Fulham vs Atletico Madrid Thread, First ever Europa League Final

Who Will Win and How?

• Total voters
Knew Atletico were going to win this, just couldn't see Fulham pulling off ANOTHER mircale.. Middlesbrough all over again!

Knew Atletico were going to win this, just couldn't see Fulham pulling off ANOTHER mircale.. Middlesbrough all over again!
I really doubt At.Madrid will do a Middlesbrough on Fulham in about 1 minute.

Horrible defending, Hughes stood off Aguero and welcomed the cross and Hangeland was slack with his awareness.

I really doubt At.Madrid will do a Middlesbrough on Fulham in about 1 minute.

I mean it in the sense that they completed so many miracles only to be beaten in the final.

Absolutely gutted for Roy Hodgeson and Fulham, they did so well :'(

Unlucky Fulham, you did England proud though. :'(

Now time to start up a Fulham save.. :$

Unlucky Fulham. You played well, and did miss Zamora for final product at times in the latter stages of the game.

Forlan was the difference on the day.

Hodgson and Co you can go home heads held high! What an awesome performance over the campaign!!

Fulham was worth it because they disqualified very big teams.Well done for them though, played it till the end

Imho the best team did not win tonight. I'm absolutely gutted for Fulham and all their fans. It was a brilliant game to watch, especially as a neutral, all credit goes to Roy & the lads. I'd also like to give credit to the officials they were great (for a change, lol)

Just not happening for English teams in Europe. :'(

My opinion of Lily Allen changed though, a girl who actually cares about football that much is worth keeping, am I right lads?

P.S: I found this game very boring, just to watch it as a neutral. :/

Well Done Atletico.

Couldn't help but notice there is barely any positive feedback for Atletico at winning it...

Hope Fulham bounce back and... oh they aren't in next season's competition :(

Here is a quote from BBC:

[B said:
BBC Sport's Phil McNulty at the Nordbank Arena[/B]] "Diego Forlan appears set on a revenge mission to make life a misery for Premier League clubs after his unfulfilling spell at Manchester United. Liverpool were his victims in the Europa League semi-final and now it is Fulham in the final. Desperate disappointment for Roy Hodgson and his players but Atletico were deserved winners. Fulham, however, have captured the imagination with their performances in Europe this season and brought great pride to themselves and the Premier League."

Hard luck Fulham.
You gave it a very good shot.

Well Done Atletico.

Couldn't help but notice there is barely any positive feedback for Atletico at winning it...
Nobody wanted Atletico to win it, simple as.

I'm now depressed because of this but it was just one game too many tbh

Just not happening for English teams in Europe. :'(

My opinion of Lily Allen changed though, a girl who actually cares about football that much is worth keeping, am I right lads?

P.S: I found this game very boring, just to watch it as a neutral. :/

Is she seekig attention? She was at several England Test Matches in Cricket and is now at Football matches either wants attention or is a sport lover