Frei's Everton Story - Doing the Impossible

You are doing great mate. I am sure you can do it. :D

Good read so far :D
Bit ambitious going for 1st in your first season ? Good luck anyway mate

Cheers Dan :D Chelsea finally lost 1 match!!!!!

Indeed is ambitious, but i believe i have seen someone manage to bring Everton to 2nd. Things are going fantastically well for me (6) Im pretty confident that i can win the league =)

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

DEC Update

1d.jpg

MOM Distin 9.0

Pretty sad that we couldnt come with a win. Lucky we have Monster Distin! Scored two headers from corners! Our defence was again marshalled by Distin, very vital in our team defence! He is really giving everything he got in order to win the game. I love his commitment to the club (H)

2d.jpg

MOM AJ 8.1

It was a massive win for us! Against the devils! AJ has been electrifying! Running all over Man U defence being a constant threat to them. It is an outstanding achievement by the players! We scored some goals and we are doing well behind, we've got a really strong backbone in the team. We've played a lot better than we did previously. :D

3d.jpg

MOM Distin 7.2

Not a convincing 1-0 win against Bolton. We did not played as well as we did against Man U but I am still happy with our performance tonight. Howard had already block 2penalty shots out of 2 conceded penalty so far. Our fine run continues (H)

4d.jpg

MOM Kaboul 8.4

Another bad play. A lot of us werent playing their usual standards and Portsmouth make good use of their chances, showing us their fighting spirit and determination. Portsmouth certainly deserve this point.

5d.jpg

MOM AJ 7.5

AJ has been really consistent all this while.
With pace, dribbling ability and a superb cross, Young has every attribute he needs to be a great winger. Has done wonders for Everton. AJ FTW!

6d.jpg

MOM Yobo 8.0

Our great form continues as we dominated throughout the match against Hull. ^^)

7d.jpg

MOM Vukcevic 8.0

Wigan were certainly no pushovers. They fought hard and score back a goal everytime we lead. It was until Vukcevic with his amazing strike powers into the corner of the net! That was his first goal of the season which is vital for us. Vukcevic gave us the 3points that we need.

8d.jpg

MOM Gago 8.0

Gago strike were just as amazing as Vukcevic's. We were pretty tired at this point of time, the 8th match already. At 5th match onwards, i start to rest everyone 1-2days to replenish their stamina and use sub players on 60th minute to give them adequate rest. We still manage to perform at pretty good levels =)

9d.jpg

MOM Bolton Keeper(too long) 8.0

21shots and 10blocked shots! **** Bolton's Keeper. He was hot today, just could not find a way to get the ball past him! God is fair, seeing us working so hard and decided to reward us with a goal. :$

League Table

table.jpg

Player Stats
player.jpg

Player of the half season

Ashley Young

ashley-young_978964i.jpg

25Apps 10Goals 8Assists 7MoM

I work with Ashley every single day and he is a sensational player who has the ability to produce moments like that on the big stage. He is just so deadly at left wing. Certainly has the ability to become one of the top players in BPL.

We are in the top of the league currently! Even though we are out of the league cup, on a positive side we made through EUROPE Cup to 2nd Knockout Round! The title chase is still very close for sure. Just one small mistake could easily swopped positions with Chelsea. Chelsea is a strong team with bags of quality and quantity. However, i believe that Everton has a great chance this year! Doing the impossible? Well, nothing is impossible (H)

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:17 PM ----------

Will Update today :$

Brilliant, hope you can manage to keep the lead at the top. Lets have the premiership title at goodison.

Great mate, I just read through it and you are doing amazing. Luke finished 2nd with Everton.

Thanks for the support mates. Been rather busy this week. Sorry for the lack of updates. Gonna proceed my update probably by tml. But here is abit of update =D

new faces in Jan Transfers

Artem Mileyski

Artem-Milevskiy-Dynamo-Kiev-FC-Port.jpg

Nikola Drincic

untitled.jpg

Miguel Veloso

01_veloso_280x390_716148a.jpg

Renato Augusto

renato-augusto-verlaengert-514.jpg

Looking at my squad lineups now i guess midfield area is a little packed and i shouldnt have bought Veloso :p He will still be a good addition to our squad. With these new signings and the return of Arteta and Phil Jagielka. Bringing the title to Goodison Park seems more and more realistic target for us this season.