FromParisWithLove (paris v2 from the creator of date 442)

it seems like control mentality works out better for me than standard.. :) with barcelona i played 2-2 against atletico with standard and 1-4 with control. seems like sometimes you get some strange 2x goals against in 5 min :p

I'm starting a new save as Arsenal are cursed, this is what happens when Cech, Bellerin, Walcott, the Ox, Wilshere, Welbeck, Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla and Sanchez are injured...I was tempted to play Arsen Wenger up front!!!

View attachment 151582

I'm starting a new save as Arsenal are cursed, this is what happens when Cech, Bellerin, Walcott, the Ox, Wilshere, Welbeck, Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla and Sanchez are injured...I was tempted to play Arsen Wenger up front!!!

View attachment 1051817

Opposition 4 shots on target, 4 goals. Standard on 16.3.1

As i said in an earlier post, Villa scored 2 from 3. So 6 goals conseded from 7 shots on target lol. If we could improve that this would be the best in my opinion.

As i said in an earlier post, Villa scored 2 from 3. So 6 goals conseded from 7 shots on target lol. If we could improve that this would be the best in my opinion.
Yea. I've tried most tactics on here and made my own. No matter what the opposition score with 75-100% of their shots on target.

Do you do anything special for tough away matches?

Cross my fingers. I actually find it's the easy away games where i struggle.

can`t take a screenshot(my computer won`t let me). Anyways,only loss so far this season were on penalties in the carling cup final. Played 28 games in the league, 23 wins and 5 draws. First season.

Opposition 4 shots on target, 4 goals. Standard on 16.3.1

Yeah sadly it is like that, while you can have at stat like 30 shots/20 on target and still lose without scoring a single goal, kinda takes the fun out of the game a bit.

Been working on a Tweak to my tweak "FromParisWithLove" to make it a bit better in defence by converting the CM to a CDM but it did not really work in defence but for some reason it seemed to make it much better in attack scoring the most goals and getting the best goal difference in my testing thread and taking 2nd place overall.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...44-league-managers-tactic-testing-thread.html

i am doing very well alternating original paris and wills 2 striker tweak

View attachment 151263

match training teamwork does makes a difference overall better attack and defense