Status
Not open for further replies.

jetika

Reaction score
After having followed numerous stories and having played the game for years, I have decided to do a story of my own. After reading various stories that are currently running on this site, I have decided to do my story in a format i think is a little different from other stories(hopefully).
I will create a player in the game and sign him up for my team. But not only will i post from his point of view, I will also be posting from the point of the manager and what I think is a first here, from the point of view of the of the player's Agent. I will also write from the point of view of the club's physio, the various coaches, assistant manager and so on. In short there will be input on the player and club's development from the point of view of almost everyone involved, internally or externally.

Does anyone find this format interesting or does it have a greater chance of disappearing into the vast archives of the site as a lame idea?:p

Interesting format, I will be following to see how it pans out

thanks mate. was about to post the first update now but my photo shop crashed and the templates i was working on got erased. so will post in a few hours.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

21st June 2009 Entry from the journal of Mr. A
"Having represented various footballers in my life, I have started to get a slight understanding of their footballing talents also and not just their financial potential. I dont consider myself a great talent scout but even i can make out a diamond in the rough when i see one. And that is exactly what I have found today. I did not think I would sign a new client while holidaying in India, but I might have found my best one ever. I was driving through the killer Bombay traffic when I saw this lad playing in a park next to the road.Within a few minuted I saw him do such beautiful tricks that I knew he was meant for greatness. I got off and talked to him. He told me his name was Sid and within a day I was his agent.
Now I have to get into a good club that will help him reach his potential. Luckily for me one of my other clients, Peter Michels, is a renowned manager, having learned his trade from the legendary Rinus Michels, to whom he was distantly related. I will show him a video of Sid and try to get him to sign him."

Last edited:
sounds good mate i will follow aswell see how it goes

21st June 2009 Extract from Sid Tiwari's Blog
"Yeserday was a truly unbelievable day. I had gone out to play football when this guy walks up to me and introduces himself as Mr. A. He is a very good football agent and he offered to sign me as his client. He thought I was good enough to play in europe or south america and he wanted to help me reach my potential. Today I signed on for him. He says he is going to get in touch with one of his other clients, Peter Michels, asking him to sign me for his club. I could not believe myself. Michels is a great manager and is a follower of the total football ideology which I have based my game on for some years. It is one of the reasons why I have trained myself to be able to play in almost any attacking position. We will come to know soon how events turn out. For now I have packing to do. I leave tomorrow for England. I have a number of trials to attend."

It would have been better if he started his career in India, and as you moved on, so did he.. But good luck anyway :)

It would have been better if he started his career in India, and as you moved on, so did he.. But good luck anyway :)

Did think of that but the indian league isnt really all that fun to manage as it has so few matches. Besides this is gonna take a lot of effort so i wanted to set the story in a club i was familiar with. Plan to stick with man utd the whole story. That way comments of coaches, trainers etc will be better worked out.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

24th June 2009
Alex Ferguson set to retire.After 23 years at Old Trafford Sir Alex Ferguson has decided to call it a day. At an extremely emotional press conference Ferguson made the announcement today "The time was right for me to step down and let someone else take the club forward in the right direction".Ferguson will stay on with the club for a few more weeks till an successor is selected.
picture.php

It is still unclear who will take the empty managerial post at the theater of dreams. Young manager Peter Michels is seen by many as a likely candidate, as he has worked under Ferguson for a few seasons in the past and has been enjoying success in Netherlands. He is held in high opinion by Ferguson and it seems that Ferguson himself has recommended Michels for the post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screen shots along with first post by the manager to be uploaded in some time.

Last edited:
Good luck with this mate. Should be interesting! :D

Peter MIchels' Journal
22nd June
My day started with a very early call from my agent, Mr. A. I thought it was odd of him to call at such an early hour but he seemed very excited. He had found a young player in India called Sid who he thought had great potential. He had mailed me a few of his videos and wanted me to consider signing the lad. As I was up I decided to check out the videos. What I saw convinced me that Mr. A had found a gem of a player. I was about to make the call to get a scout to go and get more information on Sid when I got another call. This time it was Sir Alex Ferguson. It had been a few years since I had worked at Manchester as a coach but the gaffer and I talked on a semi-regular basis. What he had to say blew my mind away. He was about to retire from football and wanted me to take over his place at Old Trafford. It seems the board there asked him to recommend a new manager and he recommended me. The board agreed and they wanted to talk with me. I got in touch with my agent and he decided to come back from his holiday at once. We meet the Manchester United director in two days time.
24th June
Sir Alex ferguson announced his retirement today. Though no announcement has been made about United's approach to me, the media have somehow come to know of what is going on.
27th June
I have finalized my deal with Manchester United. I will take charge from 7th of July as there were some legal matters to be taken care.
Also I saw the lad Sid in action yesterday. Mr. A talked me into getting a trial arranged for him at United. He truly has great potential. Everyone was greatly impressed with him and i will make sure that he joins Manchester United with me.

NEW MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGER REVEALED
Peter Michels was today unveiled as the new Manchester United manager. Michels is held in high opinion by ex-gaffer Ferguson and it is said this played a large part in his selection.

10th July Extract from Sid's Blog
Sorry I have not updated this for so many days but so much has been happening that I just didnt have the time.
A day after I arrived in London, Mr. A took me to attend a trial for the Chelsea youth team. I played well but I didnt really want to join there. Over the next few days i attended various trials. Then I got called to try out at Man Utd. I was shaking withg excitement when I was about to step onto the pitch for the first time. I think I played well. I got many offers but as soon as Man Utd called my decision was made. I signed for Manchester United last week. The new manager also signed on the 7th. He had a chat with all the players. He told me he had great things in plan for me but said i would play mostly for the reserves this season.
Yesterday was a match between the senior and reserves. We played really well and managed to hold the seniors to a nill all draw. I played well but i could have played better.
Also I heard a rumor today that the gaffer is looking into signing another young striker called Yaya Sanogo.

11th June 2009 Entry from the journal of Mr. A
Things have changed greatly over the past few weeks. Manchester United is one of the biggest football clubs in the world. From having no clients there I now have two clients. I managed to get Peter a 2 year contract worth 78,000 pounds per week whereas i was able to get Sid a 3 yr deal worth 1000 pounds a week. A good deal considering his lack of professional football experience. But i plan to get a much better deal for him when we negotiate a new deal in a few years time. I have Sid to play with all his heart and try to get as many 1st appearances as he can. Not only will this help him develop as a footballer but the exposure will help increase his brand value. He has already become a mini celebrity in India by signing for such a famous club. I am in the process of signing some very lucrative deals for him.
------------------------------------------------
16th July Extract from Sid's Blog
We had a match against Coventry. I was pleasantly surprised to find myself listed as a substitute. We didnt play all that great in the 1st half. I came on as a half time substitute. And in the 62nd min I scored!!! It was an amazing feeling. Berbatov found me unmarked and i shot it into the left top corner. Anderson also came on as a substitute and scored the second goal.
attachment.php

Peter Michels' Journal
17th July
Today I decided to ask Ryan Giggs to take Sid under his wing and help his development as a player. Both of them seemed happy with this arrangement.
19th July
We played our second friendly today. Our opponents were Bury. We should have won by a greater margin but 2-0 is not all that bad as I am still experimenting with tactics and giving the reserves a chance. Macheda scored in the 1st half and Berbatov in the 2nd. Rooney seems to be working well in his feeding role. I brought Sid on as a 2nd half substitute and though he created a few moments of magic, overall he was disappointing today.
We also completed the signing of Yaya Sanogo and James Rodriguez and they should sign in a few days. Both are young players with a lot of potential.

Extract from Sid's Blog
21st July
Yesterday was not a great day for me. After my not so great performance in the last match, Mr. A also informed me that I would have to share a flat with someone for a few months as I could not meet some financial or bureaucratic norms until a few months had passed. At least I started getting tutored by Giggs, so something good has happened over the last few days.
22nd July
We have signed a new player today. A young striker called Yaya Sanogo. The gaffer hinted that he wanted me and Yaya to develop into the future strike pairing for the team.
As Yaya only speaks french and also needs a place to stay, and as I could help him in both instances I offered that he share a flat with me. This way I could also help him improve his english as i am fluent in french. He agreed and will move in tomorrow.

Last edited:
Pure class. Completely original! I'll be following

Peter Michels' Journal
22nd July
We had a friendly against Newcastle Town. Yaya Sanogo had only joined our club a few hours ago but I decided to give him a start and he immediately repayed my confidence by scoring in the7th minute. A goal each by Fabio and Giggs rounded off a good performance by us.
23rd July
After a few weeks at the club I became aware of the fact that england coach Franco Baldini was interested in joining the club in a coaching capacity. Being aware of coaching abilities I wasted no time in getting in contact in touch with him and come tomorrow he will be a member of the Man Utd coaching staff.
26th July
Another friendly against Celta "B". A 3-1 victory for us. A good all round performance.
28th July
A friendly against Ponferradina saw us create a flawless performance. 10-0 and it could easily have been more. A hat trick by Wayne for specially pleasing to see. Michael Owen and Sid also performed well and got on the score board.
30th July
A match against Almeria saw another good performance by us.A 3-1 victory to round off a good all round performance.

1st August 2009
Training Report from Ole Gunnar Solskjær
I am pleased to inform you that the players as a whole have been performing well in training. All the players seem motivated and are putting their heart and soul into training and this is reflected in their match performances.
A concern at this point is the number of injuries we are suffering.
Also of concern is Nani's lack of motivation in practices. Since asking to placed on the transfer list, he seems to have no interest in staying at the club. It would be advisable if you tried to convince the player that staying put is in his best interest.
--------
Entry from the journal of Mr. A
Over the past few weeks I have been able to get many companies to sign on Sid as an ambassador for their brands in India. His continued involvement in the first and reserve squad is making things slightly easier for me. I even managed to get some nike representatives to come and meet him after a reserve team match. They decided to come early to see him play and he duly delivered by scoring the winning goal.

4th August 2009
Letter of application to Peter Michels from Valter Di Salvo (Summary)
Mr. Michels I would be extremely interested to join your coaching staff as First team coach.
Kindly accept my aplication for the post and inform me of your decision.

5th August 2009
Announcement on Team Website : Valter Di Salvo joins as 1st team coach.

Team Performance summary by Mike Phelan
With three matches played in the past week we still seem to be ironing out a few kinks.
Antwerp 4-0: The friendly saw us produce a good performance as we won 4-0
CARLING CUP 1-1 P: A disappointing loss. After drawing in full time and then to loosing on penalties seems to have heart the players. Worth noting was another bad performance by Nani. Stevan Jovetic made a good performance on his debut and looks determined to make the left wing his.
Fulham 3-2: A victory in the first game of the season saw us produce a far from comfortable performance. An injury to Rio forced the jaffer to give Mamadou Sakho his debut a few hours after he joined the club. And he completely repayed his faith in him by putting in a brilliant performance to not only open our scoring but also pick up the man of the match. Marek Hamsik also made his first and seemed to work well with Giggs and Anderson in the middle.
A poor performance followed by an injury to Johny Evans saw us concede a few goals. I would suggest a review of our tactics defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.