i have asked a modarater to do it but for now just gonna put the updates on here for now

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

update soon.... there wasan August update already on here, but my laptop crashed and i had not saved it so i had lost the progress i mad... i am currently doing it again so will have it done soon, but on the plus side it was only August so not a lot lost

i have asked a modarater to do it but for now just gonna put the updates on here for now

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

update soon.... there wasan August update already on here, but my laptop crashed and i had not saved it so i had lost the progress i mad... i am currently doing it again so will have it done soon, but on the plus side it was only August so not a lot lost

You can just message one of the mods to change it for you as what i did. Lucky you mate you didn't lost a lot. Will try to follow though (H)

Sorry there has been no update in while i have been at home and not had any chance to update.... Also as my Game crashed before i am not manager of england anymore, but am the national manager of the Czech Republic..

So Into my 4th season in managment and 1st full season at liverpool... First game against leeds United..

August.....

Leeds United 2 Vs Liverpool 2 (Stearman O.G,Torres)
Not the start that i wanted as i thought we should have won this game but credit to leeds they came out fighting in their 1st game back in the premiership....

View attachment 42737

Europa League 4th Qualifying round leg 1

Liverpool 4(Ebanks-Blake,Torres x2,Lanzafame)Viktoria Plzan 0
Great game scoring 4 goals an torres really playing well in this game and shows what a top striker can do for the club.. also Ebanks-blake got on the scoresheet which was very good for the team..

View attachment 42789

Leg 2

Viktoria Plzan 0 Vs Liverpool 2(Elm,Gerrard)
A good game here as we scored 2 and did not concede and winning the tie 6-0 on agg

View attachment 42749
Europa league Group stage draw
Stade Rennais
Valencia
Unirea Urzacini
Liverpool

View attachment 42735

Premiership September..

Liverpool 5(Vela,gerrard,Torres,Elm x2) Vs Hull 1
Great win and our 1st of the prem season also i was able to play Vela in this match after his injury in pre season ad also Torres keeping up his goal scoring run and Elm getting 2 goals on his debut....

View attachment 42740

Liverpool 4(Aqullani,Torres,Gerrard,Vela) Vs Middlesbrough 2
Great game in terms of goals scored especially Torres who hit the net again, but on the bad side we conceded 2 very bad goals..... so 11 goals in 3 prem games at this point.

View attachment 42741

Villa 0 Vs Liverpool 1(Torres)
A very good performence and we really deserved at least a point as villa played very well but we converted our chances and got a very good 3 points.

View attachment 42732

Europa league Group B

Rennias 0 VS Liverpool 4(Torres x3, Vela)
Torres strikes again.... what a player he is he just cannot stop scoring a the moment and that was the differnece between the 2 sides today.and this kicks our Europa league off with a bang. the result was even better as we were away from home..

View attachment 42744

Premiership
Liverpool 1 (Torres) vs Sunderland 0
Yet another goal for torres he is really lighting up the prem so far this season with 5 league goals so far... and he got this goal in a tight game as sunderland played very well and could have snatched a point but Reina who has also played well so far kept out the sunderland attacks...

View attachment 42742

Carling cup 3rd round
Liverpool 2(Torres,Baptista) vs Villa 1
It seems all i say is torres scores, but now i can say Baptista scores for a change, plus Torres did score again to put us through to the 4th round where we will meet Arsenal so a tricky tie...

View attachment 42739

Tottenham 3 vs Liverpool 0
not how i wanted to end the month but it was to a very good Spurs side who have played very well over the past 3 seasons.... and in this game we drew a blank, but the result does not reflect the performence of the team as we could have scored but Gomes had a blinder in the spurs goal...

View attachment 42748

Review of the first 2 months of the season

Player of the months
Only 1 contender Fernando Torres
11 goals in 10 games

Performence of the September
Villa 0 vs liverpool 1
the reason for this is the way the team played againts villa and both defence and keeper looked unbeatable letting very little past them

League table

View attachment 42733

I have played 2 games as Czech republic manager

View attachment 42750

View attachment 42736

View attachment 42734

if any one wants to know where ex players that have turned to managaging etc just ask

I Will be updating the international games on a game by game bases, but still doing monthly updates..... or would people prefer them all in one update....

View attachment 42879

All that mattered was the win and the lads delivered and Milan Baros is coninuing his scoring run... disappointed to concede the 2 gls but a win is a win and it puts us top of the qualifying group.

March update

At.Madrid 1(Velera) Vs Villareal 0
After Simao picked up a slight knock i had to make a change so i moved Clerc upto attacking right midfield and then replaced Simao with velera on 74mins and at this stage it was 0-0 and heading for a draw but on 85mins Velera popped up at he far post to head the ball in the back of the net to win the game for us..

View attachment 31800

Europa league 2nd knockout round leg 1

Fiorentina 1 vs At.Madrid 1(Reyes)
i am happy with this result away from home against a good fiorentina team, but it took till the 71st minute for teh deadlock to be broken but we could not hold o and in the 82nd minute they equalised to set up an interesting game at the Vicente Calderon.

View attachment 31797

Xerex 2 Vs At.Madrid 3(Forlan,Aguero,Ujfalusi)
With the return of Forlan and Aguero from the break i was anticipating a big win, but credit to Xerex they played very well and deserved at least a point but on 74 mins we got the winning goal and again it was from a corner and it seems that this team are good at them..

View attachment 31801

Europa league 2nd knockout round leg 2

At.Madrid 4(Aguero x2,Reyes,Lopez) Vs Fiorentina 2
i am glad tht Aguero is back and scoring again and he was the difference between the 2 sides and his all round play was fantastic and it shows that a world class striker can bring to the team and this puts us through to the quarter final
and the draw a gave us another trip to italy in terms of Roma.

View attachment 31798

La Liga

At.Madrid 1(Aguero) Vs Real Madrid 3
A disappointing result against Real but it was the correct one a they dominated from start to finish and we could not get many shots in and were were on the back foot for most of the game and i have to admit i am jelous of their team well who wouldn't be and i think they will win the league this season as they have not lost in the league all season.

View attachment 31799

Barcalona 1 Vs At.Madrid 1(Reyes)
What a game and we put the bad derby defeat behind us and came out against Barcalona without fear and took the lead on 18 minutes and were looking good for a shock win but a team like barcalona would not lay down and in the 85th minute Pedro scored a late equaliser..

View attachment 31796

Player of the month Sergio Aguero
Just for the impact he showed on his return to the side.

League table
View attachment 31802

How come u r 5th but showing 6th? Is that coz of the head to head? Never seen that before!!

Europa League

Liverpool 3(Torres x2,Vela) Vs Valencia 2
What a game. and to be honest i thought we would lose this one but the team proved me wrong and showed that we are a force in this years Europa league and the parntership of Torres and vela starting to gel... our first half performence was fantastic yeilding 3 goals, but we sat back a little and conceded 2 in the second half.

View attachment 43068

League

Liverpool 2(Ebanks Blake,Vela) VS Man Utd 1
This was a bad game because of a bad injury to Torres who will now miss the next 3 months with a torn hamstring, but back to the match..... Man utd score 1st through Rooney and it looked like man utd would walk away with this match after the inury to Torres in the 25th min but i was wrong and in the 87 and 90th minutes Blake and vela scored to win us the match... a welcomed but unexpected win... all i can hope for now is that Ebanks blake and vela can gel as a partnership now...

View attachment 43071

Liverpool 2(Gerrard,Agger) Vs West Ham 3
so we did not get the win we wanted but we did play well and that is what i told the players at the end of the match although we conceded 2 gls in the last 5 mins i cannot argue really as that is what we did in the previous match... so what goes around comes around i guess.

View attachment 43069

Europa league

Unirea Urziceni 0 Vs Liverpool 0
what a boring game this was.... nothing happened and we lacked the finishing in front of goal and deserved nothing out of the game we certinaly miss torres...at the moment.

View attachment 43070

Burnley 2 vs Liverpool 4(Elm,Vela,Gerrard,Baptista)
Much better performence from the team today and we deserved our win and showed that we had to beat them to keep up with the top 4 if we want champions league football again.. and Vela is proving to be a very good signing.

View attachment 43065

Carling cup 4th round

Liverpool 3(Gerrard,Benayoun,Riera) Vs Arsenal 2
A very close game here and one i am glad to win and am now in the 5th round of the Carling cup and am lucky to be after 2 goals in the final 5 mins to win the match.

View attachment 43067

View attachment 43064

Month Review
Best game Liverpool 2 man utd 1
Best player- Carlos Vela.. 3 goals in this month and 2 assists

hey i thought i would resurrect this story....as i have began playing the save game again. Recap... I wa manager of At.Madrid for just over 2 and a half years, but when benitez got the sack after killing liverpool financially.. they had been knocked out of the champions league group stage in the 09/10 season and had failed to make it it to any european compitition since and had also been rubbish in the league... but in the time i had i got to the final if the Fa cup and am now in europe and updated till the previous update, but i am now back on this saved game so update will be soon

resuls so far

View attachment 47236