Reaction score
View attachment 369036
Hello all this is my Fulham story we all know Fulham haven't won a major trophy for a while now although coming runners-up in the Europa league final v Atletico Madrid back in 2010 under Roy Hodgson but i hope to bring some success to Craven Cottage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 369050
Fulham waste no time in finding a replacement for Martin Jol

fulham confirmed late at night on Tuesday that Martin Jol had resigned from his role as Fulham manager but no reason as to why had been released by the club but they haven't wasted any time in finding a replacement.Former Fulham, Portsmouth and Tottenham midfielder Sean Davis was Mohammed Al Fayed's choice to takeover the reigns at Fulham although with no experience as a manager at all Al Fayed had this to say over his appointment of Sean Davis. "He has never had the opptunity to manage a team before, he is only young and is fresh we hope he can be here for many years to come". Sean Davis said " I am delighted to have this opportunity to manage such a big club i played for this magnificent club for many years and hope to be here for many more".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 369043
Some of Fulhams current stars react to the appointment on Twitter

@BerbiBaby9: sad to see my friend Martin Jol leave enjoyed every single minute of him being here, but am very excited to see what is in store for the future #onwards&upwards

@AaronHughes18:Good luck to Martin in the future very good manager fantastic to work with but Welcome Sean hope you can help us bring some glory to this great club.

------------------------
Let me know on what you think about the update and what i can improve on
Cheers

Last edited:
Tactics
I plan to use this tactic
View attachment 369054
I plan to use Berbi Baby as my main man and the player to fire me to glory however
as you can see i need a Defensive midfielder and another center midfielder i have made a bid for James McCarthy and offered a contract to free agents David Albelda and Florent Malouda any other recommendations would be appreciated also i could do with another striker my transfer budget is £9.5M so fire away next update will be transfers and pre-season
hope you continue to follow !

Try sign mile ski from dynamo Kiev he is class in front of goal. Or yanick sagbo from evian

Pre-Season+Transfers
Not too bad pre-season we were unbeaten but drew some games we really should of been winning but ha ho
friendlies are for fitness and testing things out so im not to dissapointed.
-----------------
Players in
well i was very pleased with the players i managed to bring in i could of done with another central midfielder but we probably have enough to get through to January.I spent a total of £15.5M after a few sales.
Victor Wanyama

View attachment 369297
Delighted to bring in this fella look at that potential payed £8.25M for him but i think he will be worth every penny fended off interest from Roma Udinese Southampton & Everton for his signature probably our main signing.
Jozy Altidore
View attachment 369298
This will be our cover and super sub for our star man Berbatov.He may even be good enough to start but we'll have to wait and see i suppose.
Florent Malouda
View attachment 369299
Brought in on a free as cover for the wingers positions should be a great cover with Premier League Champions League experience and a premier league winners medal to his name so should be a important member of the squad.
Emmanuel Frimpong
View attachment 369300
Joins us on a season loan looks decent enough and could be the player we need to fill that CM position.
Player out
7 players left on loan including Marcello Trotta who joined Watford the only permanent sale was Phillipe Senderos who joined Newcastle for a nice £3.5M
Pre-season results
Angers SCO 0-2 Fulham
Berbatov (27),Amorebieta (90+1)
Haverfordwest 0-4 Fulham
Ruiz (3), Riise (64), Kacaniklic (74), Sidwell (87)
Newtown 0-4 Fulham
Hangelhand (1), Berbatov (36), Ruiz (44), Kacaniklic (90+1)
Swindon 0-0 Fulham
Birmingham 1-1 Fulham
Dejagah (16)
overall not bad pre-season next update will be start of season
thank you

good signings there like especially wanyama and malouda on a free is'nt bad either. good pre season also hope you have a good start in the league

August
View attachment 369478

we are finally here the start of the Barclays Premier League season however we only have 3 games this month but anyway we face newly promoted Cardiff on the opening day hoping we can kick things off with a BANG! but lets wait and see
-----------------------

League

Cardiff 0-0 Fulham

View attachment 369488

Pretty dull not much action actually we were probably lucky too get a draw overall im pretty disappointed with the result but a draw is better then a loss and were still getting used to the tactic so yeah thats my excuse for this one lol!

Fulham 2-0 Stoke

View attachment 369489

Thats better we destroyed them should of been at least 4 but puts us on 4 points and +2 goal difference so im happy

Capital One Cup

Fulham 4-0 Hartlepool

View attachment 369490

Was expecting a win but scoring 4 is always nice however two injuries picked up hopefully not long term

Monthly Review

Overall i think we had a good month Berbatov popped up with a few goals which is always good to see. Solid result v Stoke was happy with that one but we drew Chelsea in the next round of the Capital One Cup not good but oh well what can ya do!

Was very impressed with how new CB Fernando Amorebieta performed but he just missed out on player of the month toooo
Captain fantastic.
Player of the month

View attachment 369491
For doing what he does best. Being a Tank!

I seemed to have played a little bit ahead and forget to get screenie of table from august but we were sitting in 8th sorry
Hope you enjoyed please comment

I have been looking but you have only done 2 updates in 2 days, you cant expect lots of comments until people see how your team is doing

yeah ok but i have been busy and i just wanted to see if anyone was actually following just in case i need any improvements sorry

yeah ok but i have been busy and i just wanted to see if anyone was actually following just in case i need any improvements sorry
The layout is fine, long term saves with a lot of commitment are key and doing something different i like not having the same few players like Will Hughes and Maupay signed by every club! before the patch it was Ademilson, Nem and Adryan, just keep it fresh and new, i wasnt saying you need to do a lot of updates straight away its just you have just started

September
View attachment 369595

So we are now in september, we have 5 games this month including the next round of the Capital one cup v Chelsea and tough games vs Man city, Everton & Swansea.
-------------

League

Swansea 1-0 Fulham

View attachment 369596

So i was absolutely gutted with this not only Mr.Reliable missed a penalty we were drawing up until the 89th when Andrei Arshavin broke our hearts a point at the Liberty would of been great but we will have to move on and comeback stronger.

Everton 2-1 Fulham

View attachment 369597

Right i always knew this would be a tough game. Unfortunately we couldnt come away with a point.We just arent creating enough chances to get any points.

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

Chelsea 3-0 Fulham

View attachment 369599

I wasnt expecting a win from this but i was expecting a bit more effort and we didnt get any of that poor show from the lads chage of tactics for the West Brom game i reckon.

League

Fulham 2-0 West Brom

View attachment 369602

Decided to change it up a bit and what a performance by the boys.
Rodallega was fantastic today grabbing a goal and a assist.

Fulham 2-2 Man City

View attachment 369619

Absolutely fantastic by the lads today got a point with city however we were leading until the 88th minute when that little rascal Toure pops up again to score but never the less a great point and what a run and finish by Briggs for his goal contender for goal of the month.

Monthly review
Well we started the month poorly but towards the end our form picked up massively nice to see Altidore getting his first goal and hopefuly we can continue this form into october.

Player of the month
View attachment 369620
Again this man by far second was Riise but he was nowhere near Captain Fantastic he just gets better averag rating of 8.14 and 2 MOTM awards
TABLE
View attachment 369622
Sitting in a very respectable 9th just behind Cardiff and Southampton hoping next month we can kick on and maybe just maybe push for them Europa League spots.

Thank you and hope you enoyed

Going great mate, great work in the transfer market too.

Going great mate, great work in the transfer market too.

cheers pal i was extremely happy with Wanyama im trying to get a amazing deal done for a certain striker to join in january who has recently joined a Barclays Premier League team thanks for commenting

Great start mate, will definetley be following... also brilliant idea with the twitter thing:) loving it, unlucky versus man city too!:D

well have to say good start like decent position in the league and cracking position in the league :) keep going and any chance to know who you'd trying to sign n January?

well have to say good start like decent position in the league and cracking position in the league :) keep going and any chance to know who you'd trying to sign n January?

cheers and err well another clue is he joined a team this month that has won the prem before and maybe where a light blue kit ;) but there is still a lot and i mean a lot still to be done tho