FromParisWithLove (paris v2 from the creator of date 442)

Fine with me if it was a tweak,since i could not make Sicilian version to work,but this one thrashes BIG5 teams :D

ok every time i wrote something good about a tactic than this stopped to work..... but now i want re-try because first match juventus 1 SASSULATION 0 so it's amazing! juventus 0 ccn sassuolo 4! IT'S AMAZING

SECOND MATCH SASSUOLO 0 MILAN 1! why why why why WHYYYYYYYYYY i speak too early WHYYYYYY

Try defensive positioning as match training and team cohesion as general training

Yeah bro 1-0 is fine,remember after all great defence wins you titles :D

with v3 swansea first season only bought a left back, fantastic!

View attachment 1054898

View attachment 1054899

general training balanced and match preparation teamwork, pure wingers
tactic is solid as steel but the goals are kind of lacking many 1:0 very much mourinho esque

great results! who was your top goal scorer? and what type of scoring chances?

From first testing it seems very solid though I'm not seeing much variety of play (mostly crosses for striker or opposite winger).

What a season this have been,shame about loss in UCL but my main defenders got suspended and i had to play youngsters there,won in all clashes with Bayern,kicked out ATM out of UCL,Rulli 25 cleansheets,Berardi top scorer even tough he didnt play for us in last month(**** injury) and i couldnt be happier,ECHTE LIEBE! :D
View attachment 148710

What a season this have been,shame about loss in UCL but my main defenders got suspended and i had to play youngsters there,won in all clashes with Bayern,kicked out ATM out of UCL,Rulli 25 cleansheets,Berardi top scorer even tough he didnt play for us in last month(**** injury) and i couldnt be happier,ECHTE LIEBE! :D
View attachment 1055032

hi,

which version?

cheers

great results! who was your top goal scorer? and what type of scoring chances?

From first testing it seems very solid though I'm not seeing much variety of play (mostly crosses for striker or opposite winger).

i just have a look at the stat and it's about 50% crossing and 50% pass + through balls