Fulham vs Atletico Madrid Thread, First ever Europa League Final

Who Will Win and How?

• Total voters

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
Kick Off at 19:45 on channel 5 ( Britain)

the first ever europa league final will be played in Hamburg tonight, with Fulham against Atletico Madrid.

Discuss the match as it happens here

I say Athletico will win it. 2-1 to Athletico my prediction

come on fulham you can do it my prediction 2-1 fulham Gera and Dempsey

Looking forward to this one, would love to Hodgson lift the cup :wub:

Much as I would love Fulham to win, I think that Atletico will be too strong.

Fulham 3-2.
Also credit to 'Jack Fulham' who has gone today, many fans would just glory hunt and save their money, so credit to him.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a trademark Fulham comeback. But I'll take a flat out win as well. C'mon Fulham!
2-1 Fulham.

Team from Spain is left for fulham after beating Ukrainians, Germans, Italians. Come on Fulham, show who is the Pride of London.

Would love to see Fulham win it, but I see them doing a Middlesbrough and collapsing at the final hurdle.

Fulham 0-4 Atletico Madrid - They'll score their second late on and then just romp over Fulham who will collapse.

Fulham 3-2.
Also credit to 'Jack Fulham' who has gone today, many fans would just glory hunt and save their money, so credit to him.

So your saying if you don't get a ticket then your a gloryhunter? Lol.

Anyway, I think if Madrid get 1 then they'll go on to get a few more.
If Fulham can keep it tight for atleast 60 minutes then I'd fancy them to do it.

Fulham 3-2.
?, sure some people would love to have gone, plane tickets are expensive
I think atletico will win, though i want fulham to win,

fulham to win 2-1

Caroline Cheese BBC Sport Live Text said:
1936: Aw, some messages now from Roy Hodgson's fellow managers, who toasted him at the League Managers' Association dinner the other night. A gushing Sir Alex Ferguson says: "There can only be one ending. You've got to win, you will win." Don Fabio rather threateningly barks: "You have to win." And then he smiles and everything's OK again.