Fulham vs Atletico Madrid Thread, First ever Europa League Final

Who Will Win and How?

• Total voters
Unlucky Fulham, Done well :( In other news Cardiff through to playoff final :p

Is she seekig attention? She was at several England Test Matches in Cricket and is now at Football matches either wants attention or is a sport lover

I play sport... if she wants a sports lover :)

unlucky for fulham, aguero done really well for the goal and he seemed to come alive in extra time.

Wow. So many English based Fulham fans who support other teams. Nice to see.

Forlan & Aguero were the difference to be honest.

Madrid deserved it on the night, unlucky Fulham.

Bad luck Fulham - does this mean they definitely won't be playing in Europe next season - or have Atletico already qualified for it through the league and therefore give up their extra place to Fulham?

Unlucky Fulham .. Good Effort

Forlan was immense tonight (H)

Bad luck Fulham - does this mean they definitely won't be playing in Europe next season - or have Atletico already qualified for it through the league and therefore give up their extra place to Fulham?
Doubt it, i think they failed in their league

It was funny because when ET started I said to my mate, Atletico will get a late Forlan goal. I hate being right sometimes.

Really wanted Fulham to win, felt so sorry for their fans.

no, athletico are set to finish 9th

It was funny because when ET started I said to my mate, Atletico will get a late Forlan goal. I hate being right sometimes.

Good job it happens so rarely then.

in my opinion athletico madrid shouldnt be in this tournement i think its bolocks the teams that come 3rd in champo league groups go to this tournement because teams that have worked hard all the way through the tournement just get nocked out by these ****** who wernt good enough for the champions league

"Scoring at Liverpool was nice because I am still a United fan." Diego Forlan.

Respect.

There were no words in Hamburg. Just tears. One of the worst feelings I've had.

Just not happening for English teams in Europe. :'(

My opinion of Lily Allen changed though, a girl who actually cares about football that much is worth keeping, am I right lads?

P.S: I found this game very boring, just to watch it as a neutral. :/

Champagne Football, no thanks. Our Lily, I would.

Unlucky Fulham, you did England proud though. :'(

Now time to start up a Fulham save.. :$

Please win it

Horrible defending, Hughes stood off Aguero and welcomed the cross and Hangeland was slack with his awareness.

Couldn't agree more, they have been faultless for the majority of the season though, Baird was caught out by Aguero though.

Oh **** off Forlan.

plus 1

Nobody wanted Atletico to win it, simple as.

I'm now depressed because of this but it was just one game too many tbh

Depressed? I am suicidal

Let's be honest Europe is overrated :'(
Back to domestic football and hope for a cup run.

I hate you being right too. <)

There were no words in Hamburg. Just tears. One of the worst feelings I've had.

I hate to admit but I didn't cry at this one, saddened yes, annoyed yes, proud yes but couldn't shed a tear, I just really wanted to go and hug Gera, he was distraught at the final whistle. I suppose as a Fulham fan, I am used to disappointment.

article-1277952-098CE9CF000005DC-308_468x392.jpg

Poor Zoltan.

Also, Hamburg airport is *****, although I think Atletico were a bit jammy, maybe not in the game but in the tournament via away goals and dodgy decisions. They have great fans in which we shared great banter with, I'd am a supporter of them in La Liga now :D