What happened to the previous manager? Strange that a club in 1st place would not have a manager.

View attachment 114336
End of Season
View attachment 114335
View attachment 114334
View attachment 114333
So at the end of the season we won the league by a landslide. Sadly we could not win any other cups so something to aim for next season.
Wes Fletcher wins top goal scorer and scored 8 in his last 6 in the league.

View attachment 114332
Not a bad season but I need to win a cup next year! I would also like to go slightly futher in europe.

Squad report
View attachment 114331
View attachment 114330
Some really good player performances in there especially Steven Saunders a great right back who scored 11 goals and 9 assists from RIGHT BACK!

View attachment 114328
Finances are still loking strong and will only get stronger when all the competition money comes in.

1Year extension on my contract!
View attachment 114327
So ive signed a new 1 year deal as I want to try and stay here longer and further my career

Last edited:
View attachment 114212
New season New signings and surprises

Transfers
After a long pre season we have signed a few players
View attachment 114211

Ross fitzsimons will be a very solid keeper for years to come and definitely strengthens that area as our other back up keeper is old and not very good
View attachment 114210
Jan holdack is a good center midfielder and a bit surprised he was willing to come to the club however he has got a low release clause which is a bit of a shame
View attachment 114209
What a player! the last transfer and a great deal! As with all of these they were all free transfers but Josh Ginnelly is definitely a cracking player. Sadly again he has a low minimum release clause the only way I could get him to join the club.

Players leaving
View attachment 114207
So a few players leaving on free transfers but this is mainly because 1. there not being played or 2. The new signings are better than them 3. They wanted more money and I didn't think there worth that
Fixtures

So the champions league qualifying
View attachment 114208

We crash out to a very good opponent and sadly due to the draw I couldn't of expected anything better​

View attachment 113722
Start of league season
So we start the league season with some cup games and some league games and I am looking to bounce back from the poor european games.

View attachment 113721
So a great set of results and honestly we are dominating this division right now which to be fair you would expect us to do. Some of the best results are against Airbus UK and Bala Town who made up the top three last year. The draw against Airbus was great becasue after going ahead we went 2-1 down then 3-2 down and in the end managed to draw the game!

View attachment 113720
So top of the league and we are hopefully going to increase the gap at the top other the next few games. Hopefully we can keep the unbeaten run going as well and maybe in the future win the games by a few more goals as although a 7 goal difference is good I would like more.

View attachment 112353

A big update

Happy new year I hope you all have a great year and sorry for the lack of updates over the festive period hopefully this massive update will make up for it.

The fixtures
View attachment 112351
So we played to a lot of games in this update and there have been a few rough games in this month however there have been more wins than loses so that is a positive. We have played a lot of cup games in this month and managed to win the majority of them however we did eventually crash out in the Scottish challenge cup to Kilmarnock who are a really good team.

League table
View attachment 112350
So were not top of the league and we need to improve. However we are only 2 points of the leaders and a postive about not running away with the league is that it will be dramatic towards the end!

Finances
View attachment 112349
We are in the white! and I'm happy but a bit worried that we will drop into the red as 100K is not much money to work with!

View attachment 112289
Back to usual form?

So 9 games in this update and hopefully a sign that our season is getting back on track. In the eight games we end of the regular games of the seasons have a few cup games and hopefully a cup win!

The fixtures
View attachment 112286
Only one lose and 7 wins! meaning we have started to hit top form which is what you expect from TNS. The final win is a highlight for the club as it marks a cup win!

Finances
View attachment 112284
The finances are not looking great we are 32 grand in debt which is a big change from last update and probably means we will do little business in january! PROPERLY the key word there!

We may have one signing about to happen.

View attachment 112283

He is on trial currently but I'm trying to get him in permanently a good player don't you think? Sorry for the pun!

Lastly as you may no if a job interview is given to me I must at least take the job interview so we could be heading back to england!

View attachment 112275

They are 24th in league 2 so if I get offered the job it will be a tough task to handle!

Will I take the job?

View attachment 112119
A dramatic end of a season

Since the last update we have had many job interviews however were still at TNS at the end of the season.
Would we win the league?
Would are form continue?

Firstly Good has come from my transfers I signed Curtis Good

The fixtures

View attachment 112118
As you can see from the results it was a good run of games however if it wasnt for the 3 draws and 1 loss we would have won the league by a mile however it actually all came down to the final day of the season Airbus lost to Bala while we beat Aberystwyth Town. In this set of fixtures we have also won the JD welsh cup.

Competitions
View attachment 112117
So out of the five competitions we entered we won three and matched every objective we were set. The highlight of my season was the win against Hibernian.

Squad report
View attachment 112116
View attachment 112115
So Max Hazeldine has scored more goals over the season than games he has played. Top assists maker is Josh Ginnelly and clearly my new signing last summer was worth it.

So its the end of the season and Ive decided to not renew my contract and resign. I think I can move back into the English leagues and move up the career ladder.

View attachment 112114

Last edited:
New Club incoming
I've found a new club and will put a big update out soon but for now I'm going to give you some clues to which club I've joined.

Darren bent has played for this club
The club has had a long history and they were founded in the 1870's
They have won the fa cup 7 times
They have had a former scotland manager manage there club!

See if you can guess the team​

New Club New Challenge

I cant believe we have got this job after 6 months of looking.

The club are currently 22nd in the championship and were a premier league clubs a few seasons ago.

So the club is
View attachment 111932
View attachment 111931

Aston Villa

Im so surprised I got the job and I got 6,250 a week which is a big wage increase from last time.

View attachment 111929

So its a year and a half deal and possibly could lead to me getting a better job.

My Manager Stats

View attachment 111930
View attachment 111928

So its been a fairly good career so far and I'm definitely improving with every job.

Aston Villa Squad report

Goalkeepers

View attachment 111927

Two keepers and Kamara is my main goal keeper he has a lot of potential and Aston Villa brought him from Tours FC.

Defenders

View attachment 111926

The Defence is a bit weak and has a lot of loan players in so I might need to look to strengthen it in January. The permanent defenders are quite old so I may need to invest in some young players if I want the club to succeed in the future.

Midfielders

View attachment 111925

There is a lot of depth in the midfielders especially the wingers and in fact I might need to sell some as I cant keep all of the midfielders happy.

Attackers

View attachment 111924

Okay it looks bad but some of the midfielders can play as attackers so there is more depth than there looks like.

Results

View attachment 111922

So the results so far are not great however we are still in the EFL cup so that is a positive. Im sure we can improve.

As mentioned earlier we are in the relegation zone.

View attachment 111921

Fixtures

View attachment 111920
View attachment 111919

So a lot of games to go in the season and hopefully we can move into mid table.

NOVEMBER TO DECEMBER UPDATE

View attachment 111636
So a tough run can be seen but towards the end we were improving there were definitely some lows including the thrashing we were given against Nottm Forest. The two wins against Ipswich and Rotherham were due to a tactical change I made and that was great because it shows my tactic change paid off. The loss against Qpr was expected as they were in the playoffs but I’m sure we can build on all of the results in this run of games,

League table

View attachment 111635

Still in the relegation zone but only by 3 points so we can definitely survive this season luckily, At one point in the run of games I thought we were going to struggle to stay up but now I’m more confident.

View attachment 111634
View attachment 111632
A bit of money in the transfer kitty but not so much in the overall balance I'm going to buy players in january as I want to make the team my own.

Last edited:
Good luck at Aston Villa. That's a big step up at this stage but have confidence you'll do well

Sorry for dely in updates

There will hopefully be one tomorrow when we start and end the january transfer window!

Just been through this, superb work, was a bit disappointed you left your first two post so early into your reign but it seems to have paid off now. Great work getting the tns post and the success youhad there