View attachment 109903
"I made some mistakes in January"

In this massive update I'm going to go through 3 Months of games and a very unsuccessful January transfer window.

Transfer Window

First the outs

View attachment 109902

So we sold a few players. The noticeable one would be Modou Barrow who did not have a good half season with us so I felt 4.4 mill was great as we made a profit from when the last manager brought him. We also sold James Chester as he is getting old and was not getting game time.

Transfers in

Ive messed up and I will explain after you see the transfer what has gone on.

View attachment 109901

So two good players

Aymen Abdennour a solid back up center back and is from tunisia and sadly this meant I needed a work permit which means I made a mistake as I hadn't realised the work permit was rejected meaning I signed someone I couldn't use so I have loaned him out to a Polish team called Lechia Gdańsk

The next player Thierry Ambrose is a great player and a cheap deal however sadly I hadn't noticed that he had already played for 2 clubs this season meaning I couldn't play him

Sorry for making these mistakes but I'm sure they will both be great players for the club next season!

January and February

View attachment 109893
January was a great month as we only lost 1 game however we did also only win 1 game so there are a lot of draws in this month. The Fa cup was a particular high point beating Reading. February was not such a great month and although we managed to take Southampton to a reply in the fa cup 4th round we didn't do great in the league we won 2 in 6 games and really need to win more as we were still sitting in the relegation zone at this point.

March
View attachment 109892
A bad month not even a goal scored for us.

League table
View attachment 109891
Its a dier situation going to take a miracle stay up and will probably be sacked

If anybody has got any advice please tell me :)

Hopefully updates will be out more regularly now.​

Last edited:
April to May

After a very bad start to the adventure at Aston Villa Im hoping to try and save the season.

View attachment 109868

So we won 3 of 8 games and drawn 1 sadly it was not enough to save us and this means we got relagated.

View attachment 109866
So Middlesbrough won the league and Brentford came second. With Burton and Millwall joining us down in the relegation zone. So Overall not a great season and we got relagated but would we get the sack?

View attachment 109865

The board call us in for a meeting and they tell us we have 5 games to gain 8 points! This means Ive got 5 games get 8 points in league 1 so this should be essay. Im slightly worried they will sack me by the end of may as there is no games for a few months.

View attachment 109559
Start of 2020-21
So a new year new transfer and new objectives​

Objectives
View attachment 109558

Wow there not asking for a lot! I've got to win the league reach the 4th round of the Fa cup and also 3rd round in EFL Cup. So its going to be a tough season but I'm sure we can do it.​

Transfers Outs
View attachment 109557
A few big outs with Jordan Veretout leaving for a crazy amount of money as although he was a great center mid he is not irreplaceable. A few first teamers left on frees as they didn't want to renew their contract but I got most people to stay by saying if we didn't go up this year I'd sell them.

Transfers in

Shane Long free transfer 17.75kpw​
View attachment 109556
The former Southampton center forward comes in at Villa on fairly high wages but will be my second choice striker this season so hopefully he can bang in a few goals

Mohamed Diamé free transfer 14.5kpw​
View attachment 109555
Former Hull, West ham and Wigan center mid has come to strengthen the midfield options

Anders Konradsen free transfer- 6.75kpw​
View attachment 109554

A center Midfielder who was playing regularly for celtic before being released has moved to Aston Villa!

Iké Ugbo 1.6mill - 12.5kpw​
View attachment 109553
A former Chelsea player who will be are first choice forward this year. He scored a lot of goals for Wigan last year.

Giedrius Arlauskis free transfer- 2.45kpw​
View attachment 109552
A back up goalkeeper who will properly not be played a lot unless our fist choice gets injured

Mihai Marius Andrieş Loan​
View attachment 109551

A cam we got on loan for backup

Im happy with the transfer but maybe I need to sign a few more players If i can.

Fixture list
View attachment 109562
View attachment 109561
View attachment 109560

Some bad fixtures and some good ones in there but will we make it till the end of the season?​

Last edited:
View attachment 109281
5Games 8 Points Simple
So we have 5 games and 8 points needed to save my job and I was sure that we would definitely do this.

Firstly a few transfers out

View attachment 109278
So I let another player go for free and also sold the great youth prospect Kevin Holcroft as he was causing trouble in the dressing room. Hopefully now the dressing room will become happier.

5games
Simple 4 league games 1 cup game and we must get 8 points but do we?

View attachment 109277

No sadly although there are some positves all the new transfers ment that it took a few games for the team to work and it also didnt help that I changed formations. Despite the negatives Thierry Ambrose scored 4 in three games so that was positive. However I think my Aston Villa tenure is over!

BREAKING NEWS!!
View attachment 109275
We were sacked and granted this job didnt go that well maybe next time It will go better and sadly Ive still only got national A licence. Anyway on to our next job

Nearly 7 months later I've found a new job

A new adventure in England is my next job.
The team are a well known english team who have been struggling over recent years.

Welcome to Bolton!

View attachment 109088

View attachment 109087
So we have signed a 2 year deal with Bolton and honestly after the Aston Villa sacking I thought we would not get another job in England for a while but here we are.

Bolton history

View attachment 109086
View attachment 109085
So in the game they have been in league 1 for 4 years and have always been close to the playoffs but have never made it. Throughout this time there has been 4 sackings at the club but hopefully I can change this with a push for promotion this season

This season
View attachment 109083
View attachment 109082
View attachment 109081
So after a very strong start they have fallen of and not won a game in 15 games and not even won a game in the new year Hint were now in late march so that's bad. The games remaining looks okay so hopefully we can push for the playoffs.

Squad report

Goalkeepers

View attachment 109080
3 great goalkeepers and with the two back ups being at former premier league clubs it shows there is definitely a lot of strength in the goalkeeper postion. Cameron Dawson has only conceded 34 goals in 30 game this season so clearly he is a good player.

Defenders
View attachment 109075
Were a little bit weak in this postion as shown by the star ratings but there are some cdm that can be turned into cb.

Midfielders
View attachment 109073
Again a very average midfield with a lot of good players but not may great players however there are some great youngsters.

Attackers
View attachment 109072
A few good strikers and Jon Deegan will properly be my first choice attacker just becasue of that potential.

Next episode the first few games

Last edited:
View attachment 109068
First few games

Charlton Athletic (Home)
View attachment 109064
So our first game was a home game and it didn't start well we went 2-0 down within 25 minutes and then I realised my tactic was not working.

The tactic I was using
View attachment 109067
A weird formation right ? Well It worked at the end of my Aston Villa career sort of when my 4-5-1 stoped working

View attachment 109065

However today I decided to change my formation to 4-5-1 as I hoped that would make my defence stronger. Luckily it worked and we managed to get a 3-3 draw! Very happy with my first game in charge.

Fleetwood Town (Away)
View attachment 109058
So an away game against Fleetwood who were in 22nd placed turned out to be an easy win after going 1 nill up I switched from attacking to counter to kill of the game and it worked really well.

Chesterfield (Home)
View attachment 109057
A great game and we went attacking from the start to the end. Only managing to score one goal which is a bit disappointing. It was a close game with 52-48% possession to Chesterfield we also both had the same amount of shots and shot on target so at the end of the day we did well to win the game.

League table
View attachment 109056
So after a unbeatean 3 games we remain in 9th postion but are getting closer on points to the playoffs so hopefully if this run continues we can make it to the playoffs again.
Next update next 3 games

BTW if you pefer the new way I'm presenting this let me know If you would prefer me to go back to the old format let me know as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 108975
3 games of the last 6 games of the league are in this update but could we get into the league postion?

Sheffield United (Away)
View attachment 108974
Sheffield United are in 5th place and a very good team and they were to good for us after being absolutely humiliated in are first lost in charge of Bolton.

Southend United (Away)
View attachment 108960
So a must win game as we lost the last and with us playing a good mid table team we managed to lose again :( a second defeat in row its now crucial to win the next game. The red card didnt help but Alex Samuel was on fire and this was the seccond game in a row which has had a player score 4 goals in a game :(

Burton Albion (Home)
View attachment 108938
So a great game from start to finish with us managing to go up 2-0 in the first 10 minutes and there was not looking back from there they did get a reply but that did not scare us and we won 5-1. I changed my mentality from Attacking to control before the game and that definitely worked.

League Table
View attachment 108936
So we sit mid table and its going to be tough to get into the playoffs now with 3 games left we need at least 5 points but its not mathematically impossible so there I still hope.

Shame about the Villa job not quite working out, good luck at Bolton though

View attachment 108935

Last 3 games of our season?

So heading into what could be our last 3 games of the season all of the pressure was on us we must win every game otherwise there is no chance of a playoffs spot.

Oxford (Away)
View attachment 108930
A game against a mid table team and we started out on counter as we were away from home. And it work we went 3-1 up but the the player slacked for a bit and it looked like Oxford would get a draw however we went attacking and in the dying moments got the win.

Bury (Home)
View attachment 108929
If we don't win this game and other results go the wrong way there is a possibility of us not being able to reach the playoffs and sadly that did happen meaning we will be staying in league 1 this season.

Bradford City (Away)
View attachment 108912
As this is a dead rubber I decided to rotate and use a lot of youth players. As you can see we didn't take the game seriously but I'm not concerned as it was a dead rubber.

League table

View attachment 108907
So we finish in 11th place but I'm sure we can build on it next year.

Hopefully next season a few fresh faces will improve are postion.​

View attachment 108722
Bolton Season 2021/22

A busy transfer windows

Transfers out
View attachment 108721
View attachment 108720

So a lot free transfers and some of them are good players but cost to much on the wage budget also there is a lot of dead rubber in the squad so it was important to let some of them go.

Transfer ins

So 6 transfers in and one loan.

Andy Cole
View attachment 108719
A loan signing from Leicester a great back up striker. In fact he is properly are 2nd best striker.

Gedion Zelalem
View attachment 108718
A former Arsenal player and I properly rushed at the chance to bring him to Bolton he is really just an averge league 1 or 2 player so maybe was not a great signing.

Ritchie De Laet
View attachment 108715
A great Belgium right back who has played for both Manchester United and Leicester City. He will be my first choice right back this season.

Matty Foulds
View attachment 108714
An English left back who has played a lot of League 1 football while being loaned out from Everton. But we managed to get him on a free and he doesn't look that bad so hopefully we will have a great left back For Bolton.

Anel Ahmedhodzic
View attachment 108713
A Swedish center back who we brought in from Nottingham Forest for a fee of 120k and he will hopefully strengthen are center back postion.

Next up two Southampton center mids
So we brought two Southampton players for a combined total of 600k evenly split for both players and hopefully the will become a great partnership at bolton.

Callum Slattery
View attachment 108712
A former england under 20s player he looks like a great center mid and has had plenty of championship match experience with the likes of Reading and Fulham loaning him in from former club Southampton.

Andre Dozzell
View attachment 108710
A former Ipswich player who has played a lot of games from Walsall on loan from Southampton so clearly has some league one experience so a good player

Next update start of the season.

Last edited:
Some absolutely fantastic signings in Zedalem, Dozzell, Cole and Slattery! Surely promotion this year!

View attachment 108709

First 4 games of the season
View attachment 108708
So 3 league games and one cup game hopefully we can win a few.

Burton (Away)
View attachment 108694
We set up on counter attack and Burton dominated the first ten minutes however they could not find a goal. But then we found two goals in the space of 15 minutes and took a 2-0 lead. Burton managed to get a goal back on the 35 minute but we took a 2-1 lead into halftime. Thomas Agyepong Scored in the second half to make it 3-1 and finish the game of. I was very happy with the performance for the first game of the season.

Peterborough United (Home) EFL CUP
View attachment 108690
Today I slightly rotated the team to let players who were lacking match sharpness play as I was confident we could get a win today. We started on control as we were at home. The first bit of action was Gedion Zelalem getting injured on the 40th minute on his debut so that started well! It looked set to go in to half time at 0-0 but we managed to score a late goal on the 45th minute thanks to Adama Diomande. Sadly our lead didn't last for long as Alex Roles equalised with a first time shot inside the penilty area. So it was 1-1 at full time meaning the game went to extra time. The first half in extra time was dominated by Peterborough but they had no goal to show for it. However shortly after half time in extra time we got the goal we wanted with Adama Diomande scoring his second of the game making it 2-1 and that was the end result. In a great game we managed to come away with the win :)

Sheffield United (Home)
View attachment 108682
Setting up on control again for this game and a close range goal from Jon Deegan on the 33 minute made it 1-0. The next goal came on a 85 minute from Andy Cole which is his first goal of his Bolton loan spell. 2-0 up and we were plan sailing but Sheffield United managed to grab a late goal from Eoin Doyle.

Oxford United (Away)
View attachment 108661
After winning 3 games on the bounce could we make it 4 from4 ? I started on counter attack.and we got our first goal on the 18 minute thanks to Jon Deegan and we went in at half time. Deegan scored his second goal of the game just after half time Anel Ahmedhodzic got sent of at 47th minute. Ewan Jirbandey scored on the 54th minute with a volley. Eddie Nketiah scored Oxford 2nd on the 56 minute. Then after going 2-0 up we went 3-2 down thanks to Julian Ryerson penilty but then Jon Deegan scored his third goal of the game on 64th minute so Oxford were only leading for a few minutes. A mad second half continued thanks to oxford gifting us a penilty on the 70th minute and Deegan scores his 4TH of the game. On the 80th minute Oxford gave away the 3rd yes 3rd penilty of the game and Deegan has scored his five goal of the game and second on the penilty spot. At 5-3 I thought the game was safe but then there was one last goal with Oxford getting another goal to make it 5-4 in a crazy game. I did not see this game going this way! 8 Goals in the second half including 3 penalties mad right? Especially as we went a man down. A great game for Jon Deegan.

League table
View attachment 108659
Such a great start to the league with us being unbeaten so far. Hopefully we can keep it up​

View attachment 108658

Unbeaten run continue?

View attachment 108654

A tough set of games a head and I'm sure we will lose at least one of them.

Two Records broken
View attachment 108653
View attachment 108652
Because of the last match we had two records broken which is mental.

Carlisle United (Home)
View attachment 108648
We started on control for this game and the first goal score in this game was our new left back Matty Foulds who scored a header on the 7 minutes. 9 Minutes later we scored a very similar goal with Ryan White scoring a header. We made it 3-0 in a shot outside the box on the 24th minute from Andre Dozzell and we are cruising at this time. we went in 3-0 at half time however there was a red card thanks to Thomas Rogne. The second half was nothing at we won 3-0!

Burnley (Away) EFL cup
View attachment 108643
A Premier league opponent so we started of on counter even though Burnley haven't won a game so far this season and sit bottom of the premier league. Surprisingly we went 1-0 up due to a Jon Deegan goal on the 40th minute. We went in at 1-0 at half time. Burnley didn't reply until the 79th minute when a Harry Wilson header went into the back of the net. 1-1 means the game goes to extra time so for the second cup tie in a row we are going to extra time. Extra time was coming to an end when the man on fire Jon Deegan shot a first time shot passed the goalkeeper to make it 2-1 and amazing that is how the game ended a 2-1 victory away from home to a premier league opponent who would have thought it? Interestingly Jon Deegan took part in 37 games last year and only scored 9 goals however this season he has taken part in 6 games scoring 9 goals what a change.

Portsmouth (Away)
View attachment 108633
So two former premier league teams face of and we start the game on counter. The game started of with john Deegan getting injured. Rory Donnelly scored the first goal of the game as the bolton defence did not seem to notice the player and we went 1 nill down. A injury and a goal down what else are we missing? a red card well luckily we got that as well thanks to Ritchie De Laet. Jonny Smith scored a second goal for Portsmouth so were 2 nill down and then just before half time it was 3-0 down Sam Baldock scored a goal. Olufela Olomola Scored a fourth goal for portsmouth after half time and then we got a goal back through David Wheater but really the game was dead.

Another transfer
View attachment 108631
A backup left back from Everton as we only had one left back in our squad. Brought in for 175k

Manchester City Under 23s (Away)
View attachment 108630
Well we should get smashed here lets be fair and after ten minutes we went 1-0 down thanks to Luke Bolton. Yep that his actul name to rub salt in the sand. However the second goal of the game was scored by us with a free kick from Andre Dozzell going in the back of the net. After us leveling the game up Manchester City give away a penilty that Andre Dozzell slots two the left hand side of the goalkeeper and we go 2-1 up. On the 65th minute we seal a third goal thanks to Ronnie Davis. Amazingly we win the game 3-1.

League table
View attachment 108629
So we sit in a strong second place but I'm not sure how long for.

Last edited:
View attachment 108587
View attachment 108586
6 Games 6 wins? I hoped we could continue are good form but would this be posibble?

Bradford City(Home)
View attachment 108585
Playing after the win against Manchester City it would be nice to keep the run going. Ronnie Davis scored a great goal to open the scoring on the 11th minute and at half time we went in 1-0 up. After the break we scored with a former Arsenal man Gedion Zelalem who came of the bench following a recent injury so it was a great win to keep the positive results going.

Blackpool (Away)
View attachment 108534
Blackpool are currently sitting 20th in the league so instead of going counter I've gone control and hoped it would work. Kingsley Usman scored for blackpool and at half time I didn't think 1-0 was that bad. After halftime the next goal was Blackpools with David Henen scoring twice in 20 minutes and Jack Payne scored the last goal to make the game a terrible result for us but a great win for Blackpool

Rotherham United (Home)
View attachment 108533
Rotherham are fighting for promotion this season so I know this game is going to be hard. GREAT! 2 minutes in and are center back has been injured leading to Keith Jennings coming on to the pitch. The first goal came through Jerome Sinclair who actually played on loan for Bolton before we came here. After Jerome's goal Robbie Patten extended Rotherham lead but not for long as Callum Slattery and on loan Andy Cole scored to make the scores level. After half time we added a third! Andy Cole has scored again and now I'm flying. However this did not last as Keith Jennings got sent of leading to Robbie Patten scoring two goal and winning the game for Rotherham.

Crystal Palace Efl cup (home)
View attachment 108531
Counter is the plan today as its a EFL cup game so hopefully we can not embarrass ourselves and not lose 7-0. A great start as we go 1-0 down thanks to Chancel Mbemba scoring a header. Adama Diomande levels it up as he has just come back from injury I was very happy with that goal. We did not hold a draw for long as Berkay Özcan scored to put Palace back ahead. At half time it was 2-1. John Swift made it 3-1 and Leonardo Morosini made it 4-1.

Colchester United (Away)
View attachment 108532
I started of on counter and it didn't start that well with Mason Bennett putting Colchester in the lead. But after half time Ronnie Davis scored and made it level. Harry Beautyman score with 15mins left to properly give Colchester the win.

Crawley Town (Home)
View attachment 108530
Nothing happened for 85 minutes then Harry Novillo scored for crawly and I think that wraps up the game. I was wrong we could salvage something from this game with Andre Dozzell scoring a great late goal.

It wasnt a great month​

Last edited:
View attachment 107510

After a really bad run we have 4 games today and hopefully we can win some games!
View attachment 107509

Shrewsbury Town (Away)
View attachment 107508
In a televised match we go away to Shrewsbury and we really need a win. Shrewsbury Town currently sit right in the relegation zone in 22nd place. Callum Camps scored a goal from inside the box on the 17th minute. Andy cole scored the next goal with shot slotted into the bottom corner of the goal. Were flying but sadly we have been brought back to earth when Matty Lund scored a long range goal to make it 2-1 on the 38th min. 2-1 up at half time and Im very happy we have played really well so far. On the 82nd minute Anel Ahmedhodzic got sent meaning Bolton are down to 10 men for the rest of the game. Luckily we managed to hold the game and win. Also amazingly after the game we got there manager sacked.
View attachment 107506

Accrington Stanley (Home) (Checkatrade Trophy)
View attachment 107496
After managing to win the first game hopefully we could win the second game. We get of to a great start with Jon Deegan scoring on the 5 minute with a first time shot in the penalty area. Andy Cole scored a second goal on the 30th minute. Jon Deegan added his second of the game and making a 3-0 lead before half time at Bolton. Carl Stewart scored on the counter attack bringing Accrington Stanley on the 64th minute. We ended up wining the game which makes me excited as its 2 wins in a row.

Crewe Alexandra (Home)
View attachment 107495
Jon Deegan scored a great goal on the 24th minute to open the scoring but also continuing his great scoring record this season. after nearly 50minutes without a goal Adama Diomande put a first time shot into the back of the net. Jon Deegan scored 4 minutes after from a corner to make the game sealed.

Southend United (Away)
View attachment 107489
Could we make it 4 wins from 4 in this update? Not a good start after 7minute Alex Samuel scores for Southend. We go in 1-0 down at half time however Southend did lose a player due to a red card at the end of the half. Jon Deegan scored a header from a corner on the 55th minute. But we only held on to a draw for 20minutes as Jon Guthrie scored another goal for Southend

We started in 7th in this update but have flown up the table with a good set of results we finish the update in 3rd

View attachment 107116

View attachment 107115

5th games today with 2 cup games in this bunch

Leyton Orient (Home)
View attachment 107114
Adama Diomande opened the scoring through a header on the 22nd minute. Jonathan De Bie scored a own goal on the 30th minute making it 2-0. on the 71st minute Adama Diomande scored his second of the game to almost seal the win. 3 minutes later Andre Dozzell scored a free kick as the goal keeper could not reach the goal. A near perfect game expect from the late sending off.

Wigan (away)
View attachment 107113
Well this game was a bit boring. We got dominated in this game with 15-3 shots on target so we were lucky to even get a draw.

Wycombe Wanderers (home)
View attachment 107104
3rd v 2nd so this is a really important game. it took 35 minutes for the first goal with Jon Deegan putting us in front. Jon Deegan added his second 2 minutes later through a penilty and Wycombe scored a goal just before half time through Paddy Madden. On the 70th minute we lost are lead as Wycombe scored through Wes Burns. Former Manchester United player Josh Harrop made our day worse by scoring for Wycombe to make it 3-2 on the 73rd minute. The game ended 3-2 so a bit disappointing considering we were 2-0 up at one point.

Wrexham (Away) (Fa cup)
View attachment 107098
In the first round of the FA cup we come up against Vanarama National League side Wrexham who currently sit in 10th in there league. The first goal of the game came through a volley from Adama Diomande on the 32nd minute. We went in 1-0 up at half time and soon after summer signing Callum Slattery got a second yellow card. So we had ten men for the rest of the match. Luckily we managed to see out the game and win 1-0. A very solid performance defensively and we managed to win the game very happy as we progress to the 2nd round of the cup.

Rochdale (Checkatrade Trophy)

View attachment 107096
Aaron Collins scored the first goal of the match for Rochdale on the 23rd minute. Adama Diomande scored on the 36th minute to level things up. the game ended at 1-1 so it went to penalties and we won the game on penalties.

View attachment 107097
So an okay set of games and we sit 5th in the league still with a chance of automatic promotion.

Last edited:
View attachment 106922
4 games to finish November and hopefully we can push into the promotion places.
View attachment 106921

Scunthorpe United (away)
View attachment 106916
An away game against a team in the relegation zone. Jamie Hanson scored a close range effort on the 25th minute to put us on the lead. A very solid first half as we were leading at the break. After a fairly boring second half we managed to hold on to the narrow win so Im very happy.

NEW COACHING BADGES HOPEFULLY
View attachment 106915
It has taken a while but hopefully I can gain my next badge.

Oldham Athletic (Home)
View attachment 106914
After the a good last I was optimistic about this game. My optimism slowly went after conceding in the first minute through a goal from Anthony Koura. The game went from bad to when Tom Pike scored on the 18th minute from a free kick. Not a great first half but the second half could only be better. on loan Andy Cole scored through a penilty on the 88th minute to make it 2-1 and sadly that ended the game. So we lost not a great match.

Coventry City (Away)
View attachment 106911
After a injury to Adama Diomande Andy Cole came on to the pitch. Andy Cole scored the first goal of the game on the 45th minute. Surprisingly that was the only goal of the game meaning we won 1-0.

Luton Town (Away)
View attachment 106910
Devante Cole opened the scoring on the 41st minute putting luton in the lead and Ryan White brought the draw level. I thought we would get a draw but then Jamie Thomas scored for luton so we lost.

Not a great month but it can only get better.

View attachment 106716

View attachment 106715
Four games in this update and two cup games so hopefully we can progress in the Fa Cup, Checkatrade Trophy and succeed in the Sky Bet League 1.

Doncaster Rovers (Home) FA cup 2nd round
View attachment 106714
So a home game in the Fa cup and it could possibly turn into a Premier League opponent in the FA cup 3rd round. We dominated the first 40th minute and Jon Deegan scored from an open goal thanks to a rebound to put us 1-0 up. The next goal came through former Ipswich Town player Freddie Sears and his volley levels the scoring on the 71st minute. The game ends 1-1 meaning there would be a reply. It was not a great game as we dominated the game and didn't get the result we deserved.

Oldham (Home) Checkatrade Trophy 2nd round
View attachment 106710
The first knock out game of the Checkatrade Trophy and hopefully we can progress. Oldham Athletic currently sit in 3rd in League 1 so its going to be a tough game. Adam McDonnell opened the scoring on the ninth minute meaning we had a mountain to climb to even get back into the game. Thomas Agyepong scored on the 26th minute bringing the game back level which made me very happy. Matty Foulds put us 2-1 up on the 70th minute and the left back got a bit of help with the goalkeeper messing up the save. Lee Angol scored for Oldham through a counter attack goal on the 75th minute. The game ended 2-2 and it went to penalties. We both scored our first pens then Oldham missed 2 pens in a row and we managed to score 3 pens to win the game. a 4-1 penilty win so I was very happy with the win and we go into the next round.

Burton Albion (Home)
View attachment 106709
A tough game today as they are third in the league. No action in the first half and we went in 0-0 at half time. It took 21 seconds into the second half for Burton to lead. Morgan Gibbs-White slotted in the goal. It ended in a loss and it was not a good game but hopefully we could improve next game.

Doncaster Rovers (Away) FA cup 2nd round replay
View attachment 106703
This game is a must win especially after drawing the first game. We went 1-0 down on the 11th minute and Kyle White scored a header. Luckily Callum Slattery scored a goal on the 28th minute to level the game up. Callum Camps scored on the 45+1 minute. So We managed to turn the game around and went in 2-1 up at half time. Ryan White scored on the 50th minute to extend are lead and this meant we had a cushion. On the 52nd minute Marcus Harness managed to grab a goal back for Doncaster Rovers to make it 3-2. After having a comfortable lead Freddie Sears scored for Doncaster to level the game to 3- 3 on the 56th minute. Kyle White put Doncaster in the lead on the 67th minute so from what I though was a comfortable lead we managed to blow it away. So we managed to lose the game after going 3-1 up so I was devastated

Sheffield United (Away)
View attachment 106701
After a set of bad results I needed to boast our confidence with a win so hopefully this could happen against Sheffield United who currently sit in 22nd place. Sadly we didn't get off to a good start with Louis Reed scoring on the 4th minute. Ryan White equalised through an open goal on the 18th minute. Sheffield United go another goal on the 26th minute through James Bennett and Josh Barrett added another goal on the 37th minute. Andy Cole scored on the 53rd minute to make it 3-2. So we lost the game 3-2 and I was very disappointed as I thought we could win this game

View attachment 106700
So this month was not a great month and we are 10th in the league so we really need to win some games in the next update otherwise the sack might be on its way.

Last edited:
WARNING THIS POST IS IRRELEVANT SEE NEXT POST AS IVE MESSED UP SORRY
View attachment 106550
4 home games hopefully 4 wins. Especially after a bad few games.

View attachment 106549

Milton Keynes Dons (home)
View attachment 106548
Andre Dozzell scored the first goal of the game on the 15th minute and he has been on fire since we signed him for 300k at the start of the season he is now valued at 1 mill so good business there. Mk dons replied through a counter attack on the 36th minute with Giorgio Rasulo scoring. After leading the game we go 2-1 down with James Scott scoring on the 58th minute. Former Southampton man Sam Gallagher scored to make it 3-1 to Dons and on the 88th minute he scored again to make it 4-1. Not a good game and we must improve soon or face the sack.

BOARD MEETING
After a poor run of games
View attachment 106547
Only wining 1 game in the league in 6 league games we get called into the board.

View attachment 106546
View attachment 106543
View attachment 106542
So we have 1 month to save our job and I believe we can do it. Starting with Bury at home

With the board on my back the players wanted to join in as well
View attachment 106539

Bury (Home)
View attachment 106529
After 37th minutes Andy Cole scored a shot from inside the box which was lucky as it looked like we were going to go in 0-0 at half time. James Vaughan managed to spoil are hopes of a clean sheet and leveled the game up on the 58th minute with a shot from outside the box. Needing a win I brought on another striker and put Ronnie Davis up front. Putting two attackers up front didn't work as Samuel Shashoua scored for Bury to make it 2-1. The game ended in a loss which is worrying as we really need to win some games if we want to get promoted this season.

Exeter (Home)
Change of tactic
View attachment 106528
Moved to a more defensive tactic after the bad form.

View attachment 106526
The new tactic seemed to work with Exeter only having 1 shot on target in the whole of the first half and Andy Cole managed to score late in the half to put us 1-0 up at half time. On the 66th minute Adama Diomande scored from the bench after returning from injury to make it 2-0 and at this point we were flying. The tactic worked and it ended in a positive result.

Oxford (Home)
View attachment 106524
The last game of this update and could we take confidence from the Exeter game and win the oxford game. The game started well with Jon Deegan scored on the 21st, 22nd and the 29th minute. Yes he scored 3 goals in 8 minutes. So after 29 minutes the game seemed finished. On the 81st minute Oxford got a goal back thanks to former Norwich man Cameron Norman. A 3-1 win so a very good game.

View attachment 106523
So not a great update but it improved when the games went on and hopefully we can return to the play offs soon :)

Last edited:
View attachment 105687
PROBLEM ALERT DUMBASS ALERT

Yes Im stupid I didnt save after posting the last update so I will have to play the games again. Im going to change the tatic to the one I decided to use last update and also just show you the results for the last game.

View attachment 105657
After 3 bad games we had a meeting with the board and they gave us a month to save our job

View attachment 105651

Not a good update and IF I wasnt so stupid I would of saved the game the first time I exited the game and would of got way better results​