Athe~

Reaction score
Here's where I'll be posting updates on the players and stuff like that.

Roster:

Alejandro Perna - SW - Chimney Corner
10/8/2013 - Debut against PSNI in the league
27/8/2013 - First goal against Newington in the cup
Takes up Northern Irish citizenship, but isn't eligible for selection
Scott Trowers - ST - Ayr United
27/7/2013 - Makes his debut in a 2-1 Challenge Cup victory against Stranraer
Inks a new deal until 2017
Dave Silva - AM(C) - Stockport County
29/9/2013 - Debut in the FA Cup against AFC Telford, becoming youngest ever FA Cup and Stockport player
Switches allegiance to Spain
Conordinho - AM(R) - East Stirlingshire
27/7/2013 Scored on his debut against Montrose in a 3-3 defeat on penalties for the Scottish Challenge Cup
Keiran Booker - AM(L) - AFC Telford United
29/9/2013 - Captains his team in a debut loss against Stockport in the FA cup.
Ross Whitehead - D(C) - Alloa Athletic
27/7/2013 - Makes his debut in a 2-0 defeat to Dundee in the Challenge Cup
Akshay Rao - M(C) - St Pat's Athletic
Sign a new contract until 2016
Brad Dylan - D(R) - Bala Town
23/8/2013 - Debut against Prestatyn
Billy Bryant - DM - Albion Rovers
27/7/2013 - Debut against Airdrie in the Challenge Cup
Michael McCabe - D(L) - Bray Wanderers
First goal 8/3/2013 against U.C.D.
Timo Downing - WB(L) - Basingstoke
29/9/2013 - Debut against Newport
Joins Germany u-21s
Thomas Hornsletten - M(L) - Cliftonville
17/7/2013 - Debut against Dinamo in the Europa League
10/8/2013 - Scored once and assisted twice in a MOTM league debut against Dungannon
Andreas Naterr - GK - Queen's Park
27/7/2013 - Helped his team to a 2-1 victory over Falkirk in his debut in the Challenge Cup
Samuel Smith - WB(R) - Aberystwyth Town
24/8/2013 - Debut against Rhyl
Pratik Sangle - MR - Glentoran
Made his debut in an 8-0 Europa League defeat against Rosenborg 11/7/2013
Joins India u-21, but takes up Nirthern Irish citizenship and makes himself eligible soon after

Notes:

My toon ended up being a SW/D(C) because the game automatically assigned him a value of 15 as a D(C) when I fired up the game. Thus, I changed Chimney Corner's manager's tactical preferrence to 5-3-2 and 3-5-2 sweeper so that I actually get played as one and not as just another CB. It sucks because additional positions take up extra CA.
The game assigned random attributes that are often higher than the ones I actually assigned to each player.
Having two-footed players takes up extra CA (30 CA if he's 20/20) so don't panic if your starting attributes aren't as good as those of another player. You still have at least 100 more CA points to develop.
I figured I could try to update this with "landmarks" for each player, like first team debut, international debut, first goal, etc.
I gave everyone 5 years in the nation they start in so they're home-grown for UEFA competitions. I hope it works because I'm not entirely sure I did it right.

I'll take a shower and post screenies when I'm back.

Last edited:
Starting screenshots:

Keiran Booker - AFC Telford
View attachment 423365

Billy Bryant - Albion Rovers
View attachment 423364

Conordinho - East Stirlingshire
View attachment 423363

Timo Downing - Basingstoke
View attachment 423362

Brad Dylan - Bala Town
View attachment 423361

Thomas Hornsletten - Cliftonville
View attachment 423360

Michael McCabe - Bray Wanderers
View attachment 423359

Andreas Naterr - Queen's Park
View attachment 423357

Alejandro Perna - Chimney Corner
View attachment 423355

Akshay Rao - St. Pat's Athletic
View attachment 423354

Pratik Sangle - Glentoran
View attachment 423353

Dave Silva - Stockport County
View attachment 423352

Samuel Smith - Aberystwyth Town
View attachment 423351

Scott Trowers - Ayr United
View attachment 423350

Ross Whitehead - Alloa Athletic
View attachment 423348

At the start of the game, Akshay Rao and Michael McCabe are already involved in first team action as the Irish league runs from January to December. Rao has made 8 appearances, scoring no goals, while Left-Back McCabe has played 13 league games, scoring once (plus another one in the league cup) and earning himself a spot in the Australia u-21 squad. A day into the game, Pratik Sangle made his debut for Glentoran against Rosenborg in the Europa League, but his team got demolished by the norwegians by 8-0.

End of July update:

Thomas Hornsletten makes his debut in the Europa League tie against Dinamo, but his team lose 7-0 on aggregate. However, he was one of the teams better players and started both games.

Billy Bryant turned down a contract extension. He made his debut for Albion Rovers, however, a few days later, in a 2-1 defeat in the Challenge Cup against Airdrie.

Scott Trowers, on the other hand, penned a pre-contract deal with Ayr United and helped his team to a 2-1 victory against Stranraer in the Challenge Cup.

Conordinho, just like Bryant, refused an extension and made his debut a few days later against Montrose. It was to be a bittersweet debut as he scored a goal to level the game 3-3, but missed his spot-kick as his team was eliminated.

The Challenge cup also meant debuts for Andreas Naterr in is team's 2-1 victory over Falkirk, and for Ross Whitehead in a 2-0 defeat to Dundee.

End of August update:
Pratik Sangle came off the bench for India u-21 in a 1-0 loss against Tajikistan. However, he took up british nationality soon after, becoming eligible for Northern Ireland. Will he stay true to his country?

Hornsletten ran the show for Cliftonville in a 4-1 victory against Dungannon swifts, scoring once and creating two.

Alejandro Perna became a Northern Irish national in order to become a EU citizen. He hasn't made himself eligible for his new country yet. He's also picked up an assist and a Man of the Match award since his league debut 10/8 debut against PSNI, and scored a goal against Newington in a 2-1 defeat in some cup.

Andreas Naterr made the starting spot his own for Queen's Park.

Timo Downing, in spite of being in the Basingstoke Youth Squad, was called up for Germany u-21s.

Billy Bryant made his debut on August 10 against Peterhead, but has since been relegated to the bench.

Dave Silva joined Spain u-19s.

Samuel Smith made his debut for Aberystwyth on August 24, in a 2-2 draw against Rhyl.

Brad Dylan made his debut for Bala against Prestatyn on August 23, in a 2-1 defeat.

End of year update:

Keiran Booker - Still to make his league debut for AFC Telford. If he doesn't get games by the end of the year I'm going to sack his manager.

Billy Bryant managed to nail a starting spot and has put in some very good performances for Albion Rovers, earning himself a Young Player of the Month award for December. His manager has played him out of position as a M(C) and D(C) several times, and he seems to be adapting himself to a central midfield position. Rovers sit in seventh place in the Scottish League 2.

Conordinho had a rough start to the season, but found his form by the end of the year. With 2 goals and 3 assists in his last 7 games he fired East Stirlingshire to 4th place in the Scottish League 2. He has also agreed on an extension until 2018.

Timo Downing has been in and out of the team, but has managed 10 first-team appearances with a rating of 7.17, providing an assist and earning himself a man of the match award. He has also earned himself a spot in the German u-19s, getting an u-21 cap as well.

Brad Dylan has made the right-back spot his own for Bala, who, after a rough start to the season, find themselves in fifth place. The english fullback has made 15 appearances for the Welsh club in the league, providing an assist and scoring once from the spot, and earning himself an early bath by getting a straight red.

Thomas Hornsletten has been a regular fixture for Cliftonville this season, playing 13 league games, scoring twice and providing three assists, adding a further 6 games, one goal and one assist in cup competitions. Cliftonville are currently second in the league, three points behind leaders Linfield.

Michael McCabe had a good season on an individual level, playing regularly at left-back for his club, even scoring a goal. With a rating of 6.90 he was the cream of the crop for Bray Wanderers, but his season ended in ignominy as his club were bottom last and relegated. He can find some confort in the fact that his performances didn't go unnoticed as he has been called up to the u-22 Asian Nations Cup to represent his nation.

Andreas Naterr has been the only player to play every minute of Queen's Park's season, and although his team lies in mid-table obscurity his performances led to him being called up for the Polish u-21 team. He accepted and now has 3 youth caps for his adopted nation.

Alejandro Perna has been a rock at the heart of the Chimney Corner defense, and his performances earned him a call up to Argentina u-20. However, his team is far from the promotion places and, after extending his contract until 2017, he is in danger of languishing in the depths of the Northern Irish league system forever. He has also taken up Northern Irish citizenship, without making himself eligible.

Akshay Rao's season ended in heartbreak as his team lost the title on goal difference in the last game of the season. On an individual level, Rao has been in and out of the team, playing 14 times and getting an assist.

Indian wonder Pratik Sangle had a slow and unremarkable start to the season but boy, did he find his feet later on. After an average rating of around 6.5 for the first few games of the season, Sangle put in some very good performances to ear an overall rating of 7.01 at the turn of the year, with a goal and 4 assists, earning himself a call-up to India u-21 and attracting interest from the IFA who were quick to ask for a british passport to be handed to him - although he hasn't made his debut for Northern Ireland yet. He has also shown remarkable improvement in terms of attributes. Not everything is good news, though, as he twisted his knee and will be out for around a month.

In a season that saw Dave Silva become the youngest FA Cup and Stockport County player, the Spanish FA rocked the football world (?) by calling the youngster up to play for the nation's u-19 side. Silva gladfully accepted the cal up from his new nation, becoming a regular fixture for his new nation. He has also played 10 gams for Stockport, providing three assists and scoring once from the spot.

Samuel Smith has been nothing short of a sensation for Welsh side Aberystwyth town, scoring twice and providing 4 assists in 14 appearances to lead a fairly average side in an attempt to clinch a european spot. Aberystwyth currently sit 3rd in the league, three points behind second-placed Airbus.

Scott Trowers has been struggling to find form for seventh-placed Ayr, scoring just twice in 16 appearances, although he is still first choice. With some luck, he'll start firing on all cilinders soon!

And, although not intentionally, I've saved the best for last. Ross Whitehead has been in great form for strugglers Alloa, in fact it's mainly his performances that keep the team from slipping into last place. This hasn't gone unnoticed by the FA who were quick to call Whitehead up for the u-19s, where his good performances led to him getting a call-up to the u-21 side.

Last edited:
Wahey Germany u-21's, hopefully I get a nice move away from basingstoke, my guys attributes aren't too shabby.

Naterr is looking good. Hopefully I will do well for Poland

End of March update:

Keiran Booker still has that single FA Cup game to his name. I'll sack Telford's manager at the end of the season.

Billy Bryant kept up the good work, earning himself a YPOTM for February, owing to his good performances throughout the month and, in particular, to his winning goal in a February 1 game against Stirling. He's also become accomplished as a M(C) which is a credit to his versatility.

An injury to Conordinho in early January put an end to East Stirlingshire's promotion hopes, as they didn't manage a single point in the three games he was unavailable. They have now dropped to 6th place.

Timo Downing enjoyed a good run in the Basingstoke first team, and has been in very good form. His solid performances, albeit in the lower leagues, earned the boy from Witten his second youth cap for Germany.

Brad Dylan is by far and away Bala's best player, and has taken his MOTM award tally up to 4. His team sits 6th in the league but hold no hopes for a trip to Europe.

In Northern Ireland, Thomas Hornsletter has managed to keep his good form up. With a total of 4 goals and 6 assists in 33 games (all competitions), he's become the most valuable of the bunch at 50k pounds. His team, Cliftonville, are a point clear at the top with 5 games remaining and having a game in hand.

Michael McCabe started the year in amazing form, first winning the Asian u-22 Nations Cup with Australia and then putting in some very strong performances for Bray Wanderers who look to go straight up after last season's relegation. After 4 league games, providing an assist, his average rating stands at 7.78.

Andreas Naterr's progress has been hampered by injuries in late January and early March, but he was quick to regain his starting spot after recovering. He conceded 27 goals in the same amount of games this season, while keeping 7 clean sheets.

With Chimney Corner sitting in mid-table, Alejandro Perna's solid performances might count for nothing. The once capped Argentina youth international has notched up 4 goals and 7 assists in all competitions.

Akshay Rao started the season for St. Pat's as first choice central midfielder, but his team lies dangerously close to the relegation zone, with his performances being slightly higher than the average of his teammates.

Pratik Sangle, who before his injury had put in a great performance (8.4) for Glentoran in a 3-2 cup win over Perna's Chimney Corner, seems to be back on track and he's now got 6 assists and a goal in 24 games (all competitions) for the Belfast side.

Dave Silva is also enjoying a good run in the first team, and he hasn't disappointed, notching up 3 goals and the same number of assists in 17 games.

Back in Wales, Samuel Smith is running the show for Aberystwyth (I hope you get transferred soon because that name is painful to spell), who are still in contention for a European spot. His 5 goals and 3 assists in 18 games could be a lot more had he not suffered groin injuries twice in the season.

Scott Trowers suffered a 19 game goal drought before scoring in a 3-1 win over Stranraer. He's now gone 3 games in a row without finding the back of the net, and his team will need him to step up as they close on the play-off spots.

Meanwhile, in the Scottish Championship, Ross Whitehead is turning heads with his performances. His goal against Falkirk made him the youngest goalscorer in Alloa and Scottish Championship history, and that, coupled with three assists, makes him the better player with 10 or more games for Alloa this season. He has also earned a YPOTM award, and tops the league ranking in terms of pass completion.

End of season update will have screenies, I promise :p

End of season report:

View attachment 423105
Keiran Booker spent the season in the u-18 side, playing a single FA Cup game. I sacked the manager to see if his situation changes for the upcoming season. Telford are predicted to finish 3rd​.

View attachment 423103
Billy Bryant ended his season in fine form, even though his team finished in a disappointing 6th​ place. He finished with 1 goal and 7 assists in the league, earning 2 MOTM awards for a final rating of 7.11 over 30 league games.

View attachment 423098
East Stirlingshire finished in 5th​ place, partly due to Conordinho fading towards the end of the season. His performances, however, were enough to attract interest from other teams, namely Hamilton Academical, although this hasn't resulted in a formal bid just yet. He finished the season with 4 assists and 2 goals in 34 games, with a final rating of 6.81.

View attachment 423097
Here's the big shock. Timo Downing's performances for Basingstoke not only drew interest from the DFB, but also from top-flight clubs. In the end it was Southampton who made a bid and brought him in for 8k pounds. It remains to be seen whether he'll get a chance for the Saints. His final stats were 23 games, 1 goal, 1 assist, 4 MOTM awards.

View attachment 423092
Brad Dylan had a good season for Bala Town, with 3 assists, 1 goal and 4 MOTM in 28 appearances, for a final rating of 7.16. His performances did not go unnoticed and it's Newcastle who are showing interest.

View attachment 423091
Cliftonville ended up losing a league they were set to win after picking up only 4 points in their last 5 games. Thomas Hornsletten could do little to help them as the league ended up in Linfield's hands. However, the English midfielder was one of the high points of the season with an average rating of 6.92, with 5 assists, 3 goals and 1 MOTM award in 25 league games.

View attachment 423088
Michael McCabe kept up his form for club and country, being in the hat for the world cup squad before getting an injury that will keep him out of the game for a couple of months. Since his injury, Bray have struggled to get points and drifted out of the promotion places. But it may matter little to McCabe who has been scouted by Borussia Dortmund and may soon make his move to Germany.

View attachment 423084
Andreas Naterr had a decent season for 8th​ placed Queen's Park, finishing with 9 clean sheets in 32 games. He attracted interest from Cowdenbeath who offered him a contract which he refused due to the low wages offered.

View attachment 423077
Perna was Chimney Corner's best player by far, playing 28 games, scoring 3 goals and providing 6 assists while earning 4 MOTM awards. However, his team were quite far from promotion and his attributes actually dropped due to the low standard of the training facilities.

View attachment 423076
Akshay Rao started the season as first choice for St. Pat's, playing 11 games with a 6.61 rating so far, while his team slowly climb up the league after a slow start.

View attachment 423075
For Glentoran, Pratik Sangle had a decent season, although injury limited him to just 19 league appearances, providing 5 assists and earning himself a 6.88 rating. His performances also attracted the interest of Borussia Dortmund.

View attachment 423074View attachment 423073
Dave Silva ended his season on a high, putting in some very good performances as Stockport get promoted to the Conference Premier. 19 appearances with 5 goals and 5 assists and a MOTM award were rewarded with vice-captaincy for County and a starting berth for Spain u-19s.

View attachment 423066View attachment 423063View attachment 423062
Samuel Smith had a bittersweet ending to the season, missing a penalty that could've sent his team to Europe after a 0-0 draw against Bangor City were he was named MOTM. However, his fine form (22 apps, 3 goals, 6 assists, 5 MOTM awards, 7.24 rating) earned him a Young Player of the Year award from the Welsh league and a call-up to France u-19. He's been linked with Gillingham and Accrington Stanley.

View attachment 423059
Ayr United had a disappointing season and Trowers' performances were a reflection of this. With just 3 goals in 24 apps, two coming in the same game and earning him a single MOTM award, young Scott will have to work hard to prove his worth to the team.

View attachment 423058
Ross Whitehead had a great season for Alloa, keeping them up almost single-handedly. 29 games, a goal and 4 assists, with 3 MOTM awards, earned the short defender a 7.17 rating for the season, who's been a regular fixture for England u-19.

Could you tell me which club it is that wants me please mate?

Could you tell me which club it is that wants me please mate?

Hamilton Academical, it's in the spoiler :p
My god I am awful :'(
That's only because most of your CA was taken up by your weak foot, however if you get picked up by a decent team with good facilities you'll be a cracking player in no time. You're only 15-16 so it's nothing to worry about :p