Fa Cup

Liverpool 3 vs Newcastle 1
Lanzafame x2,Vela
View attachment 47469

Liverpool 2 vs Tottenham 1
Baptista,Gerrard
View attachment 47473

Month Review

What a month our best so far in my opinion the attacking football was sublime and this propels us into 4th spot and that last Champions league spot and i hope we can stay there and we are through to the final of the league cup where we will face Man city so an entertaining game there

League table
View attachment 47466

Player of the month
Davide Lanzafame
this guy has been fantastic 8 goal and 5 assists
View attachment 47476

February update

Sunderland 3 vs liverpool 2
Torres.Gordon O.G
View attachment 47809

Man utd 1 vs Liverpool 1
Elm
View attachment 47813

Fa Cup
QPR 0 vs Liverpool 2
Torres,Aquillani
View attachment 47814

Europa League 1st knockout round leg 1

Hertha BSC 0 vs Liverpool 2
Aquillani,Gerrard
View attachment 47811

Liverpool 4 vs Burnley 0
Torres x2,Lanzafame,Vela
View attachment 47815

Liverpool 2 vs Hertha BSC 0
Obraniak,Vela
View attachment 47810

Month Review
i thought we played well in this month apart from the defeat to sunderland which was annoying but the lads came out and played well in the game against Man Utd and showed that we are no push overs and will fight till the end of every match as we did when Elm struck in injury time. After that the team just kicked on and the next 4 games Yeilded 10 goals without reply and reina finally playing like we all know he can.... and we are through to the next round of the europa league which we either player Villereal or Rivals Everton which will be a tasty affair should they get through and that game is poised at 2-2.
looking forward to march and the Carling cup Final against Runaway league leaders Man city so a good game i hope....

League table
View attachment 47812

Player of the month
Davide Lanzafame this guy just seems to get better every month... although he did not score as many goals as last month he still got 5 assists....
the other choice was Torres who had scored 4 goals and assisted 3, but for his overall play i went with Lanzafame.

carling-cup-goals.jpg

Liverpool Win the Carling Cup
Liverpool have lifted the Carling cup after trashing Man city 3-0 and the Liverpool manager was seen jumping for joy at the final whistle.

"we were fantastic today and the team knows it and i just hope that we can win the Europa league now and maybe even challenge for the premier league title as it shows that we can beat the League leaders"