choose Liverpool over me =/ I had A. Young so didnt bother to sign Di Maria haha. Gonna wait till Jan Transfer period to really see what im lacking of. If Cardozo is not doing the job well enough, i might really need to sign Milevskyi. Howard is doing pretty fine for me. 5Clean sheets (6)

Aug Update

1.jpg

MoM: Ashley Young 8.2

Rack up our first win with 3goals! Each of my 3 new signings scored a goal. Ashley Young made instant impact to the team. Dominated them all day long. Was a little disappointed with Vukcevic as his performance was not really up to what i had expected.

2.jpg

MoM: Tim Cahill 7.8

Pretty easy game for us. As my initial plan is to win the league in first season. I rested several key players. James Vaughan was a real threat to the opposition, i love how he ripped their defence (H)

3.jpg

We played poorly. The score reflects on our performance tonight. Hate to say it but i do not want to see this kind of performance again. Vukcevic was particularly disappointing.

4.jpg

MoM James Vaughan 8.5

Another comfortable win for us. Qualify for knockout round! James Vaughan once again show me why he deserve to play more.

5.jpg

MoM Tim Howard 8.1

Knowing this game wont be easy. We play really hard, Tim Howard was the hero of the day while Ashley Young was the villian of the day :S Missing the penalty that cost us a draw. Still i am pretty delighted with the team performance so far.

NO PLAYERS OF THE MONTH!
Loh feels that the players can still up the performance level and achieve even better results. However, I am happy with our defence! Had 0 goal concede this month. We will work on our offensive side and hope next month we can play more effective as a team not as an individual.

epl.jpg

Great first month with a couple of trip up fixtures! You done very well to come away without conceding. Keep it up!:D

Yep! Hopefully i can achieve my dream goal =x

good start mate. would have been alot better if you stole the win at tottenham lol. nice signings to.

Yeah how i wish so too! Aww finally had my first loss out of 10games against chelsea, bad play from us =/

Update coming in about an hour time =)

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Sep Update

1a.jpg

MOM Cardozo 7.9

Bolton defence were rock solid, thought that we would end the game with a draw. Thanks to Cardozo with the amazing 25yards strike. We got all the 3 points, it was very vital to us as we cant afford to drop points. We are here to win the league so every match mean a lot to us
:D

2a.jpg

MOM Cardozo 8.5

Absolutely pleased with Cardozo once again. Live up to my expectation once again. 2Goals from him to end the Blues hope. Solid at the back once again. I hope we can continue to maintain clean sheets throughout the campaign(impossible though)

3a.jpg

MOM Marco Amelia 8.1

Genoa were really lucky :S We beat everyone of them except Amelia, top class performance by him despite constant pressure from us. Should have been a win for us! gutted

4a.jpg

MOM Cassetti 7.6

Our first win against bigger clubs! Had a fair share of attacks for both of the clubs but Cassetti pull out an amazing strike for us! Tevez is playing really poor for Man City no doubt I was smiling my *** off over here haha!

5aa.jpg

MOM Distin 9.0

Rested as many key players as i could and still James Vaughan played brilliantly for us once again! Was an easy match for us but it is not going to be for the upcoming match against Chelsea. We need to stay focus and not being complacent.

5a.jpg

MOM Frank Lampard 8.1

Bad. Bad play.. Poor in passing, offence as well as defence. We look like some helpless people begging for money :'( Chelsea gave us a trashing 4-1. I never want to see such performance again. Cant believe we actually play like !@#$ when we are suppose to play at top level. Our first loss in 10 games. We will be back soon (H)

League Table
epl-1.jpg

Players Stats
playersstat.jpg

9cleansheets.jpg

Some record im pretty proud of (H)

Player of the month

cassetti.jpg

Has to be him! In his last 5 games giving us 3goals 2assist as a right winger. Very impressive! 1.5m at age of 32, he is still a quality player by looking at his stats. Keep up the good work Cassetti!

Another good month for us except the loss to Chelsea. Thought we could give them some good fight. Its still early and we are lying on the 4th position. Not dropping points due to silly mistakes is one of the good thing that we can at least be proud of. I believe if we can keep up our consistent form. Getting there is tough but should not be a problem (H)

You are the first person's story I'm following. Looks very nice. Tough luck on the Chelsea game :( Good read so far.

Cheers Andrew ;)

Woot! I have managed to capture another two names!! By then Phil Jagielka and Arteta will be close to return from injury. Cant wait for Jan transfer period (6) Heading to gym first.

Update should arrive in 4-5hrs time

still not doing to bad overall. poor chelsea defeat :( will be hard to win the league you think you can do it?

Oct Update

1b.jpg

MOM Ashley Young 7.5

Had a tough night against Werder Bremen but it was AJ who is causing problems to their defence and even forced them to concede a penalty. Cardozo took it well and it was a deserved win for us. Since i aiming to win the league, should i just give up on EUROPE Cup? hmmm

2b.jpg

MOM Vaughan 8.7

Knew that Burley will play defensively so I had Vaughan who is pacy and high work rate. Yeah it paid off and he rack up 2 goals! It was Vaughan first league game and I had to say very impressive by the lad. It was Rodwell's first goal. Surprisely he played pretty well despite his stats. Guess i will play him more often (H)

3b.jpg

MOM Vukcevic 7.5

Vaughan once again showing me why he deserve to play more. Capping a goal against blackburn. Another clean sheet for us. We are really working well in terms of defensive duties and im proud of that (H)

4b.jpg

MOM Jon Kudsen 7.5

Rested alot of players as this should be a pretty easy game for us. Really wonder if i should just forsake EUROPE Cup or not.. This has been bothering me for sometime.

5b.jpg

MOM Nenad Milijas 8.0

I think i was a little mad. I mean i should be angry that we lose. But the fact that we lose the league cup would mean that we can concentrate in winning the league instead as well as having more fit players :$ Oh welll but still we played really awful.

Everton good form continues

ImpressiveForm.jpg

League Table

epl-2.jpg

Player of the Month

Gago

gago.jpg

5Assists in the last 5games and Im glad he is not injury prone. He has been gelling well with the team and was the top passer in the BPL so far. Seriously i still do not have backup for him thus if he will to get injure. I will have a huge problem as no one is as intelligent as him to dictate the play. Gago, a force to be reckon (H)

15games 12wins 2lose 1 draw. Hope we can keep this up! With the two new signings i manage to purchase. Im sure we will be even stronger when time to come. By then i will have enough cover for the squad and Im pretty confident we can do it if we can continue our good form 8-|

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

still not doing to bad overall. poor chelsea defeat :( will be hard to win the league you think you can do it?

pretty confident that i might be able to win it :p
just need my players to be fit and abit of luck haha

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Good luck mate , you should try the tactic i made for Everton , finished 3rd in my first season using it

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2030

Thanks and Appreciate it mate. I shall try my best and use my own tactic and players to win the league. Looks pretty good for me so far.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Pretty please with my team performance once again. **** Chelsea they just dun drop any points =/

Updating tml =)

You're doing good atm! Good luck to you my fellow country mate! (H)

Forget to take screeny of the table for the month, as well as player of the month. I will just update month by month till dec and follow up with a half season summary, hope you guys dun mind ;)

Nov Update

1c.jpg

MOM Baines 8.1

Baines was immersed this time round. Had a goal and assist to his name. A joy to watch him play. So far he has been playing almost every single game. Good job and keep up the good work Baines.

2ccardozo84.jpg

MOM Cardozo 8.4

A game that is stressless for us. Just like some friendly match =x Cardozo is on pretty good form lately. I have to say that we are playing rather well and our form is really good at the moment. I hope we can keep this up :D

3cbaines87.jpg

MOM Baines 8.7

Derby game! Against Liverpool away and we make them feel like !@#$ at Anfield (H) Fans were delighted with the results and so do I. Absolutely amazing display by us!

4cAJ77.jpg

MOM AJ 7.7

Wasnt the best performance by us. We were lucky to escape with a draw. Arsenal were firing blanks and i really appreciated it hehe. Gago was injured for 5days, thank goodness me. He has been quality for us. I need us to be fit for every game if possible : )

5cAJ82.jpg

MOM AJ 8.2

Produced a cracking finish to extend the lead. His effectiveness wasn’t as high in the second half, but he was always a danger. I just love AJ very much haha! One thing for sure, we are treating every game like it's a game that we have to win no matter what.

6cVaughan96.jpg

MOM Vaughan 9.6

I bet Vaughan enjoyed the game as much as i did! 4Goals to his name! Even I was surpised by his awesome performance. Way to go Vaughan! You are absolutely amazing (H)

Thanks Man V.1 for supporting me =P Singapore rocks! hehehe

6games 5wins 1 draw. I like the way we are performing at the moment! If we can keep this up, im sure we can do it! Next month is really tough for us, 9matches in a month! Gotta concentrate more on league games as our priority. Hope next month will be a smooth one for us (H)