FromParisWithLove (paris v2 from the creator of date 442)

No Settings Needed.

Works great, needs a good tweak in mid for me, but smashed the first game 4-0 against the team in 2nd (I'm 7th), wasnt even fully fluid.

Last edited:
thanks mate, from what I understand the type of players for striker and wingers seem the same of the 4-4-2... can you confirm no OI's for this tactic or other important info? thanks a lot :)
i think no OI. :)

creator forum say first time his tactical no setting
use teamwork train

creator forum say first time his tactical no setting
use teamwork train

Can you give more information about training, who takes corners...because the link you gave us i don´t see there paris V3 any information...Thanks

I am playing with paris v2...for me is the best tactic out here

Gonna give this this a try in a fresh save because i don´t wanna mess my long save and see how it goes...

Can you give more information about training, who takes corners...because the link you gave us i don´t see there paris V3 any information...Thanks

I am playing with paris v2...for me is the best tactic out here

Gonna give this this a try in a fresh save because i don´t wanna mess my long save and see how it goes...

Teamwork, and set pieces havent changed.

Last edited:
i am still doing great with v2 and will's 2 striker tweak in third season, v3 looks very strong though tempted to switch to v3

View attachment 148967
V3 doing great job for me at BVB <3 Btw its my second season with bvb auba mikh hummels durm reus all gonne,ive got only 4 players left from original squad :D