From Rotterdam to Hamburg, The Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match 32: Feyenoord 0-0 Sparta

Sparta didn't give us any chance to overcome them and their defence were solid at the back. We had a decent number of attempts on goal but it still ended goalless. We were quite disappointed not to bag all the 3 points today but despite the draw, WE STILL WON THE TITLE!!! This was due to PSV lost their away match against SC Heerenveen! Take a look at the table below.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Updates for the last 2 matches,

Match 33: FC Twente 1-0 Feyenoord

Match 34: Feyenoord 1-2 SC Heerenveen (Fonseca)

Final Table:

Last edited:
great for you mate. btw what was the minimum expecatations at the beginning of the season? plus looking forward to next season. who you going to buy and that plus champions league football. :p

If i remembered correctly, they wanted me to achieve european football next season and consider us as title contenders as well even though our odds was 33/1. Anyway thx mate. Will keep updating this thread from time to time (H)

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

End of season stats:

Fans' Player of the season:

Best 11 of the season:

Stadium expansion plans:

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Start of the new season!

After lifting up the Eredivisie title last season, Feyenoord have been made joint favourites together with AZ to win the title this season. We are expected to challenge the title again this season. Even though we have a tight transfer budget this season, we will try to push ourselves and go as far as possible.

For European football, my expectation is to at least advance from the group stages.

Transfer updates coming up next. Stay tune!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:46 PM ----------

After seeing an improvement in the club's financial for this new season, the board have decided to increase my transfer budget to 9.5mil!

For this season, the Feyenoord manager has made a total of 8 new signings to the club which 2 of them caught the attention of the fans. They were Gilles Sunu from Arsenal and Daniel Villalva from River. Feyenoord fans regard Sunu as a hotly tipped youngster while Villalva as a hot prospect for the future and could become a key Feyenoord player in the future.

Transfer Summary:

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

To kick off the new season, Feyenoord will have to take on Ajax in the Dutch Super Cup at the Amsterdam Arena. We have been made slight favourites for this upcoming cup match.

It was really an exiciting match to watch as both teams had several chances to win the match but in the end, the match had to settle with penalties.

We were really unlucky not to have win this match as we came from 2 goals down to level back the score and had to settle with penalties.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Match 1: Feyenoord 4-0 FC Den Bosch (Fonseca x3, Biseswar)

We started the season campaign against newly promoted FC Den Bosch brightly with Kikin Fonseca bagging a hat trick.

Match 2: FC Groningen 3-1 Feyenoord (Bruins) (Van Damme sent off)

Match 3: Vitesse 2-2 Feyenoord (Fonseca, Chikhaoui)

Match 4: Feyenoord 5-1 sc Hereenveen (Hofland x3, Fer, Fonseca)

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Feyenoord were handed a tough group in their Champions League draw. They were grouped together with Spanish giants, FC Barcelona, Portuguese champions, FC Porto and French club Paris St Germain.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:57 PM ----------

Finally this website is back!!! I will update on my progress shortly! Stay tune! (H)

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Match 5: Feyenoord 3-1 NAC Breda (Vlaar, Fonseca, Fer)

Champs League Grp H: Feyenoord 2-2 PSG (Fonseca, Fer)
Even though we were playing at home, PSG gave it all out and to be honest, i think they should have won this game.

Dutch Cup 2nd round: Feyenoord 3-0 DOVO (Ze Eduardo x2, Obinna)

Champs League Grp H: Barcelona 3-1 Feyenoord (Obinna)
As expected, we lost against the mighty Barca. Even though we took the lead, there's no coming back for us after they scored the equaliser.

Match 6: Feyenoord 0-0 PSV

Match 7: Excelsior 1-4 Feyenoord (Opare, Biseswar x2, Slory)

Champs League Grp H: Porto 2-0 Feyenoord
Once again, another tough match for us and we were no match for them.

Match 8: Feyenoord 2-1 Sparta (Vlaar, Bruins)

Dutch Cup 3rd round: Feyenoord 3-0 SC Cambuur (Biseswar, Slory, Chikhaoui)

Match 9: AZ 3-2 Feyenoord (Fonseca, Hofland)

Champs League Grp H: Feyenoord 0-2 Porto
Again, we lost by the same scoreline. Porto just ripped us apart.

Match 10: Feyenoord 5-2 RKC (Obinna x2, Ze Eduardo x3)

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Champs League Group H standings after 4 matches:

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Match 11: Feyenoord 2-0 FC Utrecht (Fonseca x2)

Match 12: ADO Den Haag 1-1 Feyenoord (Bruins)

Match 13: Feyenoord 3-0 Heracles (El Ahmadi x2, Slory)

Here's the current table:

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:47 PM ----------

Hmm, anyone still following?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Champs League Grp H: PSG 0-1 Feyenoord (Chikhaoui)
Great win for us.We deserved the credit. All the players gave it all out for this match and a 3rd place spot which will guarantee us the Europa League place is almost in our hands now.

Match 14: FC Twente 1-3 Feyenoord (Fonseca x2, Obinna)
We tore FC Twente apart. Dominated for most part of the match and deserved the victory. One of their player was sent off.

Match 15: Roda JC 1-3 Feyenoord (Hofland, Fonseca x2)

Match 16: FC Den Bosch 1-2 Feyenoord (Fonseca, Chikhaoui)

Champs League Grp H: Feyenoord 0-1 FC Barcelona
We were hard done by the solitary goal. We played quite well throughout the whole match. A draw would have been a fair result for us.

Match 17: Feyenoord 5-0 FC Groningen (Obinna, Fonseca x2, Guzman, Wijnaldum)

Match 18: Feyenoord 2-0 Vitesse (Fer, Chikhaoui)

Dutch Cup 4th round: Feyenoord 4-0 NAC Breda (Fonseca x2, Wijnaldum, Kwakman o.g)

Match 19: NEC 1-3 Feyenoord (Fonseca x2, Chikhaoui)

Champs League Group H final standings:

League Table at end of December:

Last edited:
people are following but dont always comment mate, decent signings, good luck

great transfers made profit (Y)

Thx! I'm in the January transfer window now and will update the transfers later today. Do check them out! (H)

Weird league table at the end of the season. Fc Twente are at the bottom in your game while they are the best team (except for mine ;)) in my game. They finished the season as second. And Suarez scored more goals in your game then in mine, but Ajax is only in 6th place XD
Anyway, good transfers, ze eduardo is going to turn out great for you!

Last edited:
Weird league table at the end of the season. Fc Twente are at the bottom in your game while they are the best team (except for mine ;)) in my game. They finished the season as second. And Suarez scored more goals in your game then in mine, but Ajax is only in 6th place XD
Anyway, good transfers, ze eduardo is going to turn out great for you!

Yeah! He even scored a hat trick for me before (H)

keep going mate.

Will do mate! (H)

ive never managed a dutch team but this makes me want to ha good work buddy interesting story

This is my first time managing a Dutch team as well and Feyenoord seems to grab my attention.

Will try to post the January transfer updates asap coz didnt have much time yesterday.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Match 20: Ajax 2-2 Feyenoord (Obinna)

Match 21: sc Heerenveen 1-2 Feyenoord (Fonseca, Obinna)

Dutch Cup Qtr Final: FC Groningen 3-1 Feyenoord (Di Gennaro)

Match 22: Feyenoord 2-1 Roda JC (Wijnaldum, Hofland)

Player stats after 22 games:

End of transfer window

It wasn't a busy transfer window for us but somehow we managed to brought in 3 new players to the club; Davide Di Gennaro, Dalton as well as Soren Sorensen (free regen). As promised, here are the transfers during the January window:

Soren Sorensen profile:

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Match 23: NAC Breda 0-3 Feyenoord (Chikhaoui, Fonseca x2)

Match 24: Feyenoord 1-0 Ajax (Ze Eduardo)
An entertaining match to watch as both teams gave their best throughout the whole 90 minutes of play but eventually Feyenoord managed to edge out their opponent.

Europa League 1st knockout round leg 1: FC Lorient 3-2 Feyenoord (Di Gennaro, Biseswar)
A close fight but FC Lorient emerged as victorious. Still, we had the upper hand as we scored 2 precious away goals.

Match 25: Feyenoord 0-0 NEC
We wasted a number of chances to seal the match but in the end had to settle with a draw.

Europa League 1st knockout round leg 2: Feyenoord 2-0 FC Lorient (Fonseca, Opare)
A good and solid game for us. We didn't give any chances to them and we clearly deserved the win.

Match 26: FC Utrecht 2-2 Feyenoord (Chikhaoui, Obinna)

Table so far:

Last edited:
can you put up the screen of the league table :)

Done! (H)

And guess what! We will be facing Chelsea in the 2nd knockout round! 8-|

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Match 27: PSV 1-1 Feyenoord (Bahia)
An even match whereby PSV took the lead before Feyenoord snatched a late equaliser from a corner. A fair result for both teams.

Match 28: Feyenoord 3-0 Excelsior (Fonseca, Di Gennaro, Obinna)

Europa League 2nd knockout round leg 1: Chelsea 1-0 Feyenoord
Chelsea dominated for most part of the match but our defence were solid at the back and they only managed to find the back of the goal once. We had a couple of good chances to ****** a precious away goal but Cech was simply outstanding.

Match 29: Sparta 0-3 Feyenoord (Chikhaoui, Obinna, Fonseca)

Europa League 2nd knockout round leg 2: Feyenoord 1-1 Chelsea (Wijnaldum)
Again Chelsea dominated the game but we took the lead midway through the 1st half before they found the equaliser nearing the halftime. We didn't played very well as we did in the 1st leg but we were lucky to held them for a draw which was not enough for us to go through the next round.

Match 30: Feyenoord 2-0 AZ (Fonseca, Di Gennaro)
We dominated the game so well until AZ have no answer to the match.

Standings after 30 matches played:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Match 31: Feyenoord 2-0 ADO Den Haag (Wijnaldum, Fonseca)

Match 32: Heracles 1-1 Feyenoord (Fonseca)
We were not in our best form for this match and dropped 2 precious points. But luckily for us, 2nd place Heerenveen was also held to a draw at RKC and so we maintained our 4 point lead at the top of the table.

Match 33: RKC vs Feyenoord

Can De Club van Zuid claim their 2nd Eredivisie title in a row? Or will RKC put on a strong battle to deny us from achieving our ambition? Let's find out soon!. . .

Last edited:
yes you can do it :). i hope after you win the league again they give you some money.

Once again, Feyenoord were crown as the Dutch Champions for 2 seasons in a row!!!

Final score: RKC 2-5 Feyenoord (Obinna x2, Wijnaldum, Fonseca, Di Gennaro) (Biseswar sent off) We gave our maximum in this match and controlled for most of the game. We clearly deserved the victory which allowed us to lift the throphy once again.

Match 34: Feyenoord 1-2 FC Twente (Bruins)

Final table:

Player stats:

Very nice player stats at the end of the season. Think you can do better then the 2nd knockout round in the Champions league next season?

Very nice player stats at the end of the season. Think you can do better then the 2nd knockout round in the Champions league next season?

I didn't even managed to advance from the group stages in the Champs League. We finished 3rd in the table and went to the Europa League and get knocked out by The Blues in the 2nd knockout round.

Anyway! Interesting news coming up next!

Status
Not open for further replies.